Mobility Tools Reviews

Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
Decent made belt
Great service. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because the delivery was expensive.
Items took a little longer than expected to deliver to Romania ( 22 days from order ), but I know there was a high load of orders. I'll drop a star from the review because I felt the communication side was difficult. I had no tracking number for my order and I couldn't get in touch with Stuart to find out more, but I got no reply on my several attempts on chat. About the products, they are definitely great quality, the dipping belt and the powerlifting belt look very sturdy. I was amazed. Can't wait for the global situation to calm down and test them in the gym.
Hi Bogdan This is very disappointing to see. The hand made belts take 5-7 working days (at time of ordering) which meant your belt would have been dispatched between the 6th and 9th of March. It was dispatched the 10th March, a day later than anticpated. As you are in Romania there is a further 5-7 day delivery time which is dictated by the Romanian postal carrier - once the item leaves the UK we have no control over how long it takes to deliver. We are a small company and so negative reviews really hurt us; I hope once the order arrives you are happy with it. Thanks Stuart Owner of Mobility Tools
The belt was for my girlfriend who saw significant improvements since wearing the belt. She made concerns about how hard the belt was but after breaking the belt in (which resulted in me moving the blet for a few days) she had no more concerns. Would highly recommend.
Good and sturdy
Prompt delivery, great website.
Very informative and helpful
Good quality equipment. Belt took a week longer to arrive than it was supposed to.
Comfortable and good quality kit. Arrived on time, good customer service too!
Fits perfectly. Just what I wanted
Belt seems to be fine and is of good quality have used for about two months the knee sleeves fit good as well. Delivery was within in two days as requested cant fault this. Speedy response when requesting what size belt to order. Overall quality and service from Mobilty Tools Excellent. Like the look of the Elite Tattoe Belts think I will order one when my size is in stock
The package arrived quickly but it was ripped and the belt inside was dirty!!
It arrived very fast. Took only one week!
Happy with my Rope shin Protectors, as I am fairly new to Crossfit I soon found out that climbing and descending a rope can be quite painful. Since I’ve use the shin protectors I can descend the rope with a lot less pain! The fit of the product is tight which is perfect as they don’t really move that much. I’ve also found that they come in very helpful when practicing double unders. Again being new to the sport I sometimes whip my shins with the wire skips. The colours are quite funky and stand out when training. Not sure that’s a good thing as I am not the best just yet but practice makes perfect! And these shin protectors are certainly helping ease the pain. The delivery was fast and may sound daft there wasn’t a lot of packaging which is a plus compared to major distributors.
Mobility Tools 4 star review on 23rd January 2019
Hi Mark Thanks for the thorough review, nice and honest too! Glad that they're helping with your double unders as well as the rope climbs. We try to use as little packaging as possible because it's not too good for the environment and it's a pain having to fill a bin with rubbish! Hope to have you back soon :) Cheers Stuart Mobility Tools Founder
Delivery was on time even within the holidays - great product, extremely satisfied.
Brought some double ply knee sleeves for doing squats in my garage, I'm a cyclists but use weights in the winter. I followed the instructions for measuring my knee and the result was 40cm so could of ordered medium or large, I went for medium and on first wear, thought they were too tight but after using them a few times I think they are ok and they really do make a huge difference for me when doing squats. I pull them down and leave on my ankles between sets as they are not the fastest thing to take on and off. Shipping was fast and efficient, would use Mobility Tools again.
Service and delivery was very good and I appreciated the personal touch. The product arrived clean and in good condition and since I have used it I can find no fault. It is comfortable and stable.
Brought a few items on Black Friday Belt, wrist wrap, knee sleeves and straps. The 7xl belt is top notch well worth the wait for it to come into stock! The wrist wraps are a god send to and defiantly the best knee wraps I've had also. Although the straps are to small for my hands to will probably look at order some different ones. Communication between the company and myself while waiting for the order to be dispatched was quick and easy definitely a great company well run.
Solid comfortable belt at a great price!
A good price for what seems to be a good quality product. Product Wass easy to order, and some of the buyers guides helped to select the right product. Delivery was a good price and efficient. Would recommend.
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 904 reviews