Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd
Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
I went to pick up my order. Great service by Chad. Competitive prices. Thank you.
Wanted 500 10mm copper olives and that is exactly what I got. Price was good and delivery very prompt. I was kept informed of progress throughout.,just as it should be. 5*
Great range and value. I made a mistake on my order, emailed to explain, and everything was sorted without fuss. Items arrived early as well. Can't recommend Monsterplumb enough ....
I have used Monsterplumb loads of times, and I have never been let down. In fact, a few times, they have gone out of their way to help me out of situations. Very highly recommend.
I’ve Used monster plumb a couple of times now, they are very competitive On price and really accommodating when It comes to requests.
The guys on the phone are also knowledgeable and are happy to apply small discounts when large ordereds are placed.
👍
Great products at good prices, have used a few times now and will definitely use again.
Very competitive prices with an excellent service. I would definitely recommend
Excellent prices on brand names; I bought Drayton lockshields at the best price I'd seen
Arrived, well packaged, within 48hrs of ordering.
Monsterplumb was very quick to answer online questions regarding products and once the order was placed it was dispatched and delivered very quick in spite of the ongoing pandemic difficulties, well done.
Very quick delivery. Product as described will def use again.
Great service and delivery
A remarkably smooth and extremely speedy process!
Really competitive prices on certain items
Kit was ordered at 10:30am on the Wednesday and delivered by 10:30am the following day. Even when one item was out of stock I was contacted and given an alternative or a refund.

All WRAS approved items were considerably cheaper than the larger merchants we normally use. Fantastic service all round.
Excellent service delivery was very quick and was kept updated throughout. Prices were very competitive and in stock unlike my local stores. Would highly recommend them and will be using for all my plumbing needs in the future.
Excellent product and very fast delivery
Very good service. Rang me to check out was correct delivery address, goods arrived next day - I can recommend!!
An all around great supplier - I just hope they expand their range even further so I can source more stuff from them!
Received the goods remarkably quickly despite being a very small order. Couldn’t fault them in any way.
More than happy with the service we received. There was a couple of items short That we knew about, which where sent out the following day. Will 100% be a repeat customer! 💪🏻
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,351 reviews