Mooncup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mooncup
Read Mooncup Reviews

About Mooncup:

Mooncup® is the original, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed by women as the convenient and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads. Tried and trusted since 2002 by millions of users around the world, the Mooncup menstrual cup offers an end to the waste, discomfort and expense of disposable sanitary protection.

The Mooncup is made in the UK by an ethical, employee owned company. We offer a unique Advice Service run by medical health professionals who can be contacted with any Mooncup usage queries – here to help you make the switch.

It is important to remember that the reviews are personal experiences, they may not be valid for everyone and should not be used instead of professional advice.

If you have a health or medical query, or are unsure about using your Mooncup menstrual cup, please visit the FAQ section on our website: https://www.mooncup.co.uk/faqs/

info@mooncup.co.uk

Vantage Point, New England Rd, Brighton

Tell us how Mooncup made you happy
I got the hang of using the cup first time round - it holds soooo much more than any tampon can and it’s such a good feeling knowing you’re doing your bit for the world too 🎉
The idea of the cup is great and comfortable, but I’m confused how you change it without getting messy if you were in toilets at work that don’t have a basin inside the cubicle? The changing of it is very messy. Ok when you’re at home though. I also had less period pain than usual which is a bonus.
I had a Mooncup long time ago, but have used few Lunette cups inbetween now taking time to reorder. The Lunette cup is very soft and not too wide, thus it’s super comfortable. I’m in 40s and mother of one, but i was once told that if i need a cup for ladies who given birth, it means i need muscle exercise.. So i ordered smaller size and i’m super happy with it. Recommend Mooncup sincerely and wish i had had it all the time.
Customer service was absolutely fantastic, I contacted them via email and had contact with 3 different people who were all so thorough with their replies and extremely helpful! Driver was really quick and I’m really happy with my moon cup and take comfort knowing if I ever have any questions or doubts, there is always someone on hand to answer my questions/ease my mind.

Thank you very much moon cup people!
Great service and delivery but this product didn't work for me.
Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We’re sorry to hear it didn’t work for you, if you would like to look into this further then you can contact our advice service at advice@mooncup.co.uk who will be happy to help. 😊
Brilliant! Everything is spot on. Don't wait, you deserve a mooncup in your life.
I don’t know why I didn’t purchase a Mooncup sooner. Once you get to grips with the folding it’s so easy to insert. Very easy to use and I’ve had no leakage so far. I also feel like I’m doing my bit for the environment and it’s nice not to have to purchase products every month. Very easy to clean. Before I purchased I really wasn’t sure how I’d get on but I would highly recommend giving it a go.
Best purchase ever I'm so glad I bought a mooncup. So easy to use and got the hang of using it straight away the first period using it and no leaks at all. I highly recommend this product. Usually I get period pain so bad that I nearly pass out but using the mooncup I've had no pain at all. 5 stars
Brilliant customer service, high quality product and such a god concept.
Unfortunately the cup didn’t work out for me (through no fault of the product) but despite this I really liked the product and like I said the customer service was amazing.
I would recommend everyone give this product a try!
Fantastic customer service with lots of helpful caring staff who listen to you as an individual and help you find the right cup for you. I'm happy to say, if you're unsure like I was then give it a go as I won't be going back.
Easy ordering and fantastic customer service on Facebook page! I love the mooncup, been using a cup for about 6 or 7 years and I've only ever had 1 leak. I have pcos and fibroids so things can get heavy but it copes well. Once you have got used to how to put it in, you wonder why you ever used a tampon of pad in the first place. I personally cringe when I think about having to wear a tampon or pad now! Definite game changer.
Mooncup you have officially changed my life!!! I have a bleeding disorder so normally I get through a hell of a lot of sanitary products each month (not to mention how much time I spend in the toilet!!!) and being a nurse I rarely have time for a break at the best of times. The Mooncup is a revolution and after 2 cycles I was used to it- I recommend it to everyone!!!
I have tried a few brands of menstrual cups and none come close to Mooncup. The Mooncup is just that much more comfortable and I never have to worry about leaking. Well worth the wait to get mine in South Africa :)
I bought the recommended size but I think it’s the wrong size for me- too painful. I haven’t bought the other size but I’m thinking about it. I love the idea and all it offers but haven’t been able to put it into practice.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear you found using your new Mooncup menstrual cup painful and feel that it may be the wrong size for you personally. Using the Mooncup® should be comfortable and you’ve done the right thing to take a break from using it for now. The best thing would be to get in touch directly with our friendly Advice Team, run by medical health professionals, at advice@mooncup.co.uk. They will be happy to explore this issue further with you and see how best to help.
I feel so good knowing that I won't be producing anymore waste and benefiting the environment. But to add to that, I wish I had known about this sooner, it's the most comfortable period product I have ever used -win win all round!
It's great to feel you are doing something that really benefits the environment, is safe and clean. Be careful not to cut too much off as I had difficulty getting mine out one morning. After a mini panic, I managed to resolve it. It can take a while to get used to putting it in and getting the position right and then taking it out but it got easier the more I did it.
It took a few tries (and a slightly obsessive weekend messing up my boyfriends YouTube recommendations!) to get the hang of the cup but I can say it is SO WORTH IT!
Lockdown is the perfect time to give it a go and I highly recommend doing your research before use. It really helps to have fold options, positioning and removing tips at the ready when needed!
Good Luck - you've got this!
Just an incredible product. Like tampons it takes a little getting used to but after the initial difficulties its brilliant! SO much easier to have a period now (although periods so still suck)
I’ve just bought a size B Mooncup, having had my size A since I was 18 - and I’m now 32! This product was really transformative for me, SO much more comfortable, as well as environmentally sustainable and cheaper. It’s the only kind of period product I’ve tried that I can genuinely forget I’m wearing. I recommend it to everyone.
Getting a mooncup has changed my life, no lie. I used to DREAD my period especially on heavy flow days but now I don't have to worry about carrying loads of tampons and pads around. The cup is so so easy to use once you've gotten used to it. Its been about 2 years since I first tried out a moon cup and I have told all my friends to get one as it is a complete game changer! You won't regret it!
Mooncup is rated 4.79 based on 72 reviews