M Sofas Limited Reviews

Read M Sofas Limited Reviews

0800-020-9555

West Central Business Park Victoria road

Tell us how M Sofas Limited made you happy
I love my sofa bed, its so comfy and stylish. Bed it's large,comfy too. Perfect quality,lots of storage under sofa .
I am very happy my sofabed 🥰
M Sofas Limited 5 star review on 4th October 2020 M Sofas Limited 5 star review on 4th October 2020
Poor quality furniture. Not checked before shipping. Damaged and missing parts. Refused to provide full refund and return. Eventually received parts months latter. Went through Paypal to complain when they then offered return and refund knowing by that time I had assembled the wardrobe which was time taking to do, so not realistic to then dismantle and return. If they had any feelings for customer service should offer a generous payment contribution refund for inconvenience and hassle to resolve situation.
Absolutely love my new sofa its so comfy and fits all 6 family members on, it is reasonably priced and you have lots of choices of fabric colours etc and its a high quality product, I will highly recommend mysofa to everyone I know thank you
M Sofas Limited 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Great sofa
As discribed great communication with supplier an delivery team
very good delivery team an service
Nothing was an issues
Would recommend
Piękny narożnik. Bradzo dobre wykonanie, kolor identyczny jak na zdjęciu. Super customer service. Komunikacja mailowa bardzo szybka i sprawna. Czekałam koło 6 tyg ale w czasie pandemii i tak uważam za super czas. Polecam bardzo ta firmę.
So my sofa has just arrived and I’m so in love, my whole experience with Msofas has been so amazing from the moment I ordered( which was 14/08/20) to today delivary day. The delivary guys were so polite, efficient , and quick, they assembled my Asto sofa bed and demonstrated how it all worked. They took all the packaging away and put the sofa where I wanted it.
I couldn’t praise this company more if I tried, I would highly recommend Msofas from communication which the agent went above and beyond to help me to delivary . Thank you so so much I love it x
Excellent, better than expected. Exactly what we wanted - Really large, so if you are thinking about purchasing check the size.
Ordering process and customer service is amazing - thanks to the whole team for being so easy to approach!
Sofa is really huge (needed bit engineering in my small flat to fit it but it's there and looks so good!), solid, great quality. Sitting on it makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable, totally love it. Tried to sleep on it once and the outer element is not very comfortable, the inner part is alright and it will do just great if you need a spare bed for visitors.
Highly recommended, both product and the company. Very satisfied.

Also - amazing delivery crew :)
We got our sofa delivered 2 days ago. It is very comfy and it looks even better than in the pictures. Very pleased with our purchase. Delivery guys were unbelievable. They went above and beyond. The customer service offered by M Sofas was exceptional. Whenever we had any questions they gave us immediate answers. We also got a great choice of samples posted to us to help decide our sofa colour before buying. The whole process from start to finish was made easy and I would recommend M Sofas to anybody considering a new sofa.
Absolutely love this sofa, seats are really deep and bed is really comfortable. Looks great and the whole family can fit for movie nights. Would recommend
My corner sofa arrived today! It is lovely. The quality is incredible and the design is beautiful. So comfortable, it fits perfect in my living room. I wish I could post a photo.
Amazing sofa, professional and very friendly customer service, quick delivery and very friendly drivers!!! I recommend for all my friends and family
Gorąco polecam zakup tej sofy! Jakość na najwyższym poziomie. Jest bardzo funkcjonalna, zgrabna i wygodna! Tkanina sophia 19 jest w przepięknym niebieskim odcieniu! Jakość i kolor tkaniny przeszły moje najśmielsze oczekiwania! Nic dodać nic ująć! Serwis i obsługa rewelacyjna! Dostawa zrealizowana zgodnie z planem, sprawnie i bez najmniejszych problemów!
Sofa składa się z dwóch części wiec bez problemu zmieściła się w standardowe drzwi frontowe i wewnętrzne. Dziękuje bardzo całej ekipie msofas za rewelacyjna obsługę.
Best quality ever and very comfortable
Looks much better than the pic and quite big
Very comfortable good looking sofa ❤️
And great delivery and customer contact
Polecam bardzo wygodna sofa i fajny materiał najlepsza obsługa jaka w życiu miałam
Pozdrawiam
Terrible customer service. I keep chasing and chasing for updates on my sofa that I ordered in February and I understand the current situation we are all in but I have not had regular updates and keep having to chase for my sofa that should have been here weeks ago.
thank you very much for the sofa bed, very beautiful and comfortable
Absolutely, highly recommended sofa, very good quality, beautiful design, comfortable with practical storage. 5* for the service as well. Thanks
I love the sofa. The good quality ensures me that buying it was a good idea. I've got the colour I wanted, assembly had been done by drivers, who were nice, fast-working and took all the rubbish out with them. It's very comfortable for sleeping. You won't find anything that good for this proce. Recommended in 100%
M Sofas Limited is rated 4.91 based on 834 reviews