Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Everyone involved, Max, Kerry and Claire have been quite amazing in terms of support, clarifications and reassurance during the entire process. We couldn't have asked for a better team to deal with our purchase than the 3 individuals above. Huge thanks from Claudia and myself.
Samantha has been an amazing support to me through a difficult time, thank you so much for helping me through the past 6 months.
Excellent service from Sam Knight again !
Everything was explained very clearly and any questions answered in a way I understood. Excelled service
Daniel Hopper has been an inspirational person and did a splendid job. Recently my mother passed away and I needed the money to remortgage and it took over 8 weeks as someone was looking at my case. Nothing was happening but Daniel took over the case my mortgage was offered in the next 4 weeks.
He listened to my need and the situation I was in.
I cannot thank Daniel enough
I will forward my friends and colleagues to the company brilliant service by Daniel and again thank you so much
Excellent service. James Carr is particularly helpful friendly and very professional. I’d say without his meticulous style of handling my matter, I may have perhaps failed to secure my property. Thanks you so very much and God bless you. I won’t hesitate to recommend my friends.
We are really very happy with our experience with Mortgage light.
Incredibly knowledgable, professional, patient and understanding.
Dedicated to us ass customers
Recommended highly already to friends and colleagues
Brilliant service from start to finish. I was always kept informed and there was someone always available when ever I had any queries. Special Thank you to Max and Clare. Highly recommend.
Extremely happy with the service.
James D. was very happy to help me, all the time there to sustain me and the type of person that never give up. My mortgage process was quite complex, as my credit report was mismatched in the middle of application, I changed a few times the solicitors and the property, while James was continuously positive, encouraging, open and he got the positive response in the end from a very good lender as he estimated and advised. I have my dream house now and all of this because a very good mortgage advisor and company. Strongly recommend, for any options, residential or buy to let. If you want to be sure that you get your mortgage, go to them and prepare you keys ring.
Debs Caulfield found me a fantastic new mortgage deal saving me money on my monthly mortgage payment. Highly recommended.
Fantastic services from James Deakin and Kerry. Both available around the clock to support us through our first time buy, with useful insider help and support advice. Would never go anywhere else and will recommend to anyone I know looking to buy!
Very helpful,made the process easy as we are 1st time buyers. Always at the end of the phone if had a question and would recommend to anyone else needing help with a mortgage.
Debs was amazing! So helpful (When I was clueless) and service was outstanding- and quick! Thank you so much for your help!
Couldn't recommend you enough.
You guys are fantastic
Amazing, professional & friendly service! I cannot thank you all enough. You’ve been on the ball the whole time, kept me informed and always politely responded to my check up phone calls even though I was calling for updates all the time. Would highly recommend. Thank you thank you thank you!!
Excellent company, fast and efficient. Would highly recommend them, thank you again Robert Warlow.
Max has been incredibly reliable and courteous during the entire process. He has advised us in a consultative and completely transparent manner. Max has been very profesional throughout the process and regulary keeps us up to date with our mortgage status. Our experience with MortgageLight has been fantastic so far and i put this down to Max delivering outstanding customer service.
Excellent service, highly recommended. Charles could not have been more helpful. 5*
Mortgage Light is rated 4.87 based on 365 reviews