MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
It's an open and shut case. For a good quality door.
Extremely pleased with everything, ordering was easy, delivered on time by a very cheery chap & quality cannot fault:
Excellent Doors well made for the price. would buy these again.
0ne off the BEST companies have dealt with helpful polite and delivered on time very polite driver would HIGHLY recommend your companie thank you
My doors arrived on time and are just how they were shown. They look absolutely amazing in my home and I would definitely recommend them.
Hi. Your initial help was very good but I am still waiting for the doors to be delivered, which I paid for on the 18th May. I was promised 3 - 5 working days, which means the doors should have been delivered to me on the 25th May at the latest. I was then advised delivery would be on the 2nd June, which I could live with as I had labour there ready to fit the doors, ready for the handover on Friday 4th June. We never received the delivery. I had NO notification there was a problem so trusted they would arrive the following day. NOPE, nothing. I then chased and got the message there was delivery problem. We have now been informed that delivery will be made on Tuesday 8th June between 6:47am and 9:47am, so I am going to have to pay my site agent to get to site early that day. On top of that I need to now get my carpenter back to site to finish the project, and my client is unhappy that we have not finished as discussed. I feel that some compensation should be made and wait to hear from you regarding this matter and poor service. I will add that Callum has been helpful and realise this is not his fault. The door delivery, assuming we get them on Tuesday, will be 14 working days. I paid a premium for these doors based on your promise of the delivery being 3 - 5 working days which has not happened. As mentioned, I look forward to your proposals regarding this matter. If you need to ring me directly my mobile number is 07980 579309. Thanks and regards, Joe Lugg. Director
Beautiful doors I love them and at a very reasonable price. Great communications too. Thank you
Arrived as described, good quality door, quick delivery and good price, would reccomend the company to others.
people have commented on how nice the door is. Well made and stylish. Just like its new owner 🤷🏻‍♂️
Excellent customer service - highly recommended
DELIVERED ON TIME> Good quality product
Just had our Deanta Sorrento Oak Doors fitted and they are pure quality and look amazing. Superb service and delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Great product and really happy now that it’s hung and painted.
MODA Doors 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Good service, great doors
Bought an oak veneered front door. Very easy to order. Did ring through a couple of times just to confirm a few questions that I had, always helpful and polite. Door arrived on time and well packaged. The door it’s is gorgeous, I get lots of compliments about it as it does look stunning. Would highly recommend.
MODA Doors 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Awful service and completely unhelpful. I will never purchase another thing from MODA doors.
Nice heavy solid and very wide fire door, exactly what I was after to put on rear entrance to my rear garage
MODA Doors 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Poor quality doors. The fire door I ordered has a manufacturing fault and MODA doors are refusing to replace it.
Quality of the doors where fine. Promised 3 doors on a delivery date which kept getting pushed back and when they did arrive one was missing which didn’t come until 3-4 weeks later. Couldn’t plan work around these guys and the delivery dates. Very disappointing.
Amazing quality fast delivery