Monaco Solicitors Reviews

4.7
Based on 391 reviews
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

bills@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
I have dealt with Issy, Maria and this evening Gordon. Unfortunately, they cannot help me on this occasion but Gordon gave me incredible advice, who best to speak to and how to go about it and not to give up. Shame as they all came across as excellent people who knew what they were talking about and were very helpful. Especially Gordon who explained my situation to me, in law, but in a way I understood and the correct route to go down. He could have a career in audible books, how he sounds and explains and gives the picture of how things are. I would sincerely recommend this company to anyone needing their expertise in law.
Excellent firm. I highly recommend them for the following reasons: 1) Human focused: This is one of the few top “employee focused” firms in the UK. They will do their best to help you with your case if you are an employee. Dippalli (Senior Employment Solicitor) was exceptional. Apart from the insightful free consultation she offered me at the beginning, she also did some work on the case during her annual leave. 2) Technology driven: Their founder, Alex Monaco, created a digital tool called “virtual lawyer” which could be used for free. This could give anyone an initial assessment of their case even before contacting the firm for legal advice. 3) Facts supported: Alex Monaco, the firm founder, also co-wrote a very helpful book on settlement agreements called “The Resignation Revolution”, which I read first and was how I got to know about this great firm and great team.
Hardeep was brilliant! My case was slightly complex and she was able to guide me through all the nuances with great deal of professionalism and detail. Her knowledge and experience shone through at every stage of the process. It was a pleasure working with her and I have no hesitation in recommending Monaco and Hardeep.
I found Monaco Solicitors on Google and filled in a short questioner. I was contacted very quickly and explained my situation. Hardeep Kular was assigned to my case and dealt with my case very professionally with regular contact. I would recommend using Monaco Solicitors to anyone who needs advice or legal work regarding employer issues. best legal team I have ever had working to resolve my employment issues and would defiantly use them again.
From the start Hardeep was amazing, she took time to listen to my case and advised so quickly. From start to finish I felt totally supported and the advice was clear, concise and honest. I would recommend Monaco , especially Hardeep to get a positive result and she will work hard for you.
I would not recommend Monaco Solicitors for handling your case, as a former client I was really disappointed with them for the following 3 reasons: Solicitor no.1 emailed an invoice to me on 2nd of October 2020 & I paid it on the 27th. However, the office administrator and solicitor no.2 both chased me in May 2021 seeking payment for that same invoice. When I pointed out that I had already paid it within the specified time period I received no explanation or apology at all from them. They were very uncoordinated and shambolic. This is in stark contrast to when I raised a level 2 complaint with them, according to Monaco's own internal rules they should respond to any complaint within 28 days. However it was after that time when I received a response to my complaint, when I challenged them they had to acknowledge that the response I received from senior employment solicitor no.3 (who reviewed the complaint) was indeed late but they gave no valid explanation. It is pretty poor form that they don't even abide by their own complaints policy but have no such delays chasing clients for invoices that they have already paid! (I have retained emails to verify all the above) The complaint I raised with them concerned an issue with solicitor no.1 who was looking after my case. She took credit for the increase in my redundancy package when in fact it was my ex-employers HR department that had incorrectly calculated the amount, I was the one who brought it to her attention who then informed HR. As a result of that she took credit and charged me a percentage based upon an agreement i.e. no foal no fee. So she ended up receiving a fee from my ex employer in addition to charging me a fee as well, this firm seem more interested in playing both sides to generate as much revenue for themselves at the client's expense. All of the above has left me with no choice but to refer the matter to both the Legal Ombudsman and the Solicitors Regulation Authority. I will update this review again when I get a response from both the aforementioned parties.
Completed their form 19th August. Supposed to have a call back within a day. No word so resubmitted 27th August. No contact. Rang up and told someone would call me back within an hour. No call back. Rang again and left answerphone message. No call back. Rang again and after being told the case had been assigned to Izzy the previous Weds and she was now out of the office asked for all my info to be deleted. Call terminated. Rang again and asked for all my info to be deleted off all Monaco's systems and to receive confirmation in writing of this. Hoping to receive this confirmation today.
Hardeep’s extensive knowledge and professional nature made an often difficult process much smoother for all involved and I was extremely happy with the end result. Hardeep consistently maintained strong communication between all parties and was always clear and concise when providing regular updates.
