MSofas Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MSofas Limited

0800-020-9555

West Central Business Park Victoria road

How would you rate MSofas Limited ?

"Really pleased with my purchase. Delivery service was amazing and the cushions are actually included. There is also storage underneath the sofa bed."
"Excellent product,will recommend it to everyone. Thank you for fast and profesional service. A++++"
"Fantastic sofa bed. Brilliant service from start to finish. Looks great. Sofa bed easy to set up and put away. Excellent quality and value for money. Thank you."
"Amazing service and amazing sofa! Really beautiful and definitely worth the price!highly recommend!"
"Fantastic sofabed at a great price, delivered quic, fantasic quality and everyone who sees it is so impressed. would highly recommend."
"Absolutely lovely corner sofa bed , so comfortable and big . The fabric is lovely and sofa is really nice quality. Thank very much , service was also wonderful."
"Absolutely lovely sofa , big , comfortable and amazing quality .Great service too , would recommend.Thank you Msofas!"
"I am very pleased with my new sofa bed.It looks exactly as in the photo and quality upholstery. Delivery guys were on time and did very good job bringing my sofa two floors up. I can recommend this company if you need a new sofa!"
"Great and comfortable bed. I love the LED light."
"Great quality! Great service! Highly recommended!"
"Great choice for that price absolutely satistied"
"Amazing customer service, lovely sofa. It's not only beautiful but also really comfortable. I would definitely recommend M Sofas...thanks guys."
"Brilliant! Everything went really smoothly since the moment that we placed the order until the delivery. The guys that delivered it were amazing and really patient, as we have really narrow stairs in our building and they struggled a bit to get it in. We only have the sofa for a week now, but it looks great. Really big and comfortable."
"I was searching for a sofa like this one for ages. I don't like traditional sofa beds which extend/unfold forward and the mattress can be easily stained or if they are like an " open book" when unfolded ,the sleeping area is generally small. This sofa bed is ideal: the sleeping area is a proper king size bed(you can use both fitted and flat sheets), and once the cushions are removed it gives you a small single bed(80 cm by 200cm, use flat sheets then). If you,like me, prefer a firm mattress for your everyday bed ,then there is no need to use a mattress topper or a quilt under a sheet . Delivery took 8 weeks, nice delivery guys. I comment on how long it will last but all is looking good . Overall it is a modern very original sofa bed which looks expensive! I would recommend this company. Thank you, guys!"
"beautifully crafted! So in love with my new wave corner sofa."
"Very fast delivery. Sofa packed well . Colour and looks 100 times better then on pictures . Realy happy with item."
"I absolutely love my sofa, it's worth the waiting. It's very comfortable, looks stunning in my living room and Msofas staff assemble it for us in just few minutes."
"The wardrobe is really big and nice, perfect for a couple. Took us a while to assemble it but I am very happy with my purchase."
"Great sofa, prompt delivery! Strongly recommended."
MSofas Limited is rated 4.95 based on 540 reviews