Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Mortgage light's approach to loan application is top notch. I do recommend them for any prospective mortgage applicants. My main man here is JAMES CARR. Try him and you'd be glad you did.
I have had a perfect experience with Mortgage Light. Friendly staff and extremely helpful. I have been kept upto date through out the entire process. I was nervous at first due to previous experience with another company but I highly recommend Mortgage Light.
very good service thanks
Mortgage application is a complex and stressful process but with the help of Mortgage Light-James Deakin it will be much easier and he helps us to be at ease and always have a work around if there is a problem along the way. He gives my wife and I much assistance as needed.
Robert Warlow is great and very helpful. But mortgage light in general have all been great :)
They provided me with prompt and efficient assistance from the beginning to the end of my mortgage application.
Very satisfied with their service.
Where do I start from... James Carr had been wonderful right from the beginning of the process of applying for a mortgage. As first time buyers, James took his time to help us get the best rates and talked us through the application process. We got a Decision in Principle on the same day and began the application process once we found the house we liked. With his help, we were able to secure a more appropriate mortgage term and he also helped us with the HTB application. The services we received from James and the rest of the team is second to none and would definitely recommend Mortgage Light to anyone who is looking to apply for a mortgage. They are the simply the best!!!
James Deakin Is amazing. So so helpful. Answered any question I asked and was always on the end of the phone to help. Always kept me up to date with everything. I'm so looking forward to moving into my new home thanks to all the help and guidance from Mortgage Light.
The staff have been so helpful and explained every step in the long process of acquiring a mortgage.
Sometimes it was too much but they reassured us and encouraged us not to give up.
James Carr was extremely helpful and very torrent with us as we have full time jobs but he was always there at the end of the other line -phone.
Mortgage Light have been beyond helpful and I feel confident moving into my first home.
Absolutely brilliant service Daniel could not ask for much more from him he did his upmost best to help out and nailed us a mortgage.
From the start Daniel has been fantastic ! He was able to quickly deal with all questions and queries (and there were a lot from me), communication was fantastic throughout the whole process and I felt that he and Emma made sure I was always aware of what stage the applications were at.
Would thoroughly recommend Mortgage Light and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.
Thank you so much for going the extra mile for me
Alex (Stoyles) has been a great help throughout, very friendly and easy to talk to. No question was too small and he endeavoured to stay in constant contact, communicating every update as and when he got it which was greatly appreciated. He even remembered little personal details such as my son's name. Would highly recommend. Thank you for all your help
Very professional, friendly staff .
Please dealing with
Friendly and helpful from beginning to end.
Made a complicated and confusing process feel straightforward and simple. Job done.
Very friendly and professional approach, quick responses to all enquiries and patience to answer any question.
So helpful, nothing was too much trouble and if I could give more stars I would!
Rob and Claire have been wonderful and I would not hesitate in recommending to anyone
Mortgage Light is rated 4.87 based on 365 reviews