Mooncup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mooncup
Read Mooncup Reviews

About Mooncup:

Mooncup® is the original, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed by women as the convenient and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads. Tried and trusted since 2002 by millions of users around the world, the Mooncup menstrual cup offers an end to the waste, discomfort and expense of disposable sanitary protection.

The Mooncup is made in the UK by an ethical, employee owned company. We offer a unique Advice Service run by medical health professionals who can be contacted with any Mooncup usage queries – here to help you make the switch.

It is important to remember that the reviews are personal experiences, they may not be valid for everyone and should not be used instead of professional advice.

If you have a health or medical query, or are unsure about using your Mooncup menstrual cup, please visit the FAQ section on our website: https://www.mooncup.co.uk/faqs/

info@mooncup.co.uk

Vantage Point, New England Rd, Brighton

Tell us how Mooncup made you happy
I love the fact that it saves you money and that it’s saving the environment too. Really convenient to use as carrying tampons about is a pain, Mooncup makes your period more easy to manage, only thing is cleaning it out when you use it is a bit messy but once you have a routine you get used to it. Love the mooncup!
I’m so glad i changed over to a moon cup! Can put it in and forget about it all day, no worries of leaks and is much more comfortable than a tampon as it stays in place. Perfect for travel too as no need to worry about buying or bringing a box of tampons. I’d prefer if it was a different colour as mine is becoming discoloured - that is my only negative.
Great, fast service with no unnecessary packaging Mooncup is fairly comfortable, most of the time I forget I'm using it. Only downside is it can sometimes press hard on my bladder and make me feel like I need to pee when I don't For the most part I am very happy with it and it is incredibly convenient. It's lovely to be able to forget I'm having a period until I suddenly remember to empty it (I might start setting an alarm!) I am absolutely a convert. Ticks boxes for convenience, cleanliness, comfort (most of the time), ease of use, environmentally friendly/sustainable, plus for some reason I never get period cramps when I'm using it
Hello Claire – thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It’s lovely to hear you’ve found switching to the Mooncup menstrual cup such a positive experience and are now a convert! We are however sorry to hear that you sometimes feel pressure on your bladder when wearing the Mooncup® – this shouldn’t be happening so we’d would recommend you take a break from using your Mooncup for now and get in touch with out friendly advisors at advice@mooncup.co.uk. They can look into why this may be happening and work with you to try and resolve this 😊
Still getting the hang of this but it’s very positive so far. Plus points are comfort, not needing to buy disposable products, and convenience as it doesn’t need to be changed as often as conventional products. Downsides are the fiddliness and occasional messiness of getting it in, out, and positioned correctly - thanks to lockdown I haven’t tried this out and about yet. It takes a bit of getting used to. But overall a really positive experience and I’m glad I made the choice to go for it.
I bought the recommended size but I think it’s the wrong size for me- too painful. I haven’t bought the other size but I’m thinking about it. I love the idea and all it offers but haven’t been able to put it into practice.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear you found using your new Mooncup menstrual cup painful and feel that it may be the wrong size for you personally. Using the Mooncup® should be comfortable and you’ve done the right thing to take a break from using it for now. The best thing would be to get in touch directly with our friendly Advice Team, run by medical health professionals, at advice@mooncup.co.uk. They will be happy to explore this issue further with you and see how best to help.
It was quite tricky at first but after a couple of periods I'm getting used to it! Love that it's so much more sustainable than tampons. Definitely worth it.
Great price, quick delivery.
It's certainly a game changer for cleanliness during my period, I'm still getting used to putting it in correctly and find it a little awkward sometimes to get right, but I suspect that's my fault not the moon cup's! Overall I would recommend 👍
I feel so much more comfortable not having to worry if there's a toilet nearby when i'm out all day, I can leave it in for much longer and not worry, plus no more wasteful tampons! I find it very comfortable and easy to use although it can get a little messy when removing so best to take something to rinse it if you're not in a private area, other than its a game changer, I definitely recommend.
Mooncup is rated 4.7 based on 146 reviews