Monaco Solicitors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors

About Monaco Solicitors: Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy

"I had the great pleasure of dealing with Monaco solicitors, namely Garvey Hanchard. He made a very stressful situation much easier to deal with. He listened to what I had to say and not once did I have to repeat myself during subsequent conversations. He understood what had happened and advised accordingly, I would definitely recommend these solicitors to resolve employment issues."
"Lorna was exceptionally professional, patient and ensured I understood my options. Will not hesitate to work with her again."
"Very professional and efficient service! Very satisfied client care and would use again!"
"Dippalli provided an excellent service, she explained everything very clearly to me regarding the settlement and all the legality behind it all. Dippalli communicated directly with my workplace throughout the entire process so I didn't have to go through any uncomfortable situations with them and handled my situation very professionally and argued my case to the point which resulted in me getting a better settlement offer. Thank you very much Dippalli!"
"I watched video then filled out the form providing loads of information. Automated Email from monaco landed in my spam. It was cleary asvertisement of self-help book. Never received any further email from a human. I have hectic case and still staying in decisions limbo."
Dear Sebastian

Our team of lawyers review all enquiries - regrettably we are not in a position to offer a consultation to every request.

We, however, do wish to help as many people as possible which is why we offer the largest free online employment law resources of any law firm in the UK on our website.

The book you mention, the “Resignation Revolution: how to negotiate an exit like a pro” is a great resource with plenty of top tips to navigate an employment dispute and tribunal proceedings.

All the very best and hope that you are able to get matters resolved satisfactorily.

Kind regards

Alex Monaco
"A huge thank you to Nicola, who in spite of knowing that she would be working for reduced fees still acted with professionalism and respect, and most importantly helped me through the most difficult episode ever in my working life. Her desire to help employees through these horrible times is clear to see. Highly recommended without reservation."
"After suffering the indignity of feeling like the enemy, I searched and found Monaco Solicitors, and then completed the details to be contacted. I spoke with a very knowledgeable person, possibly a receptionist who immediately put me at ease. I received a call back from Chris Hogg and my first impression was so positive that I immediately better and believed there was light at the end of the tunnel. Chris provided sincere support and great information, and it worked! While I hope to never be in a negative employment position again, I would recommend Monaco and Chris in particular. For my future employment, Chris will be my go-to solicitor for contract reviews and advice. Well Done!"
"I would like to thank Nicola Welchman, who was an amazing help guiding me through a very anxious time. Always clear headed and affable"
"This was the first time I have had to use a solicitor and I have been so impressed in what was a very worrying time Nicola made the process stress-free. I will certainly recommend Monaco Solicitors. Thank you."
"If you, like me, are looking for the first time in your life for a lawyer to support you with an unpleasant work situation, please do yourself a favour and I strongly recommend do not choose this one! I have chosen this lawyer simply by reading and trusting the reviews on their website – and all I can say is that was the wrong decision. I was very disappointed by the service received by the lawyer I was allocated to Nicola Welchman. From the first correspondence that was to be drafted by my lawyer, there was a delay and promises that were undelivered. I tried to contact her by phone, email but still no reply and I simply could not reach her. In such a stressful situation I was going through in my work life, there was a clear lack of support from my lawyer and all I experience was added stress. She was being frustrated at the questions I ask which I found unprofessional. Several times throughout the process, I had to even involve the manager as I was getting a service that was not worth the money I spent. In a nutshell, having chosen this lawyer was the worst decision I made and the only feeling I got once the case was closed is that it’s all about the money and nothing about the service rendered to the customer. I am taking the time to write this review as I would not wish for anyone to go through what I did. Choosing a lawyer for the first time can be a daunting prospect but choosing a wrong one can make it the worst experience ever. Choose wisely!"
It is disappointing to receive this review and we remain sorry that you were unhappy with our service. Your concerns were fully investigated through our complaints procedure and were found to be unjustified.

Nicola takes considerable pride in supporting her clients and, as the many reviews, attest client speaks very highly of her - notably her prompt, efficient service and her understanding and pragmatic advice.

It is appreciated that the dispute with your employer had a significant and damaging impact and we remain unclear how Nicola could have supported you more over the 8 months of our instruction. We wish you all the best.
"I was in a position with a very difficult situation that needed to be resolved in a very short period of time. Everyone at Monaco was able to answer my questions and support the situation within my timescales all while maintaining a comforting and professional atmosphere. So very thankful for everything they did to make a very stressful situation as painless as possible."
"From the outset, Nicola was very understanding and sympathetic of my situation. She was hugely supportive throughout the whole process and made it as simple and straight forward as it could be. Nicola had a great balance of being incredibly professional and robust, at the same time as being very approachable and personable. I would not hesitate instructing Nicola again and I would be happy to recommend her to others."
"Thank you to Will Burrows and Monaco Solicitors for the excellent work. My case was dealt with respect and in a timely fashion. I will definitely be recommending the firm to others - thank you again - superb!"
"Garvey Hanchard took time to consider a problem that a member of my family had regarding workplace bullying arising out of a whistle blowing incident. Garvey went above and beyond listening to and considering the information that we provided him with and made suggestions about the best way forward, and what was in my relatives interest. Prior to speaking to Garvey, I was extremely mistrustful of solicitors. I was really surprised by his approach and my faith has been restored! Based on our experience with Monaco Solicitors, I’d say that they are an ‘ethical’ organisation and a firm that you can trust. In my opinion, when you’re ringing around for help, make Monaco Solicitors your first choice."
"I worked with Lorna Valcin where she was instrumental in navigating through a very turbulent time with my employer, one of which I had never experienced, nor would look to anytime in future. Lorna’s advice, guidance and expertise in professional manner was explained in a simplistic manner to allow a swift exit from my employment. Great work Lorna and I can fully recommend her services in Employment Law."
"Nicola from Monaco Solicitors was so professional from the second she picked up my enquiry email to the point I reached my settlement. Incredibly helpful, full of great advice and always quick to respond to calls or emails. Could not have been happier."
"Received great support from Dippalli with my case. She was very knowledgeable, professional and always willing to clarify any doubt I had. She was very responsive over e-mails and phone calls throughout whole process. I would highly recommend Dippalli and thank her once more for her excellent support."
"With exceptional online resources, I felt comfortable to contact Monaco Solicitors for a free initial conversation. Nicola responded promptly and gave me experienced, understanding and pragmatic advice. I instructed Nicola to negotiate my settlement agreement to conclusion. She was responsive and she represented my interests to the full. I have no hesitation in recommending Nicola to anyone who finds themselves in this challenging situation."
"Received great support and advice from Nicola, very communicative and would highly recommend."
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.85 based on 205 reviews