Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Customer service was excellent. Jordan was extremely professional and friendly. He never made me feel embarrassed to discuss my financial situation and I feel he went above and beyond to find a potentially suitable deal for me
As first time buyers we had little knowledge on how to buy a house and what was involved with it but Mortgage Light helped us throughout the process.Especially James he was brilliant all the way through and was very professional and very friendly and would 100% recommend to anyone looking to buy their first home.
Excellent service, quick response times, very supportive and approachable.
I'm not one to normally leave a review but I came to Mortgage Light by chance as a first time buyer, in desperate need of some help, having been seriously let down by another broker which left us close to losing our dream home. Rob took my call whilst working late one night and by the close of play the following day I had both a decision in principle and mortgage offer submitted; more than what had been achieved in the previous 8 weeks. As a result of Rob's hard work and his willingness to go that extra mile everything is back on track and we're now close to completion. I cannot overstate how grateful we are as a family for what he has done. Given their professionalism and tenacity to get the job done I have also used them for life and critical illness cover. I strongly recommend Rob and Mortgage Light.

Dr & Mrs D.
Natasha has been amazing from start to finish, she has guided me through the whole process and reassured me ALOT! As a complete newbie to the mortgage process and a natural worrier I have not been the easiest client I'm sure, but Natasha has been so patient and understanding.
Natasha has done a great job ,as we are both 1st time buyers it was a daunting prospect but Natasha made it as worry free as possible. Thank you
Brilliant from start to finish!!! We were constantly kept updated with changes and informed of any issues - This made the whole process run as smoothly as possible. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!!
Michael and the team have been brilliant throughout. Michael worked incredibly hard to get us into our dream home.
Fast clear communication with very knowledgeable and helpful staff.
James was brilliant throughout the process, informative and explained everything to so... would definitely use again - thank you
I just wanted to say how extremely satisfied I was with the service I received.
I would definitely recommend Mortgage Light.
Special thanks to Mr.Alex Stoyles and Ms. Kerry McGirr for their invaluable help.
We couldn’t have done it without you!

Sincerely,
Navid
I would really be very happy to say that James Deakin and Alex Stoyles are amazing. Wonderful communication.
Explains very well and very patient towards new buyers.
They are reward to Mortgage Light.

Thanks to both of them.
Good communication and nice to deal with
Very pleased to have been recommended Mortgage Light by a family member and would encourage others in a similar position to go with these guys. A special thank you to James Deakin who was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, he’s a credit to the firm.
Mortgage Light and in particular Michael Longley, our mortgage advisor was fantastic. We couldn’t ask anymore from the service which was worth every penny we paid. Nothing was too much hassle or bother and Michael was with us every step of the way going above and beyond what we expected. Would highly recommend to anyone
Natasha was brilliant throughout the whole process and kept me updated all the time and I felt she had it in hand, would definitely recommend Mortgage Light!
Excellent guidance and service.
Absolutely Fantastic! Thank you for everything, all the chasing, answering all of my questions without hesitation! The fantastic friendly service! Recommend to everyone!
Great service from this company. They were very organised and informative.
A very professional and helpful team! Thank you
Mortgage Light is rated 4.86 based on 567 reviews