Mubarak London Limited Reviews

Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th April 2020
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 15th August 2019
kudus olatunji
More Photos & Videos
Was searching online for last minute additional gift ideas for my little nieces, came across Mubarak. Overall it was pleasant experience cannot really complain. Personally I do feel prices are on the steep side given what you get but that’s my opinion as it felt more in line with M&S prices where you usually expect to pay that premium. However that is a personal choice to what you get and expect value for money. Overall my nieces were happy with the products that’s the main thing. Delivery time was reasonable given Covid. A bonus for no P&P.
Overall Good , 4 stars overall, 1 star deducted for price.
Many thanks for taking the time to review your gift, we are glad you are happy and with your honest review. We understand the price is on the slightly higer end but this is simply becasue the products we buy are all sourced, made/created in the UK so we have fresh and quick stock turnarounds for our customers.

Of course M&S are a lot bigger than us so they can offer their customers that little bit more, make du'a for us insh allah and we will soon be able to do the same :)

Many thanks again and hope serve you again

Kind regards
Poor quality of product, advertised really well but would never buy again after receiving it
Absolutely fantastic product and service will definitely use again and recommend to my network
The delivery came in great condition. The packaging was sleek and stylish. Their customer service online was amazing as I received an email promptly.
Excellent service and top quality goods.
Great packaging, arrived a day early, very tasty food. Well received and loved by the recipient.
Arrived perfectly wrapped, love the gift i purchased
Hi - a little disappointing unfortunately the cup saucer and sugar sticks were delivered but not the biscuits -£45 for a gift which was not complete
Hi Nusheen, sad to see you've come on here to give us 2 stars but have not contacted us? We would have resolved any issue you had as we deem ourselves to be as fair and honest as a business as possible.

Looking at your order number (21561) we can only see that you ordered something different so would be great if you could get in touch and let us know which order number you are referring to please as keen to understand what happened here. Please do email us on enquiries@mubaraklondon.com or we can call you

Kind regards
Great service delivered before time, kids loved the sweet. Thanks
The presentation and product quality speaks decadence. Every box I’ve gifted has been very gladly received. Thank you for providing a professional service and an enjoyable experience.
Well done with such a wonderful business!
Provide some really great and unique products. Perfect for gifting on special occasions.
Alhamdulillah loved the gift n was pleased it came before eid
Bought this hamper as a Eid gift for my husband, he was really surprised and happy with the contents! Mubarak London was really helpful in making sure that the hamper was delivered in on time for Eid while keeping it all discrete and surprise for hubby, overall fantastic service looking forward to more shopping!
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th May 2020 Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Lovely service and beautifully presented and arrived in perfect time. Really happy with the product and service. The gift was for a volunteer who has been collecting prescriptions for my extremely vulnerable mother while under lockdown. It gave me great pleasure to give this gift to such a lovely person
Perfect Hampers for Eid, variety of products available in one box. Affordable. Packaging on point.
Fantastic quality!! Fast deliver!!
Really good service and well presented. I will have to wait for the people who I gave the gifts to for Eid 20 to confirm if the chocolate was good or not!
This was first time I bought items for Ramadan gifts from Mubarak London and truly I would recommend them. The items purchased are exactly as per specified, all arrived on time.
I will definitely use them again.
Thank you for good honest service.
The recipients were delighted - called the hamper 'amazing'. Thank you for such efficient service.
Fast, easy, stress free ordering :)
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.68 based on 143 reviews