Mubarak London Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Mubarak London Limited
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
"Alhamdulillah it was just amazing loved the item, the cookies taste nice, the mug is beautiful and the chocolate stirs were yummy to Jazak Allahu khairan I would highly recommend 😊"
Emel Ogredici
"Beautifully gift boxed and felt very posh and expensive indeed. Really happy it was a gift for my brothers new home and they loved it too. Would highly reccomend"
"My first time ordering a gift hamper from Mubarak was exceptional. Despite a slight hiccup with my order, issues were rectified with speed and curtesy. Customer service was truely great, I was able to get a swift response and a very personalised interaction which is so important from a customer perspective. My sister absolutely loved her gift, thank you ever so much and I shall certainly be purchasing from Mubarak again!"
"Excellent service and responsive."
"Have used ML several times with never a disappointment. Love the unique gifts and luxurious presentation. Products are always top notch . Highly recommend!"
"Product came a day later than mentioned also requested personalised gift message but was not provided!"
Hello - many thanks for your feedback, we have looked into your order and it was paced on 28th via standard delivery which is 3-5 working days. Therefore your order was delivered in time according to the service you had selected.

In regards to the gift cards then apologies for this, this certainly was human error, did you check the box properly as sometimes they can get hidden within all the void packaging?

We hope the product itself was great as it is a bestseller and all our products are of a high quality.
"Excellent customer service. Good courier company used that keeps you updated of delivery times so you can plan you being in for the delivery."
"Excellent customer service once contacted with them. Quick to respond and resolve any requests. Highly recommended and will use again."
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery and to presentation of the product. However, I do probably think the products were a bit pricey for the number of items and quantity 🤔"
"The present was gift wrapped beautifully and the gift looked really nice. As it was a gift for a friend, the feedback was a positive one."
"Was really impressed with the product. Bought the ‘Sweet Blessings’ hamper for first Eid new home. They loved it."
"order arrived nice and quickly before Eid..."
"Such a lovely item. Bought it as a gift for a friend and she absolutely loved it."
"Amazing gifts for Ramadan or Eid and such good quality products. Customer service is also amazing, will definitely be purchasing from here again inshaAllah. I hope to see an even wider range of products soon too."
"Amazing product!!!!! Ma sha Allah really happy with the product."
"Efficient service and wide range of lucky hampers to choose from"
"Amazing product! Recommend buying it!!"
"My shopping experience with Mubarak London was amazing. I received my parcel within a couple of days. I will definitely be ordering from ML again! My kids loved the cute funny face cups and I’m sure all their friends will love having hot choc in them when they visit! Thank you ML!! Xx"
"Have bought gifts in the previous years, never fails to deliver excellent quality products you wouldn’t get else where"
"This company and the people behind it are brilliant. From the start they were so helpful to me and when I got a few things wrong with the order they went out of their way to fix it each time without complaining or making me feel stupid! They even bothered to check up later to see if the order was OK and I was happy with everything. And their hampers are top quality. Thanks guys for the excellent service."
"Awesome company. I put the wrongs delivery address in for a gift and their staff dealt with it overnight . Outside office hours so very responsive. Very happy and"
"Another amazing service from MUBARAK London!!! The recipient loved it!! She kept on thanking me... saying: love it.... love it...love it!! I should be thanking you sisters really. She really liked all the items, and said the packaging was class!! Thanks for the amazing ideas and beautiful products you have. May Allah continue to add barakah to your business. Ameen. This was a bespoke package to Ghana, and the service was great from concept to delivery. The item got to ghana ealier than expected and all the items were intact.. Thank u so much!! Amazing products and service of class!!!🖒 JazakAllahu khairan."
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.67 based on 92 reviews