Monaco Solicitors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors

About Monaco Solicitors: Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"After suffering the indignity of feeling like the enemy, I searched and found Monaco Solicitors, and then completed the details to be contacted. I spoke with a very knowledgeable person, possibly a receptionist who immediately put me at ease. I received a call back from Chris Hogg and my first impression was so positive that I immediately better and believed there was light at the end of the tunnel. Chris provided sincere support and great information, and it worked! While I hope to never be in a negative employment position again, I would recommend Monaco and Chris in particular. For my future employment, Chris will be my go-to solicitor for contract reviews and advice. Well Done!"
"I would like to thank Nicola Welchman, who was an amazing help guiding me through a very anxious time. Always clear headed and affable"
"This was the first time I have had to use a solicitor and I have been so impressed in what was a very worrying time Nicola made the process stress-free. I will certainly recommend Monaco Solicitors. Thank you."
"I was in a position with a very difficult situation that needed to be resolved in a very short period of time. Everyone at Monaco was able to answer my questions and support the situation within my timescales all while maintaining a comforting and professional atmosphere. So very thankful for everything they did to make a very stressful situation as painless as possible."
"From the outset, Nicola was very understanding and sympathetic of my situation. She was hugely supportive throughout the whole process and made it as simple and straight forward as it could be. Nicola had a great balance of being incredibly professional and robust, at the same time as being very approachable and personable. I would not hesitate instructing Nicola again and I would be happy to recommend her to others."
"Thank you to Will Burrows and Monaco Solicitors for the excellent work. My case was dealt with respect and in a timely fashion. I will definitely be recommending the firm to others - thank you again - superb!"
"Garvey Hanchard took time to consider a problem that a member of my family had regarding workplace bullying arising out of a whistle blowing incident. Garvey went above and beyond listening to and considering the information that we provided him with and made suggestions about the best way forward, and what was in my relatives interest. Prior to speaking to Garvey, I was extremely mistrustful of solicitors. I was really surprised by his approach and my faith has been restored! Based on our experience with Monaco Solicitors, I’d say that they are an ‘ethical’ organisation and a firm that you can trust. In my opinion, when you’re ringing around for help, make Monaco Solicitors your first choice."
"I worked with Lorna Valcin where she was instrumental in navigating through a very turbulent time with my employer, one of which I had never experienced, nor would look to anytime in future. Lorna’s advice, guidance and expertise in professional manner was explained in a simplistic manner to allow a swift exit from my employment. Great work Lorna and I can fully recommend her services in Employment Law."
"Nicola from Monaco Solicitors was so professional from the second she picked up my enquiry email to the point I reached my settlement. Incredibly helpful, full of great advice and always quick to respond to calls or emails. Could not have been happier."
"Received great support from Dippalli with my case. She was very knowledgeable, professional and always willing to clarify any doubt I had. She was very responsive over e-mails and phone calls throughout whole process. I would highly recommend Dippalli and thank her once more for her excellent support."
"With exceptional online resources, I felt comfortable to contact Monaco Solicitors for a free initial conversation. Nicola responded promptly and gave me experienced, understanding and pragmatic advice. I instructed Nicola to negotiate my settlement agreement to conclusion. She was responsive and she represented my interests to the full. I have no hesitation in recommending Nicola to anyone who finds themselves in this challenging situation."
"Received great support and advice from Nicola, very communicative and would highly recommend."
"I would like to thank Dippalli for all her support over what was An extremely difficult time for me. She was very professional and supportive. Dippalli was very knowledgeable and gave me the confidence and tools I need to get a better outcome for my case. She was responsive to calls and emails making the whole process easier. I would highly recommend Dippalli and again thank her for her help and support."
"I contacted Monaco Solicitors after reading their reviews on line as I was not satisfied with my previous solicitor. I had a very positive impression from my initial call and subsequently when I spoke with Chris Hogg. I was impressed how quickly Chris grasped the situation I was in (unfair treatment by my employer). I found him knowledgeable and a good advisor. Having listened to me and to what I wished to achieve, Chris supported me all the way through to reach the desired outcome and even more... Our communication by email and over the phone was punctual, clear, and very focus. The fact that it was not a local firm was not a problem at all. I would recommend Chris to anyone asking me for a reliable solicitor. A big thank you to you Chris."
"I would like to thank Lorna Valcin for all her support over what was a very difficult period for me. Lorna was very professional and supportive at the same time. Lorna was responsive to calls and emails making the whole process easier. I would highly recommend Lorna and again thank her for her help and support."
"I was supported by Lorna Valcin who was very knowledgeable, reassuring and efficient in all of our interactions. I would thoroughly recommend Lorna & the team at Monaco Solicitors"
"Excellent service! Very professional, understanding and knowledgable. Will gave me confidence and eased my mind throughout the process of negotiating, not to mention preparation for different hearings and meetings! Highly recommend!!! And thank you Will once again!!! M"
"I highly recommend Monaco Solicitors. Dippalli was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Nothing was too much for her, she is extremely knowledgeable in her field and takes time to answer any questions and explain things clearly. In fact I’ve never experienced such a quick and efficient service from a Solicitors! My emails and calls were always responded to in a very timely manner. I was also very impressed by the initial consultation and amount of advice I was provided for free. In fact it was very clear throughout that making money from me was not important and at that Dippalli’s primary focus was to help me to get the best out of my situation and be fully aware of all legal implications. Dippalli thanks again for all of your help and I shall certainly bear you in mind for the future and recommend you to others."
"From our initial consult right through to the completion of my case, I cannot fault the service afforded to me by Harriet Bowtell. She is efficient, extremely knowledgeable and able to explain complex terminology in a clear and concise way. Harriet is a fantastic solicitor and I cannot recommend her highly enough."
"Been a pleasure to browser the website and find answers to questions I didn't know I had!"
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.87 based on 178 reviews