MSofas Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MSofas Limited

0800-020-9555

West Central Business Park Victoria road

How would you rate MSofas Limited?

Diana Lysenko
Unverified Reviewer
"Sofa is great, just as it looks on the photo. Quick delivery so very happy with everything!"
Virginija Greiciuviene
Unverified Reviewer
"An amazing sofa, very comfortable and spacious."
"Delivery came on time,message and phone called about an hour before delivery. Delivery man very helpful and polite. Really pleased with my sofa bed very comfortable and easy to transfer to bed."
Roman Swiatly
Unverified Reviewer
"The best sofa on the world. Comfortable and easy to fit! Great quality of product. Nice contact with sellers aand delivery guys. Thank you :)"
"Professional and quick. Definitely recommended."
"Amazing sofa!! Really comfortable and opens to a bed and then the whole sofa becomes a huge comfy bed! Best purchase ever!!"
"I am a very happy customer! I L O V E all the purchased items. Very good communication and customer service. I am also happy with the delivery team. Well done MSofas. We will be back soon!"
Bruna Zortea
Verified Reviewer
"This is just how shown in the picture. Nice, soft and coloured. No hidden information."
"comfortable, elegance and at a good price I recommend :)"
"This sofa is just stunning, we absolutely love it!! Also the customer service is excellent and very professional. Many thanks to Justyna, David and Tomasz you guys are just amazing"
"Hello Really love my Adel corner sofa bed Nice colour great quality comfortable seating and looks great in my living room. Absolutely amazing sofa and great customers service. Delivery guy's were brilliant . The staff was very polite and patient through all the process. Very glad for yours customer’s service guy’s good job. Definitely recommend. i will send you picture from my living room, how it looks like next time. Thank you once again"
Gillian Girvan
Verified Reviewer
"Love this Sofa! Superb quality, easy fold out mechanism and a very strong and sturdy good quality sofa, that looks great too. Professional company to deal with, from quick delivery of fabric samples through to the excellent delivery men."
"We are very happy with our purchase. The sofa is great quality and it is exactly what we wanted for our living room. Spacious and so comfy. We also purchased footstool which is excelent quality and fits well. Excelent customer service."
George Mititelu
Unverified Reviewer
"I am very happy with my recent purchase from MSofas. The delivery was good, and they have respected their delivery time schedule."
"Absolutely love my new sofa! It’s stunning and comfy. Many thanks to all MSofa team for the outstanding customer service and delivery. Highly recommend!"
Muriel Martin
Verified Reviewer
"Looks exactly as in the picture. Beautifully made really pleased with it, just what we wanted. Would definitely order from Msofas again, very professional Company. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was dealt with speedily and efficiently. The delivery men were a credit to the Company."
Petar Koprinkov
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing service, arrive on time and is high quality sofa. Many thanks to M Sofas team!!!"
KANWAL DEEP KAPOOR
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent Sofa ... Love it... Just got the delivery of the Hugo, its exactly as per the image and well manufactured. Comfortable to site and way relaxing cushions... Beatifically design and got the delivery in time as promised. Delivery guys were cool and installed it on time.. Definitely recomended ...Thank you Msofas..."
Melissa Quinones
Unverified Reviewer
"Great value for money! Very comfortable sofa and the delivery was straight forward. Though I had to wait for the sofa for a couple weeks, it was definitely worth the wait."
Mariela Nesheva
Verified Reviewer
"I love it ! It's comfortable and beautiful sofa. Thank you."
MSofas Limited is rated 4.96 based on 438 reviews