Monaco Solicitors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors

About Monaco Solicitors: Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy

"I couldn't be more grateful to Monaco Solicitors, especially to the wonderful Nicola Welchman. She is highly professional, competent and sympathetic. She went above and beyond each time, and worked tirelessly to get everything in the best possible place for me (she even emailed me back during her family holidays!). I cannot recommend Nicola highly enough."
"I recently have had the help of Monaco Solicitors, namely Garvey Hanchard. Garvey was a joy to deal with and was extremely helpful and reliable. He offered advice where he was not obliged to and really helped me. I would strongly recommend Monaco Solicitors. Thanks so much Garvey."
"I wanted to help a friend who felt forced to resign from her job due to persistent criticism and intimidation. She was too exhausted and demoralised to research her options herself. Monaco Solicitors responded straight away to my enquiry and, without obligation, emailed me a range of information and templates. I passed these to my friend who was then able to make an informed decision on what action to take."
"I contacted quite a few solicitors and websites for advice before coming across Monaco Solicitors through their book first of all (an excellent read) and then by contacting Dippalli Naik. Although I had received some good advice here and there from various people, Dippalli really stood out to me; her enthusiasm, energy, and really great advice helped me so much. I was in a very stressful situation at work, and Dippalli felt like my saviour. I feel hugely indebted to her. She was unstinting in her help and advice, and the fixed fee structure felt much more affordable, and with no uncertainties regarding escalating costs. I can't recommend Monaco Solicitors highly enough (the owner for his book, and Dippalli for her advice and professionalism). Thank you!"
"Excellent customer service."
"I am very grateful to Garvey as he was very supportive and professional right from the beginning to the end of my case. My case was a Settlement Agreement and he helped me a lot by taking time to listen and explain any little details I didn't understand. I would like to stress on that as I had a quite negative experience with being represented by a union representative before I got in touch with Monaco. And that was a huge difference. I would highly recommend Garvey."
"I got in touch with Monaco in my attempts to resolve a dispute with my employer, and to seek a settlement agreement, as I was being treated very unfairly by my employer. My employer initially agreed to discuss settlement, and then changed their minds. This lead to a very protracted situation, which lasted almost a year, where they continued to treat me poorly, refusing to accept their shortcomings and failings, instead seeking to find ways to encourage me to resign. In this situation, it would have been very easy for me to give up, under the pressure of being encouraged by my employer to believe that I was at fault. Even though there was no sign, or guarantee of a settlement over an 11 month period, my solicitor Nicola continued to encourage and support me, and gave me the huge confidence I need to know that what I believed in and was fighting for was right. Without this, I may well have given up on the case, under the pressure of bullying from my employer. Finally, once my case was escalated up the management chain, my employer accepted that settlement was the only option, their approach to me changed completely, and this was where Nicola came into her own, achieving a better settlement than I was expecting, and concluding events swiftly, and with minimal personal disruption. It is such a relief to be able to rebuild my confidence, and to move on with my life, and I could not have achieved this without Nicola's continuous support and belief."
"Thanks to Lorna Valcin at Monaco Solicitors, beet help I’ve received and always a call away"
"Dippalli Naik was excellent from start to finish, I would highly recommended her."
"I was referred to Chris Hogg by a mutual contact when going through the complex process of disentangling myself from my company following a sudden redundancy notice. He guided me through what was an incredibly stressful period with pragmatism, honesty and compassion, and six weeks later, I officially left the role much better off than when we had first spoken. I really valued his fair-but-firm approach, and would thoroughly recommend him to anyone looking for legal counsel or just some advice on their rights in the workplace."
"I have to thank Garvey Hanchard for advice he gave me in April. He knew his stuff, especially in the niche area of my case (whistleblowing) and regarding financial/accounting matters generally (I am an accountant). Most lawyers I don't think actually do and perhaps go and look things up but he was on the ball. He gave good practical practical advice and was able to settle my case without the need for court action. Would definitely recommend them to others!"
"Chris helped me to navigate a complex exit from my workplace with professionalism and integrity. He was incredibly supportive in what was a very stressful time, and I would highly recommend him to anyone going through a similar process."
"Garvey Hanchard assisted me with a Settlement Agreement. I had an instant good feeling about him during my first free consultation. He was an absolute gentleman to work with. Not only is he very knowledgeable and professional; but he’s also very warm, personable and has great humility. He always took the time to listen and explain anything I was unsure about throughout the process. This helped to greatly reduce the stress of the Settlement Agreement. I was very happy with the outcome and would wholeheartedly recommend Garvey for legal advice."
"Lorna called to initially talk through the process after I received a settlement agreement from work. She is very knowledgeable and speaks clearly so that I was completely informed. She even spoke to my employer on my behalf to query some points and kept good contact throughout. What could have been a stressful experience was made easy by Lorna and I would reccommend her in a heartbeat. Thanks again Lorna."
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank Chris Hogg at Monaco Solicitors, what a very professional service they offer from start to finish. He is easy to work and speak with. He doesn't just tell you what you want to hear, I appreciated his honesty. I was very happy with my decision in choosing Mr. Hogg to represent me in my case. Thank you for believing in me and handling so well this complex situation."
"I was delighted with the service I received. From start to finish it was a positive experience and they were very helpful when assisting with understanding some confusing clauses in my agreement."
"Great service from Dippalli - The speed of response and resolution was exceptional. I would certainly recommend for any HR issues. Extremely professional and competent with sound advice and guidance."
"Have to say it was a pleasure to have Garvey Hanchard give me sound advise on the voluntary redundancy package intially offered to me by my employers. Professional and very prompt action on both our contacts, would highly recommend Garvey, and he would be my first choice if I required any future legal employee advise. Thank you again. Martin Begley."
"I came across Monaco Solicitors when I was looking for a legal advisor to assist with a settlement agreement. I was appointed Dippalli Naik, who proved to be efficient, effective and professional. The matter was resolved promptly and within the allocated budget. I have since bookmarked Monaco as they specialise in legal support for employees and would be my primary choice for similar issues or as a recommendation."
"Chris Hogg gave me some excellent advice when I contacted Monaco initially, when there was no huge expectation that Monaco would benefit. I took his advice about how to approach my employer about a settlement agreement and what to ask for, which was pitched perfectly resulting in a slightly more favourable version of the standard offer our company makes in such circumstances. I then used Chris as my advisor on the contract and he concluded proceedings with no fuss, agreeing one sensible change to the contract with my employer which made everyone’s life easier. I am very happy with the service I received. JC"
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.85 based on 212 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access