M Sofas Limited Reviews

Read M Sofas Limited Reviews

0800-020-9555

West Central Business Park Victoria road

Tell us how M Sofas Limited made you happy
MSofas, fantastic communication, they text and rang to confirm the date and time, again with respect they asked if they needed to put their face mask on due to Covid, clear all the packaging and fitted my lovely sofa in a super timing. Thank you guys, keep up the good work. I purchased Campi corner sofa bed.
Amazing quality looks fabulous
My corner sofa arrived before Christmas as promised. Great quality, design and service. Recommend Msofas.
Great customer service. No pressure at all and very helpful. Delivery was excellent, all contactless and all Covid 19 measures adhered to. Great quality sofa no issues at all. Very pleased, would definitely recommend.
It was a good journey from start to finish. The service was as good as I had hoped for and the furniture as I wanted it. I t didn’t take long to arrive either. I used my own fitter and he had no complaints about installation with full instructions delivered beforehand. Will use it again.
Arek and Paul were swift and efficient, helpful, and dedicated. With ease, they managed to bring the sofas in through a narrow hallway and assembled them in place within a matter of minutes. Very happy with the service!
Excellent delivery service even with delay for lockdown contacted by text and email throughout.
Absolutely great service ,polite, and very patient with me. Justyna has been so helpful i give her service and experience 100 percent I will definitely be going back!
Professional, helpful and knowledgable we were impressed with every aspect of our experience. Every question was answered . There was no rush we did not feel pushed into anything we didn’t want although we were offered a variety of options . Highly recommended.
Service was fantastic for everything from picking the correct sofa to finalising our purchase. Staff are very friendly, approachable and helpful. Delivery is timely, however, it is understandable during these times.
Very disappointing as we sent all of the hallway dimensions and photos and in the end sofa didn’t fit on the delivery day and couldn’t be dismantled either. We’ve been waiting for several months for this sofa to arrive just to find out it won’t fit.
I love my sofa bed, its so comfy and stylish. Bed it's large,comfy too. Perfect quality,lots of storage under sofa .
I am very happy my sofabed 🥰
M Sofas Limited 5 star review on 4th October 2020 M Sofas Limited 5 star review on 4th October 2020
Poor quality furniture. Not checked before shipping. Damaged and missing parts. Refused to provide full refund and return. Eventually received parts months latter. Went through Paypal to complain when they then offered return and refund knowing by that time I had assembled the wardrobe which was time taking to do, so not realistic to then dismantle and return. If they had any feelings for customer service should offer a generous payment contribution refund for inconvenience and hassle to resolve situation.
Absolutely love my new sofa its so comfy and fits all 6 family members on, it is reasonably priced and you have lots of choices of fabric colours etc and its a high quality product, I will highly recommend mysofa to everyone I know thank you
M Sofas Limited 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Great sofa
As discribed great communication with supplier an delivery team
very good delivery team an service
Nothing was an issues
Would recommend
Piękny narożnik. Bradzo dobre wykonanie, kolor identyczny jak na zdjęciu. Super customer service. Komunikacja mailowa bardzo szybka i sprawna. Czekałam koło 6 tyg ale w czasie pandemii i tak uważam za super czas. Polecam bardzo ta firmę.
So my sofa has just arrived and I’m so in love, my whole experience with Msofas has been so amazing from the moment I ordered( which was 14/08/20) to today delivary day. The delivary guys were so polite, efficient , and quick, they assembled my Asto sofa bed and demonstrated how it all worked. They took all the packaging away and put the sofa where I wanted it.
I couldn’t praise this company more if I tried, I would highly recommend Msofas from communication which the agent went above and beyond to help me to delivary . Thank you so so much I love it x
Excellent, better than expected. Exactly what we wanted - Really large, so if you are thinking about purchasing check the size.
Ordering process and customer service is amazing - thanks to the whole team for being so easy to approach!
Sofa is really huge (needed bit engineering in my small flat to fit it but it's there and looks so good!), solid, great quality. Sitting on it makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable, totally love it. Tried to sleep on it once and the outer element is not very comfortable, the inner part is alright and it will do just great if you need a spare bed for visitors.
Highly recommended, both product and the company. Very satisfied.

Also - amazing delivery crew :)
M Sofas Limited is rated 4.91 based on 845 reviews