M Sofas Limited Reviews

Read M Sofas Limited Reviews

0800-020-9555

West Central Business Park Victoria road

Tell us how M Sofas Limited made you happy
We were very pleased when we got our sofa delivered, however in a very short time the cushioning started to dip on one side, looking really bad.
I really love this couch. I had my doubts given the price, but it’s just like the pictures and is really comfortable. The storage is handy too, and if anyone else was wondering like I was, yes the footstool has storage too as the listing never actually mentioned it. There is a small dip appearing in the arm where people’s arms have been resting, and it appeared within a few days of delivery, but honestly won’t be a big deal to fix if it gets worse over time, and the rest of the couch is top notch. Sturdy and comfortable, and it’s a bonus that the sofa bed pops upwards out of a “drawer” type mechanism instead of having to fold it out. It takes seconds to put it up and the same to put it away again. Overall couldn’t be happier, it’s survived being bounced on by two kids and if the cats take their claws to it you can just brush the marks out of the velvety fabric, it hasn’t left holes. Would definitely recommend, worth every penny.
Extremely pleased with my sofa. Beautiful sofa and amazing customer service. Loved the quick delivery too and amazing price and finance option. Thanks so much
I have just received my Lavos Corner Sofa Bed and I am super impressed to see how stylish and amazing it looks. It looks amazing in my living room and super happy with this purchase. I went for the Eco Leather - Vienna 17 Black for the seating and sleeping area and it looks fab. If you’re having doubts about buying this sofa, please don’t because it’s exactly as pictured; even more stylish with the material I chose. The storage underneath the chaise is a decent size and will definitely come in handy. Overall, it’s a 5 star for me. The guys who delivered this morning were super friendly as well.
Czekałem dłużej jak było przewidziane! Ale sofa jest tego warta! Materiał,wykonanie, infolinia 100/100. Polecam
We bought this sofa bed for a holiday home we are refurbishing and I am absolutely delighted with it. I chose a beige/brown fabric and it's just what I wanted. Very comfortable to sit on but I haven't slept on it as yet. The delivery guys were very friendly & polite and said if I had any problems they would return and fix them. Overall a very good experience from start to finish.
Absolutely excellent service from office staff to drivers. Easy communication. The staff are professional and fitted sofa quickly. Comfortable and good quality. Strongly recommend, Thank you Msofas
Much better than what it looked like online, well made and it looks more expensive than it was. Very comfortable to rest on. Would recommend buy! Very impressed.
We have ordered 3 months ago our sofa. After the first month they asked for the measurements of the entrance and room and confirmed that It will fit. So we waited for another 2 months for our sofa to arrive but It didn't fit. Our entrance door frame was 65cm and the lounge part of the sofa was 75cm. These sofas are not modular, which means the arm rest is attached to the sides and can not be removed. So be aware before you order. After 3 months waiting in our new house without a sofa and ending this waiting game like this was frustrating. When we ordered it was advertised the order will be received within 3 to 6 week. I have emailed them before the purchase, asking about the delivery time and they said 8 to 10 weeks but It took almost 12 weeks. Also the ongoing and soon ending discount is a lie. Over the last 3 months there is always a discount count down saying It ends within 12 hours. So don't rush to buy like we did. It is a classic sales tactic. The reasons why I gave 2 stars are: 1) At the end It arrived in a good wrapping. Although I didn't like the attitude of the delivery guys when they said It is not their problem when It didn't fit through the door, It arrived after a long waiting. 2) When I emailed them about the situation they were silent. I had to call them to chase and the representative over the phone suggested to send another sofa and I refused and wanted a refund. They said It is not a problem and I got my money back within a week. Overall I would suggest not to go with this company If you don't want to wait for 3 months and end up with nothing and try to get a refund. Now we ordered from the famous Swedish furniture supplier and the delivery time is one week.
Happy with my purchase. Sofa came in a good condition. Fast delivery. Good quality.
Stunning entertainment unit....I absolutely love it....The waiting time's is bit longer but was wourted...I absolutely love it.... Thank you Msofas....
MSofas, fantastic communication, they text and rang to confirm the date and time, again with respect they asked if they needed to put their face mask on due to Covid, clear all the packaging and fitted my lovely sofa in a super timing. Thank you guys, keep up the good work. I purchased Campi corner sofa bed.
Amazing quality looks fabulous
My corner sofa arrived before Christmas as promised. Great quality, design and service. Recommend Msofas.
Great customer service. No pressure at all and very helpful. Delivery was excellent, all contactless and all Covid 19 measures adhered to. Great quality sofa no issues at all. Very pleased, would definitely recommend.
It was a good journey from start to finish. The service was as good as I had hoped for and the furniture as I wanted it. I t didn’t take long to arrive either. I used my own fitter and he had no complaints about installation with full instructions delivered beforehand. Will use it again.
Arek and Paul were swift and efficient, helpful, and dedicated. With ease, they managed to bring the sofas in through a narrow hallway and assembled them in place within a matter of minutes. Very happy with the service!
Excellent delivery service even with delay for lockdown contacted by text and email throughout.
Absolutely great service ,polite, and very patient with me. Justyna has been so helpful i give her service and experience 100 percent I will definitely be going back!
Professional, helpful and knowledgable we were impressed with every aspect of our experience. Every question was answered . There was no rush we did not feel pushed into anything we didn’t want although we were offered a variety of options . Highly recommended.
M Sofas Limited is rated 4.90 based on 856 reviews