Mubarak London Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Mubarak London Limited
"Alhamdulillah it was just amazing loved the item, the cookies taste nice, the mug is beautiful and the chocolate stirs were yummy to Jazak Allahu khairan I would highly recommend 😊"
Emel Ogredici
"Beautifully gift boxed and felt very posh and expensive indeed. Really happy it was a gift for my brothers new home and they loved it too. Would highly reccomend"
"My first time ordering a gift hamper from Mubarak was exceptional. Despite a slight hiccup with my order, issues were rectified with speed and curtesy. Customer service was truely great, I was able to get a swift response and a very personalised interaction which is so important from a customer perspective. My sister absolutely loved her gift, thank you ever so much and I shall certainly be purchasing from Mubarak again!"
"Awesome company. I put the wrongs delivery address in for a gift and their staff dealt with it overnight . Outside office hours so very responsive. Very happy and"
"Another amazing service from MUBARAK London!!! The recipient loved it!! She kept on thanking me... saying: love it.... love it...love it!! I should be thanking you sisters really. She really liked all the items, and said the packaging was class!! Thanks for the amazing ideas and beautiful products you have. May Allah continue to add barakah to your business. Ameen. This was a bespoke package to Ghana, and the service was great from concept to delivery. The item got to ghana ealier than expected and all the items were intact.. Thank u so much!! Amazing products and service of class!!!πŸ–’ JazakAllahu khairan."
Thank you for your pictures! We hope to serve you a again in the near future insha allah
"Spot on gift ideas with amazing customer service who were kind enough to help me select a bespoke box"
"Made my wife’s day"
"One of my fav gift sites. Never disappointed. Quality control is spot on and they keep you informed 24/7. Delighted we have this company.. well done Mashaallah"
"Great company, awesome quality products!!!!"
"I placed an order for the sweet blessing package, as a hajj gift for a friend. Overall, I was quite satisfied, but there were some issues with my order. I had placed an order for a black tasbeeh and selected white chocolate, but when the pack arrived I found a different tasbeeh, and milk chocolate had been sent instead. I contacted the business and was informed that my selected items were out of stock which is why they sent similar items. I appreciate the thought behind this, and agree the tasbeeh sent was nicer than the one which came with the pack. However, the white chocolate was a special requirement, so I am dissapointed that the website allowed me to pick this option although it was out of stock, and that I wasn't informed about this before my order was dispatched."
"Beautifully packaged & high quality products. Missed out on the 5th star because the photo frame paint/wood was slightly chipped on the corner. But other than that, it was great & would re order in future!"
"Loved the sweet basket hamper I got for eid :) My family enjoyed it and Thanks to Mubarak London for putting it all together!"
Thanks you so much for your lovely review and we are glad that we were able to keep you happy with your order despite the courier issue!
"Great packaging, good quality items although expensive for what they are. I asked for next delivery, the delivery driver left a card (I was at home!) and eventually the item was delivered a few days later."
"My package came on time, was neatly wrapped & cute! (Obviously ☺️)"
"Have this as an eid gift to my sister and was thoroughly thrilled. From the swift delivery, to the packaging to the wonderful contents. Could not fault any of it and would highly recommend to anyone"
"Best of service- Perfect"
"The service and the product"
"Ordered a bespoke box for my mother for Eid, she absolutely loved it will definitely use Mubarak London again."
"Throughly impressed with the customer service, all my questions, queries were promptly answered and i had the perfect bespoke box created. The recipients of the box were over the moon. Highly recommended!"
"Been following Mubarak London on Facebook for a while. Eid 2018 gave me a chance to order there wonderful hamper for my sister and brother-in- law! The hamper was beautiful made of all halal goodies! Beautifully presented and thought through! Mubarak London team - thank you !"
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.69 based on 75 reviews