MODA Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend MODA Doors
Read MODA Doors Reviews

About MODA Doors:

MODA Doors has been created with the sole intention of bringing beautiful design and style to an area of the home which has not seen such attention before.

Our belief is that your doors should be kept in the same regard as your home furnishings, as, after all, they are just as much a part of your home, and on show as much as the rest of your home furnishings are.

Tell us how MODA Doors made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent service. Easy ordering process, quick delivery and on time. Received 2 glass doors with no damage or scratches.
Excellent customer service. Were the cheapest online and the quality when they arrived was great.
Doors are pretty good but one has a slight twist in it which makes it not sit flush with the other door.
Fast delivery and quality doors just as described.
Ordered the door 10am on the Monday, there websites says 3 to 5 working days delivery they count the Monday as it was ordered before 11 am it actually wasn’t delivered until the following Wednesday meaning it was 8 working days until it was delivered.... not great.
Great staff and communication. Order delivered on time. No problems. Would definitely buy again. Well done guys 👍
Good price .
Very nice doors. Used these before. Usually a great service. One of the doors i ordered was out for delivery by TNT on the 18 12 2019. Its now 10 1 2020, Telephoned twice with no real answers as to where the order is. Usual answer is we will find out where the order is and let you know. Do they? No. Last order for moda. Thanks
Perugia oak prefinished doors were of superb quality, my only concern was that when I ordered the doors online they were showing as "in stock". 2 days later received a call to say they were out of stock, I had to wait 2 weeks for delivery which put back my building work. The result was the work was not completed until after Christmas.
Spoke to Callum who was very helpful and efficient when ordering my bespoke doors. Good service from Moda but unfortunately when courier delivered doors they were damaged fortunately the carpenter was able to rectify the damage
I was delighted with my experience, the doors were easy to order, they arrived quicker than advertised and the product is five star, thank you from me.
Loved the door arrived quickly. Good quality
Bought 13 doors 4 glazed and others solid. Arrived on time and the driver even helped to place all 13 in the house and not just dropped them off in the garage.
Marks on the doors. Accidentally ordered one too small aswell so wanted to swap which I thought would of been simple. When I got in contact I found out that id have to pay another payment for delivery of new door plus £50 to return the other one. Nearly the price of another door with all the charges.
Quick delivery, best price.
good price very good quality
My Doors are lovely up I am so pleased with than
Very good service quick delivery time
Superb company, excellent service and a brilliant product
The product is great but between Moda and their shipper they completely mucked up; delivering the wrong door and then not sorting it for over a week. That cause delay to our project and so cost us a load of money. I would not buy anything through Moda again.
MODA Doors is rated 4.09 based on 628 reviews