Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,Knowhill,

Click Here

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Excellent service. Alex is extremely helpful, efficient and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble for him"
"Mortgage Light, and in particular my consultant Sam, have once again found me a great mortgage deal and provided a fantastic service along the way. Sam made the mortgage process very simple and stress-free for me, gave me great advice, and saved me money. I couldn’t fault any aspect of my dealings with Mortgage Light and I am more than happy to recommend them to family and friends"
"James was great, filled us both with confidence and was great to deal will, always kept us informed of any progress."
"Excellent service form Samantha Knight! Been using ML since the last 3 years and their service is second to none. Highly recommended"
"The team at mortgage light have been absolutely fantastic! Making everyone simple and stress free and a great support to get a resolution I’m truly grateful for everything they have done to help me in my house buying journey and the remortgaging! Charles and Deborah have been a delight to speak with"
"Only ever used mortgage light and always will. Always super helpful and they get the best deal that’s right for me would highly recommend"
"What can I say other than 5*. Charles was our adviser and couldn't be anymore of a pleasure to work with. Process was made so simple, communication was spot on and in general Charles is just a pleasure to talk to and I image work with! Will be back in 5 years for re-mortgage. P.S. Love the facebook ad!"
"I have been very happy with the process so far, everyone has given prompt responses and been well informed. Thank you"
"James Deakin was amazing and very helpful, he made it easy for us as first time buyers to understand and get through the process smoothly. We are very grateful for all the help he has provided us so far, he is very proactive, quick and friendly."
"So impressed with Mortgage Light - fantastic customer service from Sam Knight since the year 2017. Amazing individual. makes the whole mortgage thingy looks like hands off!. Well done ML"
"Charles is brilliant. Takes your enquiry seriously and spends the time running through your options to make sure it's best suited for ther person. Used him for my first houe now my second. I will continue to do so moving forward and will always recommend him to others."
"Max and Claire have been very helpful. The experience was very good, Max explained the procedure very well. I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy."
"professional, friendly and straightforward service"
"I wish I could rate James Deakin higher as he was outstanding, he was very supportive, knowledgeable & honest, he made the whole process so much easier & actually enjoyable. He was a joy to meet & not only I thought that but also my family members who met him said the same. Please pass on how grateful I am that he helped me. You are very lucky to have him. Thank you so much."
"I hesitatated for years.. When I finally took the plunge and started my mortgage appkication with Mortgage Light, the process was so simple.. Alex was amazing and helped simplify the process.. My only regret was not getting it done sooner.."
"Rob and the rest of the team involved were very helpful and professional. Highly recommended!"
"I cannot recommend Mortgage Light enough. Max has been absolutely brilliant throughout the process, so friendly and incredibly helpful. He's a real credit to the company. I got a mortgage with a far lower percentage than I would have got if I'd done it on my own. It really is worth the money. If you're thinking about using a mortgage broker then you should definitely use these guys!"
"Charles Hurts is very professional, helpful and knowledgeable in his field. we did first mortgage dealing with him, I got so impressed that I did 2nd & 3rd mortgages with him. Accordingly I am planning to do more mortgages through him. Also I thanks Kelly for wonderful part she plays alongside Charles. My gratitude & best wishes to Charles & Kelly."
"Very happy with the advice I have been given and the speed of the process."
"Claire Westwood and Rob Warlow very helpful and professional"
Mortgage Light is rated 4.85 based on 272 reviews