Mubarak London Limited Reviews

Noshad Jan
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Munira Sufi
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th April 2020
Beautiful hamper, excellent packaging, good quality products and prompt customer service.
The website should allow saving multiple delivery addresses and selecting from these for specific shipments. This feature would be really useful for returning customers.
Nice range of products, relevant to the Muslim community especially on Eid etc and free delivery!
Was searching online for last minute additional gift ideas for my little nieces, came across Mubarak. Overall it was pleasant experience cannot really complain. Personally I do feel prices are on the steep side given what you get but that’s my opinion as it felt more in line with M&S prices where you usually expect to pay that premium. However that is a personal choice to what you get and expect value for money. Overall my nieces were happy with the products that’s the main thing. Delivery time was reasonable given Covid. A bonus for no P&P.
Overall Good , 4 stars overall, 1 star deducted for price.
Many thanks for taking the time to review your gift, we are glad you are happy and with your honest review. We understand the price is on the slightly higer end but this is simply becasue the products we buy are all sourced, made/created in the UK so we have fresh and quick stock turnarounds for our customers.

Of course M&S are a lot bigger than us so they can offer their customers that little bit more, make du'a for us insh allah and we will soon be able to do the same :)

Many thanks again and hope serve you again

Kind regards
I purchased these dates and the night journey book as a gift for someone. They loved the dates and the delivery was also received in a short space of time despite, the current situation. I did however, request for the gift cards to be sent with the dates and book but these weren’t sent with the order so, the person who I gifted them too didn’t know who they were from!
Came across this online. The order arrived promptly and in good condition, with lovely packaging. A very happy customer!
Good quality products, however the delivery was late.
I haven't tried any of the products myself. I sent these as a gift and they have thoroughly enjoyed them.
Many thanks for your feedback, you must come back so you can try the products for yourself too :)
The present was gift wrapped beautifully and the gift looked really nice. As it was a gift for a friend, the feedback was a positive one.
order arrived nice and quickly before Eid...
Beautifully packaged & high quality products. Missed out on the 5th star because the photo frame paint/wood was slightly chipped on the corner. But other than that, it was great & would re order in future!
Loved the sweet basket hamper I got for eid :) My family enjoyed it and Thanks to Mubarak London for putting it all together!
Great packaging, good quality items although expensive for what they are. I asked for next delivery, the delivery driver left a card (I was at home!) and eventually the item was delivered a few days later.
Best of service- Perfect
Salaam,

Jazakallah khair for the stunning Paradise Box. My mother absolutely loved it!

I thought I would share my feedback on this particular item. Although we absolutely loved it, it would be more practical if the lid of the box was detachable and therefore able to sit flush against the wall or on a display unit without the current lid having to be folded back. It doesn't fold back flush against the box, it has the initial smaller fold and then a second fold but when you try to stand it up on the shelf flush against the wall this creates a gap therefore not creating that flushed look. Basically a more convenient lid would be more practical for display as not everybody may want to keep the box closed as they are such pretty flowers and only deserve to be displayed appropriately.

Thank you once again for a beautiful item, I hope my feedback is taken into consideration.
Ordered a bespoke box and was given speedy replies when corresponding by email, even late in the evening. Order was sent promptly, however DPD showed a lack of care when delivering and products arrived damaged.
On highlighting the same, the founder of the company Deena emailed me directly and rectified the issue very well.
Products are of a good quality and were purchased as a gift - the recipient was happy with the products,
Love with ur products
I ordered for my mother in law she loved it she was very pleased with it
And the box I ordered everything was in there was luxurious
The items I ordered were of top quality. Got them delivered right on time.
Unique choice, with an Islamic theme is difficult to fine, also very nice box and good quality products.
Only critism price could be slightly lower.
Excellent wall art
The packaging was beautiful and the website was very easy to use. I recieved the order on time woth no fuss.
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.67 based on 177 reviews