Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Click Here

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"We used mortgage light both when we purchased our property then again when we were going through the remortgage process. Both times they have gone over and above to assist us with any queries we had"
"Great helpful advice, just renewed our Morgage really pleased would highly recommend"
"Thanks Rob for helping me through the process, highly recommended."
"Absolute fantastic company. Made the process of moving into our first home so easy. Will forever be grateful the work Sam put into helping us with the mortgage application and her commitment to finding us the best possible deal."
"Very professional and personable service. Despite having credit on my partners equifax, James still gave us various options and really went above and beyond to suit our needs. He is an asset to Mortgage Light."
"I had very good experience, thanks to all mortgage light team"
"Found Mortgage Light very easy to deal with. The staff were efficient in dealing with my remortgage and whole process was seamless. I was recommended Mortgage Light by a friend and I will certainly recommend them to anyone. Will almost certainly be using their services again. Highly recommend"
"Dealing with mortgage light was a pleasure. I dealt with charles who was very knowledgeable and always on hand whenever I needed him. Fantastic service!"
"Always 1st class service from Charles...very professional & attention to detail. Was there throughtout the difficult time during the process. Highly recommend !!!"
"Charles was a fantastic support 2 years ago when purchasing my home. Sam has recently helped with the remortgage and this again was very smooth, and 10/10 customer service. Couldn’t recommend Mortgage Light highly enough. Thanks to Charles and Sam and the rest of the team."
"Max was friendly and professional."
"Extremely efficient , effective, friendly support. Always an immediate response to any queries during my mortgage application. I would thoroughly recommend Mortgage Light."
"Cant thank Max enough!!!!! Get my keys Friday, super speedy service, Max kept in the loop throughout the process, defo recommend. Max if I see you out in Towcester I owe you a few cold ones! Thanks again!"
"Max Derry was excellent with me throughout the whole process as a first time buyer. He was thorough and explained the finer details in terms that were simple to understand. Huge thank you to Max and the Mortgage Light team!"
"Max Derry went through everything we us explained it all and when every we had a query was very quick in responding, the team not only helped get us our mortgage but also help with insurances needed as well. Would highly recommend them."
"As a first time buyer, Charles at Mortgage Light was a massive help and explained everything clearly and simply. I would highly recommend their services."
"Max Derry Walked me through every step in terms that I could understand, I never felt under pressured at any time and would highly recommend him to anyone looking at getting a mortgage . Thank you Max for your help !"
"Max Derry explained everything in plain language and worked hard to find the right product that worked best for us."
"Max Derry was excellent throughout the entire process of buying my first home. Max explained processes and took time to ensure you understood. I would highly recommend Max and the Mortgage light team!"
"We were very happy with the overall service. Everything was explained to us in a clear way, the process was very quick, smooth and we never had to worry about anything at all, always kept up to date. It was a pleasure dealing with Max Derry. He has a very professional attitude and is very friendly."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.85 based on 272 reviews