Mooncup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mooncup
Read Mooncup Reviews

About Mooncup:

Mooncup® is the original, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed by women as the convenient and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads. Tried and trusted since 2002 by millions of users around the world, the Mooncup menstrual cup offers an end to the waste, discomfort and expense of disposable sanitary protection.

The Mooncup is made in the UK by an ethical, employee owned company. We offer a unique Advice Service run by medical health professionals who can be contacted with any Mooncup usage queries – here to help you make the switch.

It is important to remember that the reviews are personal experiences, they may not be valid for everyone and should not be used instead of professional advice.

If you have a health or medical query, or are unsure about using your Mooncup menstrual cup, please visit the FAQ section on our website: https://www.mooncup.co.uk/faqs/

info@mooncup.co.uk

Vantage Point, New England Rd, Brighton

Tell us how Mooncup made you happy
I literally feel like I want to tell everyone how amazing this is - total game changer! Wish I tried it years ago. So easy to use, holds way more than you would ever think and so much more comfortable than using tampons or pads. Can't see myself ever going back.
It’s taken me less than 48h to become an absolute convert to the mooncup - I love how comfy it is, easy it is to insert and that it’s environmentally green.
Have been using a Mooncup for the last 8 years and it has been an amazing change, would not go back! Great quality and although it is a bit of an investment compared to other products, it saves quite a lot of money in the long run. It's also super comfortable and practical, and it's great for the environment!
Professional, fast and efficient service. A good level of communication throughout with a friendly tone. I have no complaints.
Great product, completely takes the cost out of having a period. Pretty intrusive process to start with but it’s made having a period way more easier in the long run
Quick delivery, such a good price which has saved me so much money in the long run
Bought on offer, but compared to the cost of disposables it’s a bargain anyway. Quick and easy delivery. Takes some getting used to insertion and removal, but better this than adding to the global waste problem.
I initially bought this product a year ago and tried to insert it whilst not being on my period (as a test) I found it extremely hard to put in and take out. However a few months ago I started using a tampon for the first time and got use to that. I then felt brave and tried the moon cup whilst on my period on a holiday in Mauritius so that I could go into the pool etc. It was the best thing ever!!!!! This is just day 2 that I am wearing the moon cup and honestly, no leaks and not much mess at all. It wasnt as bad as I thought 🙌 very happy with the mooncup now.
I switched to mooncup just under a year ago, and my life has never been the same since. Can't remember the last time I bought pads or tampons and I never thought I could be comfy on my period like this!
I switched to Mooncup about 7 years ago and it's no exaggeration to say it changed my life! I have quite a heavy flow and used to use tampons and pads together, and change both many times a day. Mooncup will have saved me hundreds of pounds, saved the environment, and now I get no skin irritation as I did from pads. I wish I had been given one and told how to use it as a teenager. I think all 13 year old girls should get a free Mooncup from the government!
I have used a mooncup for about 5 years and I would never go back to tampons and pads. My periods seem lighter and a day shorter than they were. My cramps are less severe. Once I got used to inserting the moon cup it became so easy and I can leave it in all day or overnight with no leaks. Much better for the environment and my wallet!
Quick delivery. Great product.
Been using for 5 years. Saves money and waste. I’ve worn it to sleep, cycling, and the gym with no issues. Cannot recommend enough.
Loving my mooncup - saving on waste and money and lasts longer. Wish I'd made the change sooner - I didn't realise how awesome they are. From a seriously pleased customer!
The first menstrual cup I tried and genuinely the best. I’ve been using it for over a year now and it’s definitely been a game-changer, both in terms of comfort and cleanliness during my period, and reducing my use of disposable menstrual products. As with anything, practise makes perfect of course! It takes a couple of cycles to get into the swing of using it but now I’m a year in I will never go back to disposables. I use in conjunction with absorbent underwear to catch the odd leak on my heavier days. Really satisfied with this product.
I used pads since my 1st period and was too scared to use tampons. I had so many questions too, as I've never used tampons I've had no experience in putting things in. I bought the mooncup because I'd had enough of having to carry extra pads (or underwear) with me to work, nights out, or even a day somewhere incase the dreaded leak happened. Once I got the mooncup I practiced before my period (as advised) and felt comfortable and couldn't wait to use it for real. The day came and I still had unanswered questions, BUT they was all answered after the 1st day of my period. I didn't bleed as much as I thought with the pads and NO worrying of the leaking or even having to carry extra stuff with me. I was comfortable, confident and had no worries about wearing light coloured jeans. And this is from a person who has never used a tampon.
Absolute game changer. It does take a little while to get the hang of it and find your routine but I would never ever go back to using disposables. The folding videos and advice are really useful and it took me a few attempts to find the easiest option for me. Without a doubt give it a try.
I'll never go back!
After 2 babies and the eventual return of my periods I just couldn't bring myself to continuing with the use of disposables. I was abit unsure about how the mooncup would feel and the fiddle of cleaning each change but as I don't have a particulary heavy flow I thought I'd go for it and I'm so pleased I did. Don't know its there to the point I could easily forget! And once accustomed it's easy to remove with minimal mess in order to empty and clean. Granted that is easier to do at home but I've yet to find that an issue. Very happy I made the switch I'd really recommend giving it a go!
Revolutionised how I manage my period! It was a bit tricky to get the hang of it at first but I'm glad I stuck with it! The convenience (never rushing to the shop for tampons!) and how eco friendly it is has me raving to friends!
Mooncup is rated 4.67 based on 141 reviews