MSofas Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MSofas Limited

0800-020-9555

West Central Business Park Victoria road

Tell us how MSofas Limited made you happy

"Very happy with the product and service."
"Modern, very nice and comfortable corner sofa bed :) We just love it in our living room!! :) Thanks msofas xx"
"Very happy! Excellent bayer! Highly recommended ! great product, very professional delivery !"
"Great sofa, looks really nice and quality is very good. Guys were really helpful Great customer service Highly recommended!"
"Lovely sofa. Very decent quality. I would recommend this product to anyone."
"We were searching for our new sofa for a while online and we found MSofas .The quality it is incredible I could ask for a better sofa. We are very impressed , the ordering and delivery process was flawless and professional throughout. The sofa itself is perfect- really comfortable and it looks great too, we have already had lots of compliments on it and we been asked where we bought it We’ve have shoes the mustard colour fabric and it looks great in our grey living-room/cinema . I have no hesitations in recommending Msofas."
"We just receive the sofa and looks really nice and good quality on the fabric. The customer service and delivey were amaizing too. Highly recomand this shop"
"Love this sofa, it's very soft but then again firm, great colour and it is easy to take the bed out and it's comfortable. however, the hinges make a sound when we sit down. We ordered a sofa that was too big but the company was kind enough to replace it with this one, the staff are so kind and helpful and kept on top of our order the whole way through."
"Absolutely loved this sofa, was everything we were looking for and the delivery guys were really kind and helpful. So comfortable and the sofa bed is excellent!"
"Fantastic sofa bed. Amazing service. Girls in the office are very helpful and guys from delivery very professional and quick. I can't say bad word a, only positive and I will definitely order my next furniture with msofa. Thank you lots."
"Absolutely perfect. Colour,fabric,and,style,exactly as described. Five stars to M Sofas for an excellent product."
"This sofa is just great. We highly recommend. Is large, comfortable and looks great. Professional delivery and very helpful."
"Lovely arm chair comfortable but yet very good back support"
"Hi I’m very happy with my new sofa bed. Comfortable and nice"
"Bought this sofa about 6 months ago so I can leave honest review now. First of all, the selling team was very helpful over the phone when ordered material samples. Delivery team was nice too, took all pieces from their van and assembled in my house, didn't leave any rubbish behind. Sofa is very comfy. Everytime I take nice position and watch TV I start falling asleep. I picked stain resistant fabric and it really does the job. It's easy to clean after my dog. Money well spent, had to wait few weeks but it's worth it. Still cheaper than DFS and other sofa retailers. Highly recommended"
"Like a sofa very much. Its comfy and looks great. Easy comunication and divered on arranget time. Thank you."
"Great sofa..i can't believe how beautiful and amazing sofa it is..really happy.5 star from me..delivery guys were awesome..thanks msofas"
"The furniture is really pretty and makes my home look very welcoming. I recommend this 100% Thank you."
"The piano sofa is beautiful, very well made and very comfortable. The service that provided it did the medal despite several obstacles encountered :) Thank you very much"
"From purchasing the sofa to its delivery, msofas gave a very high quality of service. The sofa itself is as described, i was worried about the quality or the colour but thought I would trust the reviews by the other customers."
MSofas Limited is rated 4.95 based on 563 reviews