Mubarak London Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Mubarak London Limited
"Once received it was even more stunning! Absolutely loved the way it was beautifully and carefully gift wrapped. I will be ordering again in the future"
Stephanie Bell
"Really such a stand out company. Great branding. Joy to purchase and joy to follow on social media. 100% happy with my purchase all round. Nobody in their league nevermind on par."
Smayra
"A great gift with a good selection of products. Bought as a surprise gift and the recipient was delighted and very much enjoyed the presentation and contents of the hamper."
"Amazing service, packaging and product!"
"Excellent service Most beautiful gift, was as perfect as can be."
"Delivery was okay."
Aamna Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"Salaam, Jazakallah khair for the stunning Paradise Box. My mother absolutely loved it! I thought I would share my feedback on this particular item. Although we absolutely loved it, it would be more practical if the lid of the box was detachable and therefore able to sit flush against the wall or on a display unit without the current lid having to be folded back. It doesn't fold back flush against the box, it has the initial smaller fold and then a second fold but when you try to stand it up on the shelf flush against the wall this creates a gap therefore not creating that flushed look. Basically a more convenient lid would be more practical for display as not everybody may want to keep the box closed as they are such pretty flowers and only deserve to be displayed appropriately. Thank you once again for a beautiful item, I hope my feedback is taken into consideration."
"Ordered a bespoke box and was given speedy replies when corresponding by email, even late in the evening. Order was sent promptly, however DPD showed a lack of care when delivering and products arrived damaged. On highlighting the same, the founder of the company Deena emailed me directly and rectified the issue very well. Products are of a good quality and were purchased as a gift - the recipient was happy with the products,"
"Great service and quick delivery."
"Salam,sorry for the late response..just wanted to say a massive thank you for my enchanted roses box..absolutely love it. I ordered it as a wedding gift for my fiancé & I’m sure he will love it just like I do. Thank you for the excellent customer service..will definitely be ordering again."
Verified Buyer
"A truly remarkable customer service experience from the initial point of contact all the way through to delivery! My fiance truly loved the enchanted box, it was stunning! I would highly recommend Mubarak for that extra ordinary gift to a loved one. Thank you to the team... Keep up the great work!"
"Gorgeous plaque surrounded by rose received as wedding gift. So beautiful and original."
"Unique and beautifully presented in a box will order more in future in sha allah"
"A very unique service with classy gifts. Great packaging and delivery on time. Worth the spend!"
"Unique hampers such gorgeous packaging what’s there not to be happy about!"
"Excellent level of personalised service and great attention to detail. Gorgeous products in stunning packing. Just wish more businesses were like this!"
"The box i oreder was for a wedding. The white box was lovely, but upon opening it the contents looked tacky and were not presented as nicely as the pictures shown on the website. They were wrapped messily in bubble wrap and tissue paper and the chocolate bar was broken. I was expecting it to be packaged like a perfume set or cosmetics gift set with acrylic inserts to hold items in place. Thankyou."
Dear Zaqarta,

we're sorry you were not 100% satisfied with your items, this is a very rare occasion as you can see from the reviews however we certainly could have rectified any damaged goods for you. In regards to the packaging of th items then it is necessary to have them bubble wrapped simply because even if there were inserts there would be a high chance of breakages.

I can assure you that large corporate hamper companies often bubble wrap items also and although we would love to be able to have each box with a bespoke acrylic insert unfortunately due to us being a small business still we are not at the stage i'm afraid. We will certainly take your comments on board and hope that you would give us another try as we have lots of new collections which still look very presentable for your recipients upon arrival.
"Great gift to give to friends and family! Everything was perfect!"
"Personalised different gifts, I was a little disappointed as I ordered the gift as a present, but was disappointed as I couldn’t see the gifts. It was beautifully packed, but I had to unwrap to ensure it was not damaged etc. I found it a little to pricey."
"I have ordered from Mubarak London on a few occasions and have never been disappointed the quality and presentation of the box is immaculate. I gifted one of the boxes to my mum and my mother-in-law for eid and both of them told me how lovely and thoughtful the gift was my mums words were ‘these are the types of things you should be spending your money on’ as the one I ordered included the names of Allah (swt) book. Overall amazing all round definitely recommend to everyone looking for a nice gift"
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.65 based on 43 reviews