MODA Doors Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend MODA Doors

About MODA Doors: MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy

"You delivered the wrong dimension door, I did not realise this until I unwrapped the door. I telephoned and you said you would try to sort something out. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED."
"Brilliant, prompt, well communicated service for a quality product- would recommend this company without hesitation- my new front door looks amazing now that it's in situ"
"Brilliant service and fantastic door"
"Good prompt service, beautiful oak door, very happy."
"I ordered a door from moda doors which was a JB kind door, it came straight from JB kind and when we opened it was damaged I phoned Moda doors who arranged for a replacement door to be sent out ASAP. Good service throughout"
"Very high quality door And as described."
"The door I purchased was pre finished to the highest quality with no flaws or splinters on its surface . It was delivered in excellent condition and you were kept informed of its delivery status. 10/10"
"Very good service"
"Love my door exactling quality and it looks lovely now I have it hung"
"Great choice of doors at best prices - quick delivery and great communication. well recommended."
"Great service when there was a problem with the delivery. Great communication all the way through purchase. Thank you"
"Received a door and side panel. The side panel was not the item I ordered nor matched the door. Disappointed"
"Very happy customer super fast delivery very friendly delivery driver help me get doors in thd house will be using Moda doors again 10 out of 10 great service great value for money. Highly recommend using Moda doors."
"Awful service, I have ordered two external oak doors around 5 weeks ago on a 3-5 day delivery, still not arrived, now being ignored. AVOID - not sure if I have been scammed by this company Cant rate or review the product as I haven't been luck enough to see any"
"Can’t put a positive review as I’m still waiting for delivery"
"Good product, competitive price and quick product. I am happy"
"Great customer service. Fast delivery. Great quality doors. They also use a helpful courier service which is always invaluable. Thanks for the lovely doors."
"No stress no hassles. Their website had a problem which I highlighted, with in ten minutes I had a response and was able to purchase the door I wanted. The door arrived on the specified day I had chosen. Driver also assisted with getting it to where I wanted it. Thank you moda doors great product great service."
"I can't fault my dealings with MODA Doors to date. Full range and availability of doors. Competitive pricing. Delivery within 3 days. Good customer service. What is not to like. Would use again over more local, national players."
"Outstanding product and delivery service. Customer service is the best with constant communications. Will definitely recommend in future."
MODA Doors is rated 4.13 based on 389 reviews