MSofas Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MSofas Limited

0800-020-9555

West Central Business Park Victoria road

How would you rate MSofas Limited ?

"Amazing product, just what we looking for"
"Comfortable sofa, with great functionality (storage and a 2 person bed). It feels sturdy and like it is built to last. I am happy with my purchase and can recommend both the sofa and the service provided by MSOFAS. Thank you"
"Very Nice sofa bed! SO comfortable! Just love it!"
"It's really great sofa, I am really happy"
"I bought 2 sets of Lorento furniture -one for my self and another one for my granddaughter.Very happy with both purchase ,was waiting a while for delivery but sets came just in right time and exactly on time i was informed about.Absolutely delighted with this lovely furniture,very well packed,free of any damages,no even one screw missing! Just wish for little improved - should be a sticker with number attached to each piece of furniture to build up quicker and easier each piece .Thank you.Dana James"
"We are really pleased with the quality. The colour is darker than the picture. The delivery men were ggreat."
"Absolutely amazing Sofa Bed, looks fantastic, the delivery team was very helpful and efficient. Thank you"
"Najlepsza sofa jaka moglam sobie wynarzyc:) perfekcyjny rozmiar kolor material I wyglad. Prezentuje sie przepieknie I jest mega wygodna. Polecam! polecam! Polecam! Solidne wykonanie w przystepnej cenie"
"Arrata looks amazing and is so comfortable. We are really happy with the purchase."
"Great service and great sofa, we are very happy. We like the mechanisms and materials."
"Very big comfortable sofa good price good service"
"If your looking for a praticle, stylish corner sofa bed then look no further than this the Toledo corner sofa bed. It’s very well made, comfortable and looks gorgeous. Msofas were great in sending out swatches and delivered and installed the sofa with no fuss. You won’t buy anything comparable in the uk trust me. This polish founded company has its base in Halifax and are polite, and consumer friendly, the prices are unbelievable considering the quality you are buying."
"I really happy with my wardrobe. Would highly recommend MSOFAS to anyone. Friendly staff and helpful. Same with delivery guys."
"Everything is exelent pnly to desk you given 2 this is same wall"
"I love it❤very comfortable."
"Quick and high standard delivery, great customer services. The sofa bed is just superb."
"It looks nice! Although it's somehow smaller than I expected, it's comfortable, the colours match the pictures and it arrived early. I'm not sure if I misread the details when I placed the order, when deciding if it should be 'left hand side' or 'right hand side', it may be worth realising that this detail is considered as if looking at the sofa rather than if you imagine being sat on it. After measuring my living room, I thought the longer side would go on 1 wall better than another so I ordered left hand side according to diagrams. Turns out should have been right hand side to match my visualization. Luckily it still fits and as I said, I'm not 100% if the detail escaped my attention- left or right hand is as looking at it not as you would sit on it. Overall, good quality, friendly service both over the phone and when delivered."
"The sofa is very well made, very comfortable and looks fantastic. Made of high quality materials. Very professional delivery as well. We are very happy with this purchase."
"An amazing purchase! Very spacious and comfortable! I am a very pleased customer and recomend this site to anyone who wants a great sofa at a good price."
"Very Good sofa. Recommend!"
MSofas Limited is rated 4.95 based on 517 reviews