Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,
Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"This was my first time purchasing a property, but Max and the rest of the team were excellent throughout the whole the process. They provided advice and support on every aspect of the process, making everything incredibly easy and relatively stress free. They were always on hand for any questions and took care of everything in a prompt, efficient and re-assuring manner. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking a buying a house."
"Max did a brilliant job in finding the right mortgage for us. He kept us informed all the way through the process. Max was friendly and welcoming throughout and always made us feel comfortable. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he would happily answer any questions we had. I would 100% recommend Max to anyone that needed a mortgage and we will definitely be using him again in the future."
"If you’re looking for a mortgage, look no further than mortgage Light. They have a very highly skilled, professional and helpful team, making the process of getting a mortgage and more pleasant experience, from the beginning to the end and and after moving into my new home, mortgage light have looked after me every step of the way. Thank you to Max Derry and the team for my new family home, I couldn’t recommend them highly enough!"
"We hadn't the faintest idea what we were doing and Max and the rest of the team made it so easy and stress free for us to find out what we could afford. They supported us and gave us encouragement when things got tricky and couldn't have been more helpful! Really highly recommend them and am looking forward to remortgaging via them when the time comes!"
"Max was great in taking time to understand what I needed and reviewing the best options for my budget. He was diligent, knowledgeable and personable and made the whole process stress free and smooth. I’d highly recommend him to anyone looking mortgage or remortgage. Thanks Max 👍🏻"
"Professional service. Answers for all quastions. Sincere help to get our lovely flat."
"5* company, we’ve used Mortgage Lite a few times now and the service coupled with the knowledge of the team made our experience a breeze. Sam took care of everything for us, from a friendly reminder when it’s time to review our options and having everything ready so we don’t have to wait around. We loved the professionalism and transparency we get from Mortgage Light. Thanks again Sam look forward to hearing from you when we need to review again. We will continue to recommend Mortgage Light’s services 10/10 Corrina & Lea Andrews"
"Found them very helpful"
"Would thoroughly recommend mortgage light to anyone seeking mortgage advice. A big thank you to Charles and the team"
"I have used Mortgage Light for both purchases i have made on a property and i cannot fault the service that i have received. On both occasions Siobhan and Alex have managed to secure mortgages for me that other brokers have deemed not possible. Their communication is great and it was the one part of our moving process that always felt fully in control. Alex was always on hand to answer our questions and the customer service we received was extremely positive. I would without hesitation use Mortgage Light for our next property purchase."
"Went through a remortgage with Mortgage Light, the whole process was made very easy with my advisor giving me excellent options and excellent explanations of the process. Will certainly be using again in the future!"
"Amazingly helpful and knowledgeable."
"Very good stuff, specially Alex"
"Debs as ever found the right products to fit with my budget. Amazing service as always thank you."
"they were amazing. very helpful. also very pleasant people. would recommend them ."
"I am very happy with the service I received. Very professional and helpful ,"
"All team work professional and they give you advice and they very friendly I use Mortgage Light to get my first mortgagee and I'm very happy special thank to Alex Stoyles Highly recommended"
"They are helpful and professionals Linda,James,Chris and Rob they are all good"
"Mortgage light saved me a few hundred pounds a month without changing the length or amount of mortgage by just putting me on a better rate, wish id spoken to them sooner."
"We have been using mortgage light for some time now. They provide a personal, efficient and valuable service. I would definitely recommend!"
Mortgage Light is rated 4.83 based on 234 reviews