MSofas Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MSofas Limited

0800-020-9555

West Central Business Park Victoria road

How would you rate MSofas Limited ?

Christina Angeli
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered this sofa over the web, didn't even see it in person but the staff at mSofas were so helpful to send me fabric samples immediately that I didn't have to. I was a bit scared that the quality wasn't going to be good abut as soon as the sofa arrived to my flat I was over the moon. They set it up in 10 mins and I have been enjoying it since. Great to kick back after a long day at work on such a comfy sofa. also extremely practical as the Beate turns into a double bed for my guests! BEST thing I bought for my new flat :)"
Radoslav Bozhinov
Unverified Reviewer
"Extremely happy with the service. We received a free disambly on the sofa because of our small door. The delivery guys even took all the rubish after them. Mechanisms look good and materials are nice. Super fast delivery for us was about a week."
Roman Krystkiewicz
Unverified Reviewer
"I would recommend 100% satisfaction"
Rachel Bowyer
Unverified Reviewer
"I'm truly amazed by the customer service of Msofas. I was regularly updated with delivery date, everything was just spot on. Also wanted to thank two gentlemen who delivered, assembled and even took all the packaging with them! Again, great service, totally recommend to anyone looking to buy good furniture."
Rachel Bowyer
Unverified Reviewer
"Recently bought this sofa, in grey. Absolutely love it. So comfy to sit/lounge out on and has a really good sized bed. Delivery was on time and the delivery men were brilliant. Highly recommend 5☆ service and product."
Swietlana Jedlinska
Unverified Reviewer
"Definitely recommend, good service and very goood sofa! Recommend"
"Very happy with our purchase...faster delivery, will recommend"
"My Mateo sofa is absolutely gorgeous, I love it. The service was first class from start to finish and the delivery guys are a credit to your company. I was slightly hesitant in ordering a sofa from the Internet but I’m so glad I did, well done Msofas I would highly recommend you to anyone."
Speicher Becky
Verified Reviewer
"Lovely and comfortable sofa. Thanks for the great service."
"Recently purchased the Panama......very good sofa. Easy to customise colour/material. Really pleased!"
"We got this just in Dec 17 and we love it! We didn't have time to get test fabrics so ordered straight away and we are not disappointed. The U-shape couch fits perfectly. The advert didn't say it had storage so when we realised it did this was an added bonus. The sofa bed is very sturdy and its been used plenty of times for visitors. The delivery men arrived early and waited until we were home and were very polite. There was only one fault when it arrived but it was only minor it just got knocked slightly causing the small plastic part on the base to come off but it hasn't affected the couch at all. Overall I rate this company even though we were initially worried as we had not heard of them before."
"Thank you for a lovely sofa it looks great in my living room excellent service especially the delivery they were so helpful I would defiantly recommend you guys to everyone who needs a new a sofa"
"Great service! I was unsure about a fabric, so they sent a lot of samples for my request of grey colour. The staff was very polite and patient through all the process. We ordered Locco corner sofa bed, is everything we wanted & more - gorgeous design, comfortable and cozy, beautiful color - quality fabric, our choice was a Moric 05. Was delivered as promised by two great delivery drivers that moved the sofa into my house, unpacked it and removed all the rubbish, many thanks for delivery guys. Really happy with the product, best price and the high service I would highly recommend msofas."
"I'm pleased with my new corner sofa bed, looks nice in the living room. I must also say that the service is great, very helpful and professional. Thank you guys!"
Really Happy With The Product, Best Price And The High Service
Unverified Reviewer
"I would highly recommend msofas. The service was great from placing the order to delivery. Our sofa arrived 7 weeks after it was ordered but was worth the wait. It is very comfortable, looks great in our living room and is of a very good quality. Delivery guys were quick and nonproblematic. They took all the packaging with them which was not a case in the past with other retailers."
Ruth McPherson
Verified Reviewer
"Super happy with this sofa. It's soft to the touch and the seats are bouncy but firm. Very comfy. I also want to thank the delivery team who ensured i had the sofa in time for a big family event. The gentlemen who delivered it were extremely professional and friendly. I would use msofa again without hesitation.. although i can't see me wanting to change this sofa anytime soon! Thanks again :-)"
"Great sofa and very pleasant shopping experience! The staff was very polite and patient through all the process. Would highly recommend!"
Richard Sudan
Unverified Reviewer
"Lovely, comfortable and cozy sofa. Very large, and well suited for our living room, thank you! Oh and the fabric is great as well."
"The set was easy to construct, and looks really smart, the final product I was really happy with although the biggest panel for the bed, that sits against the wall, Did have two holes missing in the wooden Baton, it seemed to make no difference to overall structural integrity of the bed, but please make sure in future that all holes in all timber, is correctly placed or actually drilled Otherwise 4 stars and a happy customer"
MSofas Limited is rated 4.95 based on 474 reviews