Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
Hassle with order, still not received replacement and not as good as my rehband belt. Will return for a refund.
Hi Reece

This is disappointing to see. Whilst we welcome feedback I feel this is unfair. You returned your belt to us having ordered an XS instead of 2XL. On the note you asked for an exchange (which we received after we reopened after Christmas). You then rung up 2 days ago to ask for a refund instead. I said I needed to check whether the exchange had been sent and as it hadn't I actioned a refund. Please note as you paid by card it can take 3-4 days for this money to go back into your account, which is why you've not had a refund after less than 48 hours of contacting us.

Regards
Mobility Tools Owner
Appears to be made well however the colour looks cheap. Pictures show dark blue/gray belt which unfortunately is very misleading mine is PINK! gives it a very girly look. Not the looking belt I was looking for.
the weightlifting belt was very stiff plus the writing was crumbling off when unpacking. this should be imprinted. asked for an exchange
Hi Mona

Sorry to hear you weren't happy with your new belt. We have already received and dispatched your replacement belt as you had requested to change the size. The belt will be stiff to start with as it is thick leather and thus very supportive. It will loosen over time. The print on the back of the belt you returned appears not to have been applied correctly, but the replacement is printed correctly. Hopefully you will be happy with the replacement and you will be back again soon.

Thanks
Stuart
I currently have no product to review as has not arrived!
Hi Jenny

Sorry that your original order didn't turn up. Resent the order once we found out, have messaged to check that it's arrived and everything is ok but not heard back so presuming everything was ok. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Cheers
Mobility Tools
I found the roller to slippery and it won't get a good grip with the floor
there is no foam on top its hard plastic/rubber like material not comfortable to use.
after being impressed by other products from mobility tools, this was my first port of call when i decided to buy knee sleeves. i was initially very happy with them, the arrived quickly and felt great. However, after the first week of wearing them, the neoprene inside one of them started to rip. now after 2 weeks, both have ripped and the printed pattern has faded without even making to a first wash (when most knee sleeves have their quality put to the test)... it has also grown to be an annoyance that the reviews for each item cannot be written or seen on that particular item and instead you must wait for the review thing to pop up on the right hand side whhich seems to happen very inconsistantly. having bought a few products from here and been emailed about reviewing them and receiving 15% off for doing so, not once have i ever managed to actually review that item throught that option and instead have had to do so in here, not claiming my 15% in the process.
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 887 reviews