Mubarak London Limited Reviews

Noshad Jan
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Munira Sufi
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th April 2020
Decent but not a great variety of the good flavours, too many plain flavours for the price
Nicely gift wrapped. Not the greatest value however. 3/5
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are quite sad to see you have left us a 3 star despite your order being delivered on time and all products in the PAMPER ME hamper are of quality and a bestseller.

Would be great to hear if your recipient was happy with the gift or not too? We take pride in all our gifts and our price point is reflected in the whole experience of the hamper. From the gift wrap, the free printed personalised gift card to the quality products.

We hope you will reconsider your star rating as a negative review can be detrimental to a small business but if you feel we have not lived up to the price point for any other reason then do get in touch we will be happy to discuss

Kind regards
Excellent service from ordering to delivery and to presentation of the product. However, I do probably think the products were a bit pricey for the number of items and quantity 🤔
I placed an order for the sweet blessing package, as a hajj gift for a friend.

Overall, I was quite satisfied, but there were some issues with my order. I had placed an order for a black tasbeeh and selected white chocolate, but when the pack arrived I found a different tasbeeh, and milk chocolate had been sent instead.

I contacted the business and was informed that my selected items were out of stock which is why they sent similar items.

I appreciate the thought behind this, and agree the tasbeeh sent was nicer than the one which came with the pack. However, the white chocolate was a special requirement, so I am dissapointed that the website allowed me to pick this option although it was out of stock, and that I wasn't informed about this before my order was dispatched.
The products inside the gift boxes were of good quality. We bought three hampers. There was a note in the outer packaging saying "Please take extra care removing your gift from the outer mailing box. In case of difficulty we recommend cutting the sides of the outer mailing box. Do not pull the white gift box lid or lift from the ribbon. This box has passed quality control and therefore Mubarak London will not be liable for replacing damaged boxes unfortunately." So to be extra careful, we cut the outer mailing box to remove the gift boxes only to discover that the gift boxes arrived damaged (split at the edges). If due care had been taken at the quality control checks, they would have realised that the boxes were damaged. Given that we spent so much money on the hampers, it is a little embarrassing to have to present damaged boxes as gifts. I would therefore suggest that Mubarak London places more attention on quality assurance and despatch.
Dear customer - we are so sorry to hear that your boxes were not up to the standard which we pride all our boxes on. You will notice that we included a lot of padding and protection for the boxes however due to careless couriers sometimes these things are simply completely out of our control. Nonetheless you are still left feeling embarrassed and with boxes that are unsatisfactory and we sincerely apologise for this.

We have sent many boxes this month alone and haven't had any issues therefore we will certainly see what happened here.

we will be in touch with yourself to see how we can rectify this issue as we would hate to lose you as a customer.

Sincereley
Mubarak London Admin Team
Delivery was okay.
Personalised different gifts, I was a little disappointed as I ordered the gift as a present, but was disappointed as I couldn’t see the gifts. It was beautifully packed, but I had to unwrap to ensure it was not damaged etc.
I found it a little to pricey.
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.67 based on 177 reviews