Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
From our initial consult right through to the completion of my case, I cannot fault the service afforded to me by Harriet Bowtell. She is efficient, extremely knowledgeable and able to explain complex terminology in a clear and concise way.
Harriet is a fantastic solicitor and I cannot recommend her highly enough.
I haven't dealt with this company before, however, after making my initial enquiry to them, they were swift to get back to me and were very efficient throughout the time that I needed their services. A great service was provided by them and I would recommend them.
Great service, very supportive. Highly recommended should you find yourself in a challenging situation.
Excellent service from Will Burrows as he helped me through the exit from my employer. Will was clear, efficient and was always responsive. Highly recommended.
A lovely kind and wonderful service. Nicola Welchman was a great to work with, through my difficult time. I felt that I could have a real conversation with her; highly recommended.
Soon after applying for a flexible working request due to childcare needs, I was taken into a meeting where I was told my performance was not up to the mark and was being offered a settlement. I was given only 5 days to consider and not the ACAS recommended 10 days. I was in a panic and couldn’t find a solicitor who was willing to give me advice without charging me £500 upwards for advice. I found Nicola by chance and from the moment we talked I knew she was different and after she listened to everything I had to say she offered to do all the negotiations and communications with my employer and would only take 20% of above what had already been offered. It was a huge relief for me and during the negotiations the other side denied that I had been approached due to performance related issues and claimed it was due to future redundancy. Nicola helped me keep things in perspective, as one can tend to get emotional and bitter and also kept me realistic whilst reassuring me the whole time. She was quick and responsive and even talked and emailed me in the night in order to meet the deadlines. She helped me get more then double the original offer and helped wrap things up for me without me to ever having to go and face the bullies ever again. Thank you Nicola and I would highly recommend her if you come across bullies at your workplace like I did.
Professional, efficient and promot service.
I am so grateful to Nicola for helping resolve my situation. I felt assured from the very first moment we first spoke through to the conclusion that I had the finest advice, support and guidance. She guided me through the entire journey and I cannot thank her and the team at Monaco Solicitors enough for helping me. A big thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me reach closure.
Nicola at Monaco Solicitors has been very supportive through what has been a difficult time for me. Nicola always responded to emails and calls promptly and shown that she cares about you and what you are going through. Nicola got the result needed and the costs were borne by the other party.
Would highly recommend Nicola Welchman. Thank you
I utilised Monaco solicitors to assist me in settling a Settlement agreement with my employer. I was quickly contacted by Will Burrows (Solicitor at Monaco). He explained everything clearly and gave me my options. We then had a number of further discussions and back and forward with my employer. At the end of this Will managed to increase the compensation being offered by over 150% and took all the stress of negotiating away from myself.

I would recommend Will Burrows of Monaco solicitors for any issues you have with your employer, everything was handled very professionally and a great outcome.
Nicola has helped me through a difficult situation over the last few weeks and has also responded to emails and calls promptly. I have come out the other side with the end result that i wanted and that is all thanks to Nicola. It also has not cost me a penny as this was settled by the other party. I would highly recommend Nicola. Thank you very much for your help.
Had a pleasant experience with Monaco solicitors. Dippalli was always available and provided a fast and efficient solution to my matters.
I have been dealing with Chris Hogg regarding a sex discrimination grievance I had raised with my employer and my subsequent termination. He’s been an excellent support - providing knowledgable advice and feedback throughout the process. Chris was a tough negotiator and I’ve now signed an agreement and should receive the payment next week. Highly recommended to anyone needing employment law advice.
Thank you so much Nicola... For being there for me during the most difficult time of my employment life. Very much appreciated. Keep up the good work...
I have to say from the first telephone conversation with Garvey, he was able to let me speak freely about the situation without any pressure or time constraints.

Over the course of the next 5 weeks Garvey gave me valuable insight into the process and gave me confidence to stand up for what we considered a fair settlement, after over 10 years of service with one company.

Under extreme circumstances at times, Garvey remained focus and was always there for a call.

I was kept upto date with how negotiations were going and I was very pleased with the outcome.

This could have been a period of long uncertainty but Garvey helped immensely to reach the right conclusion for me and I am very grateful for this.
Very keen to help and easy to work with. Thank you
Monaco solicitors and particularly Lorna Valcin have been amazing in securing me a better settlement package, simple easy communications and prompt responses.

Would have hesitation in recommending Monaco and Lorna

Dippalli was excellent. Gave time upfront for initial discussion and valuable advice, and then stayed in touch regularly to help advise on the negotiation process. Really helped me get the agreement I wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her and Monaco Solicitors. Monaco's website is a treasure trove of helpful information standing head and shoulders above others, well worth checking out.
Chris Hogg gave clear swift advice in a tricky situation. I was very grateful for his candour and support
Harriet is an amazing talent. She is fast, effective and provides sound counsel. She is an innate problem solver and will do what it takes to drive matters to resolution. Most importantly, she felt like an advocate for me and someone I could rely on.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.83 based on 274 reviews