MSofas Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MSofas Limited

0800-020-9555

West Central Business Park Victoria road

Tell us how MSofas Limited made you happy

"We are very pleased with our sofa. The delivery men was super helpful who helped set it up for my husband. A great service Thank you"
"This guys are beyond spot on this is not the first sofa I buy from them and they’re just beautifully looking and incredibly comfortable sofas Stunning products, stunning people, stunning prices. Well worth it"
"Excellent sofa great price and great delivery"
"Looks amazing . I ordered few pieces of furniture and all boxes were written in polish which didn’t help."
"Really happy with the super fast delivery. Good customer service too. The sofa looks so great and feels comfy. Thank you"
"Absolutely fabulous service. From Magda in the office to delivery men. I have purchased baltic corner sofa bed and I must admit that quality is superb. Delivery arrived on time to the minute and within 20 minutes I had fully assembled sofa in my living room. Highly recommend dedicated."
"Very nice end strong recommend thanks msofas"
"It was a bit hard to wait that long for this sofa but honestly, it was worth it! The quality’s amazing and it looks like just in the picture. I’m very happy!"
"Great sofa ... happy for purchase Very comfortable Good communication with company thank you"
"Verry good .nice sofa .100% recommend this company."
"Absolutely in love with this corner sofa bed.I chose silver velvet material and it looks stunning.Very happy with my purchase.Would highly recommend."
"Thank you so much for an amazing sofa, we are so happy!! The delivery didn’t quite go as planned due to the van breaking down however with exceptional customer service our sofa came only a couple of days later. The fact that you can choose your own fabrics really makes the sofa perfect for your own home, not to mention amazing quality!! Thank you once again."
"The sofa is beautiful looks even better in real life than on the website. Services were excellent from beginning till end.I am sure I will come back to do some more shopping.I highly recommended M Sofas. Thank you."
"Absolutely love my new sofa. I chose the colour Orion and it’s a sort of sandy colour. Very soft and brilliant quality. Would 10000% recommend msofas to anyone!"
"Great set. Looks amazing on the wall, not the easiest to put on though"
"Great quality furniture with modern and elegant look. Plenty of storage space, colour a bit darker than in pic. Fast delivery. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase, real bargain for the price!"
"Happy about our choice, looks really good, very comfy, went for silver colour and it looks really smart and cozy"
"I found Msofas to be very professional from start of ordering to delivery and delivery was quick, the Adele corner sofa/bed with storage is excellent value for money."
"Our sofa arrived well within the predicted lead time and the communication regarding delivery was excellent, Also the delivery guys were very pleasant and professional. The sofa was well protected for its journey which helped a great deal as we had to slide it up to our mezzanine floor with ropes and ladders. We were very pleased that the dimensions were within the stated tolerance as it was critical for it to fit within the space we had. Both bed and storage are easy to access and use, the sofa it's self is firm and comfortable to use the bed seem very firm but as yet is untried. The colour was a little brighter than we were expecting as it is very difficult to judge from the very small sample provided. Having said that it has the desired affect of creating a colourful focus to the floor. All in all we are very pleased with our purchase an have attached a photo."
"Very comfortable. I'm happy to buy this sofa."
MSofas Limited is rated 4.94 based on 714 reviews