Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
Dippalli was fast, flexible and to-the-point to review my settlement agreement with a major technology company. I wanted to make some edits and he was helpful to guide my company in the right direction in the drafting. I recommending for similar situations. Carlos
Very informative website and easy initial online contact . The process was straighforward from start to finish with clear communication of expectations. Thank you!
Very good service from Chris at Monaco, which gave me support and peace of mind in a difficult time, and means I can move on
Garvey’s advice was spot on and timely. With my head spinning and really not knowing where I stood, his objective guidance was just what I needed when I needed it. As a result, I was able to secure a fair and reasonable settlement. Thank you.
Just a short note of thanks to Monaco Solicitors and in particular to Nicola Welchman who took on my employment dispute / Settlement agreement. She was extremely empathetic, respectful and highly professional when dealing with my situation which concluded well on an amicable basis for all. I cant' recommend Nicola enough. Everything you want as a your representative when in times of flux or as in my case not in best of health. A huge thanks
It is almost a year since Monaco Solicitors handled my case, in particular Nicola Welchman; and a fruitful year it has turned out to be. I recommend them without question for their expert, accurate advice, calm and responsive manner, but above all, for considering me as person and not just a client. Thank you.
A friend referred me to Monaco Solicitors and told me to get in touch with Dippalli Naik as that's who she had dealt with in the past. I contacted Dippalli about a Settlement Agreement that I received from my employer. Dippalli is very knowledgeable, direct and honest. She was upfront about what she could and could not do in my case. Despite the fact that I was out of the country when I was in touch with Dippali, she communicated efficiently by email and phone. She even responded to me on weekends and out of hours due to the nature of my case. She was extremely helpful and very down to earth and she spoke to me as if she were a friend which made me feel alot more calm and comfortable during the case. I highly recommend Monaco Solicitors and Dippalli for Settlement Agreements. I cannot fault their service and how thorough they are with paperwork. Thank you for handling my case Dippalli!
Advise was clear and concise...did the job required.
Chris Hogg was supportive and clear about the options at every stage of the process. He was patient and helpful, and effective.
Thank you so much, Garvey- your telephone advice, help and support were just the “shot in the arm” I needed - it’s been a very difficult few months and I hope to speak to you again. I can’t tell you what a lift you have given me. Thank you, A.H.
Amazing advice and support right from the very first phone call. All the way through the process Lorna was professional and kind. Thank you
I have to say from the first telephone call with lorna, she was able to let me speak freely about the situation without any pressure or time constraints. Over the course of the next 2 weeks she gave me valuable insight into the process and gave me confidence. I was kept upto date with how negotiations were going and I was very pleased with the outcome. It was a pleasure working with Lorna
I had to get legal assistance for a deal to sign with my old company. I turned to Monaco Solicitors, and I had the pleasure of receiving assistance from the lawyer Nicola Welchman, who was ready to understand the problem and fast and professional in solving it. It 'was a superlative experience that, in case of new need, I will certainly repeat.
My experience with Monaco was honestly the best, especially at a time I was feeling overwhelmed with information and emotionally drained from my situation. Time was of the essence and my lawyer offered urgency with much needed honesty, to ease my concerns and help me make an informed decision. If you are looking for efficiency, detailed, yet jargon free information with realistic support from someone who takes the baton and runs with your case, then I recommend Monaco purely on the basis of my experience. I would check their fab tutorials online initially too, to gain advice on the process and templates to assist if you are completely stuck on what to do. I honestly watched and used this free service which helped me focus and ultimately decide on choosing them to represent me. Good luck!
I highly recommend Monaco Solicitors and in particular Dippalli who helped me with a settlement agreement. The service was professional, prompt, informative and hassle free. Thank you so much for making a stressful situation that bit easier.
Massive thanks to Will Burrows who gave me sound & honest advice today. Your expertise shone through, I feel thousands better, as I now have a plan of action. I’ve spent months stressing, trying to find an effective employment solicitor who truly represents the employee, I know now that I’ve found the right one. Thanks so much!
Lorna Valcin acted on my behalf with regards to my employer. She was very professional in her approach to this task. Always very prompt to keep me in the loop with details of the negotiations. Very punctual to call me with pre-arranged calls. I've never been involved in matters like this before but Lorna was able to re-assure me at every level, answered my questions promptly and was very patient with me. I would certainly recommend her as her work was of the highest quality.
I can’t recommend Monaco Solicitors highly enough. I was suffering with bad anxiety during a highly stressful situation at work. I was struggling to get heard in my company and my assessment of the situation was being dismissed as wrong. Aside from my GP and counsellor Chris was the one person who was able to see my assessment of the situation as accurate and who was in a position take action to fight my corner for me. I cannot get across how much his support and validation meant to me at a time when I had been made to believe I was going mad. We often need lawyers most in times of severe emotional distress and Chris is the best lawyer I’ve had in terms of feeling that he was on my side as well as being practical in terms of possible results. The outcome was brilliant and fast! Chris was always available to answer questions quickly and supportively by phone or email even when I was probably just stressing! His fees were very well earned. Thank you!
I was going through a difficult and stressful time with my employer and sought the help of Monaco Solicitors when I was provided a Without Prejudice discussion and a Settlement Agreement shortly after. I was given the expertise and professionalism of Dippalli Naik whom found no problem to be too small and promptly answered any and all queries I had when negotiating a Settlement Agreement amount and made sure I was kept down to Earth when looking at what was reasonable and what was not. She even answered my emails over the weekend and made sure that my Agreement went through on time and removing a lot of stress and anxiety from the whole process. I cannot thank Dippalli enough for giving me the dignity and strength to go through with this and helping me feel safe in finding new work. I will most certainly be recommending your services to anybody that needs them!
First class service - great response times and most importantly advice guidance & tactics - from in my case - Dippalli - (even when she was away on holiday or weekends) - this was especially important during a complex and stressful situation - so I really appreciated the great communication - I without hesitation would strongly recommend Dippalli and the wider Monaco team - as they are true and dedicated experts in this area of the law and a team you can rely on to get to the best and most realistic outcome - based on deep experience and savvy, candid advice.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.84 based on 235 reviews