Mortgage Light Reviews

01908 597655

alex@mortgagelight.co.uk

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy
Great people and even better service.
Excellent service
I am very thankful to Alex Stoyles and his team at Mortgage Light for all their assistance. Alex was so efficient and was always available when I needed to get in touch. He answered all my queries promptly and was very friendly. Selma
Samantha Knight is on the ball, she has been my consultant since day one and has always delivered each time, she has given me sound advice about my mortgage, looking forward to working with her and the organisation in 5 years time when we look for a new deal!!!!
Would highly recommend Mortgage light to friends and family.
Excellent service! Robert and Nevetha have provided great and prompt assistance, answered all the questions and queries kindly and did an overall awesome and professional job, resulting in lending me a mortgage offer. I definitely recommend Mortgage light as a mortgage advisor!
Good communication, great professional relationship and very good fast service. Definitely worth the money.
They were very helpful and made the progress of getting a mortgage very easy. They are friendly and very attentive to any query you have. Definitely will go with them again.
Rob and Nevetha have both provided a professional and friendly service and would recommend them to my family and friends. Thank you
Mortgage Light have been amazing with finding us the best mortgage deal for us. Communication was great and the brokers we worked with were very helpful and prompt. Highly recommend.
Excellent service, will surely recommend you. Thank you.
Everyone at mortgage light has been super friendly - Jordan Appleton has gone above and beyond with everything he has helped us with.
He took time to ensure we understood everything he said which in turn made the whole experience personal and relaxing that we had a trustworthy advisor helping us.
Mortgage light have been extremely helpful. I'm a first time buyer and using help to buy so needed a lot of help and guidance. Nothing was too much to ask with Mortgage Light and I've had guidance at every step.
We cannot recommend James.D at Mortgage Light highly enough.

We were first time buyers, and James broke everything down for us to ensure we understood what was happening at each stage. There was no question too silly.

James was very friendly, knowledgeable and approachable.

With his background in the housing market, he was always willing to take our call when we wanted to run things passed him.

We had two failed purchases (no fault of our own) but each time James went above and beyond, sticking with us, helping us through and getting another mortage with minimal effort on our part.

We can't speak highly enough of James! He went above and beyond and then some. Highly recommended.
I was very pleased and happy to work with Mortgage Light, especially with James and Emma. Was quite easy to cooperate, they have been very helpful and friendly and for sure just with their help and support we managed to get the offer! Thank you Mortgage Light, highly recommend!
Amazing service! Jordan has been brilliant with all his support and guidance over the last few months, it had made the whole process feel very stress free!
Big thank you to Rob and Nevetha for their amazing service, they made the process very easy and quick. They informed me on everything and never left me confused, which was extremely helpful!!!
Absolute brilliant service from Natasha and Emma thank you for my dream to come true
Natasha Daley is one of the best I have ever spoke to. She was amazing from the very start of the journey right throughout the way.
Her skills and experience are excellent, she was so easy to speak to. Everytime I called I may not have got her on the phone, but she always managed to call back or followed up with an email. Originally I was recommended to use Natasha for my mortgage as previously my brother also used Natasha and said she was the best. I completely agree and am so happy I had Natasha to deal with things from the strat to end. Thanks so much Natash, you deserve the best.
We are very happy and pleased with Mortgage light team. It really was a light at the end of the tunnel, as everything was new for us. James was amazing, he helped us throughout the whole mortgage process, since first call very positive and friendly. And Emma also very kind, giving us updates about the process.
We could not be more thankful and happier for all the support received. And now we can say thanks to God and to their professional help, WE DID IT! A big thank you to a brilliant team.
Amazing helpful service as always. Thank you
Mortgage Light is rated 4.87 based on 530 reviews