After having a complicated employment issue I started looking for an employment solicitor. Lucky for me, I managed to find out about Monaco solicitors. From the beginning, they have been very professional and honest about my options, the costs and the expectations I should have. They offered me a no win no fee scheme and even worked on my case for much longer than it was stated in the terms of agreement. Helen Alty was the solicitor assigned to my case. I don't think I could've found someone more suitable than her. She was very professional throughout the entire process but what I believe set her apart was her empathy. She and her team worked very hard and replied to me many times after her working hours. She was always honest and kept me updated and informed. I strongly recommend Monaco solicitors if you are looking for a company that treats their clients with honesty. Thank you all for the good work.
I don’t think is possible to understand the emotional anguish of an employment dispute until a person finds themselves in this position. Before meeting with Adam, I felt let down by my employer and trade union and felt completely lost in the employment law process with only my gut feeling of knowing what had happened was wrong. Adam's kind but assertive nature helped me to focus on a way forward that was fair and legally right. He kept me informed of all the key legal elements along the way and helped negotiate a settlement that allowed me to move on with my life. I can’t thank him enough and will always thank god for the day I decided to pick up the phone and seek advice from Monaco solicitors!
I would highly recommend Monaco Solicitors and in particular Adam Cooke. Adam was extremely knowledgeable and professional throughout and always gave very clear and concise advice. He was always very supportive, considerate and understanding and very quick to respond to any of my concerns or queries. This was always done in a calm, polite and efficient manner. Many thanks to you all, but in particular, to Adam.
At first I was hesitant, as I have never worked with a solicitor. In the end I decided to reach out to Monaco to review a settlement agreement. Hardeep and her team explained with great detail the available options and were able to help me resolve my case successfully. If you are looking for a fair legal advice or representation I would recommend Monaco.
I recently used Monaco Solicitors, specifically Dippalli Naik, to help me navigate through the complexities of a settlement agreement with my former employer. Dippalli was extremely supportive and professional in what can be a stressful exercise. She has a great eye for detail, is very robust in her approach, and left no stone unturned to ensure that I was not left exposed in any way. I highly recommend Dippalli and Monaco Solicitors for anyone seeking high level employment advice.
Unfortunately I found myself needing an employment solicitor. I found Monaco Solicitors website very professional and seemed to have multiple good reviews. The no win no fee seemed like a fool proof option. Unfortunately my experience hasn't been great. My solicitor seemed rushed and aloof. I have had to chase her on multiple occasions. I got the impression she had taken on too many cases and seemed stressed and distracted when we spoke. Presumably because of her busy work load (which she made multiple reference too) she made assumptions, unfortunately incorrectly, paper work I submitted wasn't read properly and mistakes were made. This has lead to frustrations on both sides. Fees being requested are a lot more than expected, an amount that I can not afford to pay. Over all the experience has caused many more nights of stress and anxiety to an already stressful situation.
I would not recommend Monaco Solicitors for handling your case. First of all, they have doubled the price they first indicated when starting the process without actually doing any additional work for it, and when asked about it they completely ignored it and just continued the process as if nothing happened. Secondly, and most importantly, they don't care about your case. They will take the money and then take A WEEK to respond to each query and do the actual work, making it either impossible to bring your claim to the tribunal in time, or potentially very stressful in trying to make it last minute. Please save your money, hopes and stress of going through their process. They don't care to consult you, and they won't move a finger to help you in a timely manner.
Brilliant and professional team. I would highly recommend.
I approached Monaco earlier this year for advice and support following an employment issue which was causing a lot of stress and anxiety which I was determined to reach closure with. After submitting the online form via their website my employment issue was picked up by Dippali Naik. She took the time to listen to me, review my concerns, present options and understand my position, thoroughly addressing all my questions. Her advice and handling of my case was second to none. This was not a practice I had used previously but my experience with Dippali was fantastic, together with all the resources (templates and videos) on their website I would not hesitate to reach out for their services.
I watched several YouTube videos posted by Alex which were fantastically informative, as a result, I subsequently contacted their office where I was greeted by Samantha Jolliffe who is a consultant solicitor she offered advice which ultimately resulted in a bigger payout for me. Samantha guided me through every step of the way and she kept me informed throughout the process. Thank you, Samantha
It states they do a free consultation. I submitted my case and got told to pay hundreds of pounds. Very misleading information and a complete waste of time.
Professional, friendly and calm. Clear advice and support at a time when you really need it. Thank you.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.73 based on 391 reviews