Mooncup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mooncup
Read Mooncup Reviews

About Mooncup:

Mooncup® is the original, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed by women as the convenient and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads. Tried and trusted since 2002 by millions of users around the world, the Mooncup menstrual cup offers an end to the waste, discomfort and expense of disposable sanitary protection.

The Mooncup is made in the UK by an ethical, employee owned company. We offer a unique Advice Service run by medical health professionals who can be contacted with any Mooncup usage queries – here to help you make the switch.

It is important to remember that the reviews are personal experiences, they may not be valid for everyone and should not be used instead of professional advice.

If you have a health or medical query, or are unsure about using your Mooncup menstrual cup, please visit the FAQ section on our website: https://www.mooncup.co.uk/faqs/

info@mooncup.co.uk

Vantage Point, New England Rd, Brighton

Tell us how Mooncup made you happy
Switching to a Mooncup was the best decision I could of ever made! I feel so much better throughout every cycle, I feel cleaner and more in control of my body. It’s so easy to use, clean & store best of all I am saving the planet as well as reducing toxins in my own body.
I can't recommend Mooncup enough. I made the switch to be more environmentally friendly but have been delighted by how much more comfortable it is to wear than a tampon, and no leaks at all. I was a bit nervous about using it the first time but once you've become used to the way it inserts it's completely fine, and you can almost forget it's there. Thank you Mooncup for creating these - I'll never go back to tampons now!
I'm so happy I started using a Mooncup! I wanted to be kinder to the environment but honestly it's so much more comfortable and cheaper than any alternative I've tried! Easy to use from day one with no leaks or discomfort! Couldn't recommend it more!
I’m so glad i changed over to a moon cup! Can put it in and forget about it all day, no worries of leaks and is much more comfortable than a tampon as it stays in place. Perfect for travel too as no need to worry about buying or bringing a box of tampons. I’d prefer if it was a different colour as mine is becoming discoloured - that is my only negative.
I am evangelical about the moon cup…I just wish I’d switched earlier and eased my impact on the planet! It took me a few cycles to get the hang of it..not because it’s hard but because i had to get used to inserting it. These lead to total period freedom! Never worry about running out of sanitary supplies again!!!
I had to stop using sanitary towels because they were causing me skin issues but also I wanted something kind to the planet. I had turned my nose up at menstrual cups for years because I couldn’t get my head round using them, the idea made my skin crawl. But with my skin problem I had very limited choices left. So I took the plunge and tried it out. The first time I used it, I found I was checking every five minutes if it was leaking and had I put it in right, and I got a bit stressed. However, I soon built my confidence with it and my next period I used it without any problems. I bought some KY jelly to help with insertion and I’ve been able to get on with my week without even realising I’m on my period. Really wish I’d done this years ago
The best thing that's come out of COVID has been working remotely from home so I can get the hang of using my Mooncup! It definitely takes a bit of practice but there's plenty of support available.
I’ll never go back to tampons or sanitary towels. Love my moon up Stays in longer than sanitary products and good for the environment
Great packaging design which makes it feel modern and eco, not weird. Efficient delivery and very reasonable price!
100% would recommend. Better for your body, the planet, your wallet- what’s not to love?! Would never go back to any other product!
Omg I will never look back it’s the best thing ever soooooooo wish I used it sooner. I’ve told all my friends & family. save soooo much money every month.
Absolutely love using this. Makes me feel so much more hygienic. Noore disposible products. I wasn't sure I would like it, but I have recommended it to all my friends x
My Mooncup wasn't a good fit for me (menstrual cups in general are though, I've switched to another brand and I can't see myself going back to disposable period products again). The reason I've given the moon cup a 5* rating even though it didn't work for me is because the advice team are AMAZING! They're absolute sweethearts who are friendly and more than willing to help you in any way they can. So whilst a Mooncup wasn't a perfect match for me, they definitely provide a 5* service 😊
New user and I've followed every troubleshoot and it still leaks constantly. I so wanted this to work but I hate being in constant worry that it's leaking. Thankfully, I bought some period pants, which have been so useful at stopping embarrassing leaks onto clothing. Frustratingly expensive for something that doesn't work with my body 😭
Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing leakage when using your Mooncup menstrual cup and can appreciate this being frustrating, especially having tried various things to try and resolve this. There are a few reasons why the leakage may be happening, and if you’d like to explore this further the best thing would be to get in touch directly with our friendly Advice team, made up from medical health professionals, at advice@mooncup.co.uk. They can go through some questions with you to see what may be causing the leakage in your case, and from there can offer tailored support to help 😊.
I'm using mooncup since 14 years and it's the best solution for me.
So easy and so comfortable. Hated tampons and pads for years. Wish I'd known about this 20 years ago!
Love the product, no waste each month, easy to use once I figured out how to insert
I used a Mooncup for around 5 years and needed to replace it, and I foolishly went for a cheaper option. This leaked and I wasn't confident in it. I've now bought a replacement Mooncup and I'm not disappointed. Highly recommended, it takes a little while to get used to but honestly it's the best thing for periods!
Much more environmentally friendly way of managing menstrual bleeding, takes a little practice but after second cycle I’d got the hang of it. Am really pleased I tried this product and wont look back.
The price is so little to pay considering you can use it again and again! It takes a few periods to get used to and get comfortable, but once you give it a chance you won't look back. I've been using it for 3 years now and don't plan on stopping
Mooncup is rated 4.77 based on 114 reviews