M Sofas Limited Reviews

Read M Sofas Limited Reviews

0800-020-9555

West Central Business Park Victoria road

Tell us how M Sofas Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
M Sofas Limited 5 star review on 1st August 2017
R Alonso
More Photos & Videos
Amazing sofa, professional and very friendly customer service, quick delivery and very friendly drivers!!! I recommend for all my friends and family
Gorąco polecam zakup tej sofy! Jakość na najwyższym poziomie. Jest bardzo funkcjonalna, zgrabna i wygodna! Tkanina sophia 19 jest w przepięknym niebieskim odcieniu! Jakość i kolor tkaniny przeszły moje najśmielsze oczekiwania! Nic dodać nic ująć! Serwis i obsługa rewelacyjna! Dostawa zrealizowana zgodnie z planem, sprawnie i bez najmniejszych problemów!
Sofa składa się z dwóch części wiec bez problemu zmieściła się w standardowe drzwi frontowe i wewnętrzne. Dziękuje bardzo całej ekipie msofas za rewelacyjna obsługę.
Best quality ever and very comfortable
Looks much better than the pic and quite big
Very comfortable good looking sofa ❤️
And great delivery and customer contact
Polecam bardzo wygodna sofa i fajny materiał najlepsza obsługa jaka w życiu miałam
Pozdrawiam
Terrible customer service. I keep chasing and chasing for updates on my sofa that I ordered in February and I understand the current situation we are all in but I have not had regular updates and keep having to chase for my sofa that should have been here weeks ago.
thank you very much for the sofa bed, very beautiful and comfortable
Absolutely, highly recommended sofa, very good quality, beautiful design, comfortable with practical storage. 5* for the service as well. Thanks
I love the sofa. The good quality ensures me that buying it was a good idea. I've got the colour I wanted, assembly had been done by drivers, who were nice, fast-working and took all the rubbish out with them. It's very comfortable for sleeping. You won't find anything that good for this proce. Recommended in 100%
Highly recommended big and comfy armchair
Amazing sofa comfy a good quality Team really responsible and helpful highly recommend
The sofa is amazing we are so happy with the quality, colour and customer service, delivery people were great,
we are thinking of getting another one for our spare bedroom
Amazing esofa, me and my partener we actually love it... So confortable, nice designe.... Totally recommend. Well the waiting time was horrible, nearly 2 months, but totally worted all the wait. If is there anything for the company to improve? Yes the delevery time.... Rest can't say nothing at wall... Thanks you Msofas..
Regards,
Andrei Baciu
Nie potrafią zorganizować dostawy. Co chwilę zmiana wzięliśmy wolne żeby parę godzin przed dostawa znowu usłyszeć wymówkę ze tym razem błąd systemu gdzie dzień wcześniej pani dzwoniła i potwierdzała dostawę. 2 poprzednie dostawy które oczywiście nie dotarły to samochód się zepsol i meble nie przyszły od producenta... Albo przywozicie meble na umuwina datę albo nie proste
Very nice and comfortable sofa . Not too soft so exactly what we wanted. Extendable for extra space or occasional sleep over.
Great customer service, nothing was too much trouble, we even ordered extra head rest and got the sofa in different color that wasn't originally on offer as per our wish.
Simply great. Would definitely recommend.
I am very pleased with the sofa bed,I couldn’t choose better than this.I love it.
we are very happy it was 5 star service a big thank you...
Lovely quality sofa. Quite firm base with soft cushions.

I would definitely buy from again and recommend to anyone that is unsure.
Very nice and comfortable sofa. We purchased one in Eco leather stain resistant Vienna 15. It's amazing. Delivery team was a delight.
Absolutely love our sofa. For the price to include assembly and delivery such a good buy. We did buy it on sale... The fabric feels a bit cheap, but comfy. Only time will tell how it lasts. But it is comfortable, easy to open, the storage too is good. Hopefully it'll do us good service for a good few years. Looks as good as on the pictures.
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk