Mooncup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mooncup
Read Mooncup Reviews

About Mooncup:

Mooncup® is the original, soft, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup designed by women as the convenient and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads. Tried and trusted since 2002 by millions of users around the world, the Mooncup menstrual cup offers an end to the waste, discomfort and expense of disposable sanitary protection.

The Mooncup is made in the UK by an ethical, employee owned company. We offer a unique Advice Service run by medical health professionals who can be contacted with any Mooncup usage queries – here to help you make the switch.

info@mooncup.co.uk

Vantage Point, New England Rd, Brighton

Tell us how Mooncup made you happy
The moon cup has been great. It took a little getting used to in the beginning, but when I went in holiday it was way more convenient than tampons. I’d recommend getting a steamer to clean it.
I feel so much more comfortable not having to worry if there's a toilet nearby when i'm out all day, I can leave it in for much longer and not worry, plus no more wasteful tampons!
I find it very comfortable and easy to use although it can get a little messy when removing so best to take something to rinse it if you're not in a private area, other than its a game changer, I definitely recommend.
I love my mooncup. It's not only zero waste, but it's also so much cleaner than tampons or towels and you can't feel it once you get the position right. It does take a bit of practice getting it in and out and I had to cut the stem down a fair bit, but now I'm confident with it and wouldn't go back.
Mooncup has been a game changer for me. Honestly. It’s comfortable and very easy to use. No leakage, even during exercise and eco friendly. I won’t go back to other products now.
I can’t believe I’ve wasted so much money over the years! I’m 41 and had my only child 4yrs ago and let’s just say, things do go back to normal like they would in your twenties. I’ve always suffered with heavy periods so was dubious about the efficiency but after 3 cycles I’ve not leaked once, had any discomfort plus I’ve only had to empty once in the morning and before bed. The customer service is second to none and if (like my sister) it feels uncomfortable they’re more than happy to help and/or offer a refund.
Arrived quickly. Great price.
Easy to use. Changed my life.
Every month less pain and leakage
Switching to using a mooncup has quite honestly been a revelation !! Can’t turn the clock back but sooo wish I had made the move many years earlier. Feel better that there is so much less waste, it’s easy and comfortable to use - every girl should have one .
Not at all what I was expecting. Clean, neat, really easy to use. Lasts longer than tampons and much better for the environment - no waste at all. Can't believe it took me so long to find it!
I love my mooncup. I'm a very eco-friendly person, so the mooncup is ideal. As long as you get a proper seal you can carry on with your day with complete confidence that you won't leak and don't have to spend a small fortune each year on sanitary products. It's easy to use, easy to clean and comfortable to wear. There's really no down side.
I wish I'd been using this all along. It's just so much less faff than tampons and towels. Weirdly what I love about it most is the fact that I'm not filling up my bathroom bin so often! I'm also actually learning new things about my flow. Oh, and I'm saving tonnes of money. Of course it's different, but I easily got used to it, within like 2 days. I haven't been more satisfied with a purchase than anything else in a long time.
Just do it. They're great. Save so much hassle.
Love my mooncup, as a student it is so much cheaper than tampons and knowing that its better for the environment really helps too! 😄
Really happy with the product.. made the change for environmental reasons but was really pleased to realise it was much comfier too!
Incredibly happy with my mooncup!
It was easy to order, reasonably priced and arrived quickly.
Very happy with my Mooncup. It does the job perfectly and I no longer have to feel guilty about using sanitary products. No complaints about the delivery (to France). Well packaged and arrived in the estimated time.
I first used mooncup in 2010 and am still a fan after having tried other companies. Ordered my recent one to Germany and it was easy and everything arrived perfectly. To me mooncup did it first and still doing it best!
I will never go back to tampons and pads. No more landfill waste from products and packaging. No plastic and fibres in your knickers and in your vagina! Once you're used to putting it in, it's easy. I have leaked overnight twice from not putting it in correctly but I used to leak occasionally from tampons anyway, I've worked out how to prevent this (give it a little tug once inserted to check it's sealed). My advice: get one immediately.
I haven't bought tampons for 5 months now since using the mooncup. I used to hate the dryness of tampons when my period was light. The mooncup is so much more comfortable, in fact I don't even feel it. You have to get your hands in there a bit more than with tampons but you get used to it! I would highly recommend switching to the mooncup.
Comfortable, easy to use, and doesn’t leak! SO much better than tampons!
Mooncup is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews