Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
I bought a custom weight lifting belt. Absolutely fantastic product and customer service. I had a terrible experience with another "UK based company” (not true) who twice produced the wrong belt. Mobility Tools may be slightly more expensive than others but you would be wasting your time and money not using Mobility Tools. The communication with Stuart was clear and responsive. The final product looks great and functions perfectly. I recommend Mobility Tools without hesitation!
Fantastic quality belt, I've been looking for a 3" leather belt for years that's made and easily shipped here in the UK, for some reason 4" belts are the norm despite being a bad fit for a lot of lifters shorter than 5'10 or with short waists, over the moon with it, thanks modifit
Excellent service. Fantastic communication from owner. Would highly recommend. Extremely please with finished belt
Very good quality and price. This my second belt from the company, so if you are looking for a reliable and affordable belt, this is the company 👌for you.
Very good solid weightlifting belt
Very good and well made belt. My first lifting belt, but I am impressed by the level of detail. Very heavy duty and sturdy.
i recently purchased the modifit Elite 3" single prong Brown Powerlifting Belt from Mobility Tools. This belt is made in house by the company in their factory. Any potential buyer can rest assured they are getting a premium quality product that is the equal of the very best belts available, and better made than some in my opinion, and far more fairly priced. this is a small customer friendly company you can safely buy from.
Made very well, very good product. Could do making a XXL just as bit to tight around quads and calfs with th XL.
Bought these for my son who’s very much into his gym and he’s really pleased with them.
The whole process was really smooth, Stuart was very nice and professional. Plus the belts are a extremely high quality. Would recommend this for anyone.
Very good service promp delivery good quality purchase
I purchased the lever power lifting belt, I am very happy with my belt. I would highly recommend Mobility Tools for your power lifting belts.
Great belt, good service overall. Would definitely recommend if you're after a weight lifting belt!
I recently purchased some custom belts, they are excellent, as is the company.
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Amazing quality feels really solid yet comfortable when using and supports me in all manner of exercises. Best gym belts around
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Great products and great communication. I’ve loved everything I’ve had so far especially my brilliant ‘Made In Wales’ 3” belt. Happy Bunny :)
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 9th February 2021
I own 2 belts by mobility tools and I can't imagine getting my belts from anywhere else! The only reason I bought a 2nd was because it got signed by a load of fitness stars when I went to Body Power and I wanted to preserve it. Wasn't due to wear and tear at all as they're pretty much indestructible!! They provide amazing stay put support made with high quality products built to last. My boyfriend liked my belts so much he bought himself a custom one, which he absolutely loves. I've also since bought my friend one as a present and she's equally just as impressed. Keep up the great work guys!!
The weightlifting belt I purchased is great, exactly what I was looking for! Really good quality
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 903 reviews