Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,
Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Max Derry Walked me through every step in terms that I could understand, I never felt under pressured at any time and would highly recommend him to anyone looking at getting a mortgage . Thank you Max for your help !"
"Max Derry explained everything in plain language and worked hard to find the right product that worked best for us."
"Max Derry was excellent throughout the entire process of buying my first home. Max explained processes and took time to ensure you understood. I would highly recommend Max and the Mortgage light team!"
"We were very happy with the overall service. Everything was explained to us in a clear way, the process was very quick, smooth and we never had to worry about anything at all, always kept up to date. It was a pleasure dealing with Max Derry. He has a very professional attitude and is very friendly."
"Max helped me with buying my first property and was great throughout the whole process. He always kept me up to date and explained everything well throughout, so I always knew exactly what was happening each step of the way. I would certainly recommend! :)"
"Charles has been excellent right from the start of the process all the way through to completion. I can't thank him & mortgage light enough. Highly recommend Charles & Mortgage Lights!"
"Best services ever very nice people and very helpful, It wasn't easy for me to get a mortgage, "James Carr" made it happen, he was brilliant he did all the fantastic work, he is straight forward,extremely helpful, very optimistic, special Thank you to him from me and on behalf of my family for making us all happy and get our first house. My future mortgages definitely will be through James."
"Rob, Big thanks to Mortgage light, This is my first time buying, he was brilliant and understood everything I needed to make my mortgage application successful. Thanking Rob.."
"Patient, knowledge and trustworthy. Always responded when agreed and despite a few false starts, got me and the mortgage over the line."
"This was our first time buying a house and Max Derry was excellent throughout the entire process. Max was fantastic and took the time to answer all our questions and explain every step of the process. The service was incredibly efficient and competitively priced. I would highly recommend Max and will be re-mortgaging with Max in the future!"
"Max and Nikki provided us with a very professional yet personal service. They were quick to respond to any and all queries my partner and I had throughout the process and assisted in pushing the process of buying our first home even after when the mortgage offer had been secured (liaising with solicitors and whatnot). Would recommend to others."
"Friendly, personal and explained everything. Will definitely be back in a few years to talk mortgages and Star Wars."
"Excellent service. Fully explained process and requirements. Chose the best deal for me providing comparison schedule.. Mortgage agreed in days. Valuation and mortgage offer received 1 week later.James Carr and Mortgage Light delivered on all levels. Professional swift service competitively priced. Definitely 5 star."
"Rob dealt with my mortgage and he was brilliant. It wasn’t easy but he did everything in his power to get me my mortgage. Nothing was too much trouble and no question was to silly to ask. He was very supportive and made what was a very stressful time for me a lot easier."
"Such an easy process, always kept in the loop every step of the way! Very quick! Will be coming back when I need to re-mortgage!"
"I dealt with Max Derry at Mortgage Light and he was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Everything was explained clearly and all of my questions were answered fully. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a nicer person to deal with, I'll definitely be remortgaging with Max in the future and will recommend to friends and family!"
"They were transparent and accessible."
"I took some life and critical illness cover with MortgageLight and found the service received from James Carr exemplary from start to finish. Everything was explained clearly and recommendations were made to assist me with my circumstances. When my mortgage fixed rate expires I will definitely be talking to James to see how much money he can save me."
"This was our first time buying a house, Max and the team made the experience very easy, always happy to support and help whenever we had a question. If we look to buy again we will be using mortgage light and would 100% recommend them."
"Rob was great from start to finish. Helped with any info I wasn't sure if ensuring he talked me through each step."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.83 based on 234 reviews