MSofas Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MSofas Limited

0800-020-9555

West Central Business Park Victoria road

How would you rate MSofas Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Perfect product :) Im so happy. Thank you"
"Beautifully made,very stylish and ever so comfortable."
"I really love my corner sofa bed it’s comfy and looks great in my living. Very glad for yours customers service gays good job. Definitely recommend. Thank you again"
"Sofa - Very happy with this sofa. Sturdy, well made and firm seating (not to everyones taste, but great for me) Communication - Great from start to finish, very recommendable company to deal with Delivery - First class. The guys unpacked and installed with ease, showed me how to use the bed part and were very nice and helpful. Overall - Top service from M Sofas."
"The sofa is beautliful, very nice design, very comfy. Delivered 3 days after ordering, took 20 min to fit all parts. More than happy. Would defo recommend it."
Katrina Rozentale
Unverified Reviewer
"We are really happy with our new sofa"
Martina Koflanovicova
Unverified Reviewer
"Sofa is really nice although I would choose different fabric if I could chose again. But that wasn’t company ‘s fault - opposite! They were great, sent me fabric swatches within a days and deliver sofa after 6 weeks from my order. Delivery guys measured all doors before they brought sofa upstairs, they placed sofa in required place and took all rubish out. I can’t complain about service at all."
"The sofa bed is great. It's very comfortable as a sofa and as a bed as well. It's not too soft not too hard,it's just perfect. The materials are also very good quality. We are very satisfied with it, it's even better than we expected. I would recommend it to everyone."
Inta Konstantinova
Unverified Reviewer
"I bought my 12 years old granddaughter for Christmas.My granddaughter is very happy,them Lorento desk is very comfortably and nice."
"Quite good quality although you need to be careful not to damage the bodywork. Bought whole range. Desk was quite hard to put together. All in all happy with my purchase."
"Super servis przez telefon szybka dostawa i sofa na 5* bardzo polecam"
Judi Lindsay
Verified Reviewer
"Very comfortable. Fits 4/5 people. Nice to curl up in front of the tv with a throw. The arms are nicely padded so you can rest your head on it and will not get worn easily. My daughter bought a similar one 3 years ago and it still looks perfect. Very good value for money and I would strongly recommend it."
Vladlena Miroyan
Unverified Reviewer
"Very happy with service and the quality of the product. Well done, will recommend the Company to the friends."
Stephen Cuthbert
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic price great quality and quick to deliver Also the delivery me were very professional"
"We received furniture in just 22 days, quicker than promised. Very well packed, instructions clear and easy to assemble. Some screws missing, but not a big issue. Drivers very polite, rang us before delivery. In total very happy with purchase and room looks great. Thanks msofas. Will order from you again."
"This sofa is amazing, so comfortable and cosy. Best purches I made for our new house. Delivery was quick and the guys were really professional and put the two pieces together quick. Thank you!"
"Beautiful sofa. Excellent value for money. Wonderful customer service. Phonecalls were always answered promptly, all my questions were answered. Delivery was confirmed a week in advance and was on time. Delivery was made by two men who bought the sofa up to my flat, assembled it, removed all the packaging and were very polite and helpful and careful when making the delivery."
Daniela Condurache
Unverified Reviewer
"very beautiful, super quality deserves all the money and the living room looks very modern. I strongly recommend"
Teresa Bannock
Unverified Reviewer
"We have had our sofa for a couple of weeks now and are loving it! The seat is firm but comfortable and the lift up headrests make it brilliant for relaxing and watching a film in the evenings. I love the colours scheme of cream and brown which matches in beautifully with the rest if the room. The delivery men were efficient, polite and a pleasure to meet."
"Very pleased with my comfy sofa. Delivery guys really nice. Definitely recommend"
MSofas Limited is rated 4.95 based on 373 reviews