Mubarak London Limited Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mubarak London Limited
"My first time ordering a gift hamper from Mubarak was exceptional. Despite a slight hiccup with my order, issues were rectified with speed and curtesy. Customer service was truely great, I was able to get a swift response and a very personalised interaction which is so important from a customer perspective. My sister absolutely loved her gift, thank you ever so much and I shall certainly be purchasing from Mubarak again!"
Tahseen Mohamed
"My package came on time, was neatly wrapped & cute! (Obviously ☺️)"
Aneeqa Awan
"Throughly impressed with the customer service, all my questions, queries were promptly answered and i had the perfect bespoke box created. The recipients of the box were over the moon. Highly recommended!"
"Loved the sweet basket hamper I got for eid :) My family enjoyed it and Thanks to Mubarak London for putting it all together!"
Thanks you so much for your lovely review and we are glad that we were able to keep you happy with your order despite the courier issue!
"Great packaging, good quality items although expensive for what they are. I asked for next delivery, the delivery driver left a card (I was at home!) and eventually the item was delivered a few days later."
"My package came on time, was neatly wrapped & cute! (Obviously ☺️)"
"Have this as an eid gift to my sister and was thoroughly thrilled. From the swift delivery, to the packaging to the wonderful contents. Could not fault any of it and would highly recommend to anyone"
"Best of service- Perfect"
"The service and the product"
"Ordered a bespoke box for my mother for Eid, she absolutely loved it will definitely use Mubarak London again."
"Been following Mubarak London on Facebook for a while. Eid 2018 gave me a chance to order there wonderful hamper for my sister and brother-in- law! The hamper was beautiful made of all halal goodies! Beautifully presented and thought through! Mubarak London team - thank you !"
"promp delivery and beautifully arranged!"
"The products inside the gift boxes were of good quality. We bought three hampers. There was a note in the outer packaging saying "Please take extra care removing your gift from the outer mailing box. In case of difficulty we recommend cutting the sides of the outer mailing box. Do not pull the white gift box lid or lift from the ribbon. This box has passed quality control and therefore Mubarak London will not be liable for replacing damaged boxes unfortunately." So to be extra careful, we cut the outer mailing box to remove the gift boxes only to discover that the gift boxes arrived damaged (split at the edges). If due care had been taken at the quality control checks, they would have realised that the boxes were damaged. Given that we spent so much money on the hampers, it is a little embarrassing to have to present damaged boxes as gifts. I would therefore suggest that Mubarak London places more attention on quality assurance and despatch."
Dear customer - we are so sorry to hear that your boxes were not up to the standard which we pride all our boxes on. You will notice that we included a lot of padding and protection for the boxes however due to careless couriers sometimes these things are simply completely out of our control. Nonetheless you are still left feeling embarrassed and with boxes that are unsatisfactory and we sincerely apologise for this.

We have sent many boxes this month alone and haven't had any issues therefore we will certainly see what happened here.

we will be in touch with yourself to see how we can rectify this issue as we would hate to lose you as a customer.

Sincereley
Mubarak London Admin Team
"Mubarak London were very flexible and accommodating with our specific requirements for our gift boxes. Nothing was too much effort and we were given several different bespoke options to chose from. Delivery was quick and we've had really positive feedback from our customers. Will definitely be working with Mubarak London again!"
"Fast and efficient service to a very high standard, I’ve ordered from Mubarak London afew times now and the service has been exceptional every time"
"I bought a hamper as a gift for somebody and they were thrilled by it - the hampers have the perfect combination of products inside and are presented beautifully. I was very happy with the service and I will definitely order from them again in the future!"
"Beautifully presented gifts and hampers, treats were delicious and enjoyed by all the family"
"Loved the product, and packaging. The beard oil smells divine :)"
"Beautifully presented hampers and gifts, which all the family loved! I can’t recommend Mubarak London enough! Will be ordering again soon no doubt"
"Excellent quality and variety of products. Easy to process order and arrived in time to much gratitude and happiness. Will order again soon for loved ones."
"Loved the entire package!! I was so happy with the luxury packaging and presentation as well as the gourmet products inside !!"
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.69 based on 64 reviews