Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
Received my weightlifting belt but not the tape which is missing.
I got the same size as last time and it barely fits?? I could get 4 notches last time I'm struggling to get 1..
Hi Bradley

Sorry to hear that. We use a cutting tool to cut the hand made belts so they're all exactly the same size; do you still have your old belt to compare?

Thanks
Mobility Tools Owner
I have livechatted and called but had no response šŸ˜” I really like the product but one of the knee sleeves is faulty, I would just like a new pair but have not been able to see how I do this as I have no returns slip.

Kind Regards

Cara
Hi Cara

Very sorry for the lack of contact. My daughter passed away 2 weeks ago and i've not been in work until today. Whilst our orders are dispatched by another company I handle all the returns / exchanges and man the phone / answer emails. I apologise for the delay in getting back to you and for the negative service. Could you drop me an email stuart@mobilitytools.co.uk and I can get this issue resolved for you.

Stuart
Good knee sleeve but not as supportive as I hoped. I have a pair of the double ply knee sleeves and they are great for 1RM, these neoprene sleeves are good for moving exercises like lunges. So I would recommend for higher rep workouts.
Great company, bad experience at Christmas.
Hi Sophie

I'm really sorry your order took longer to process than normal. We had a few issues that delayed things that I am happy to say are now completely resolved. I apologise if this has left a sour taste in your mouth but I can assure you that this is not typical of our company. Hopefully we can have you back again and give you a better experience.

Mobility Tools Owner
Please with the purchase but the wrong size though order a 5xl but a small arrived. when trying to send back to get the right size has been a little harder .phone,email with no reply.has been a 5 days now
Hi Denise

Sorry to hear you’re not happy with your purchase. I’ve been out of office for most of last week so haven’t been in to take phone calls. I’ve just checked the order and can confirm that you ordered a small rather than a 5XL. If you’d like to swap for a 5XL that can be sorted, if you can email me stuart@mobilitytools.co.uk we can discuss further

Stuart
Product is brilliant and to a very high quality. I will be buying from them again. Unfortunately the customer service aspect must be improved a lot. 2 chasing emails and a further email with no reply is not good enough.
Hi Matt

Really sorry you didn't have the best experience with us customer service wise. Your emails coincided with a frantic period as we switched premises and had a period of time with no phone and limited internet access. We are fully settled in now so any emails you send should be replied to within 24 hours in future :)

We look forward to having you back with us soon!

Cheers
Very quick delivery service
They sorted out the problems, when they occurred.
The belt is comfortable and looks good. The stitching of the lifting belt started to break within 1 week, however. I have had to sew it back together. Not pleased with this quality.
Hi David

Sorry to hear that, we have since changed suppliers for our belts and the quality is much improved. Please consider us in future for any purchases - i'd be happy to offer you a discount on your order.

Stuart
This ball supposedly has a logo on it; mine didn't. I paid extra for 1-day delivery; it did not come when I expected it to (on the Friday). I won't be using this site again.
Hi Gina

Your order was placed at 8:53pm on a Friday night so was dispatched on the following Monday. I'm not sure why you thought it would arrive on the Friday as that's when you placed the order. I hope the ball itself was up to your standard.

Mobility Tools
The ball is advertised with a logo printed into the ball however the ball that arrived had no logo.
Good kit and nice price for all 3 items not found anything like it out there. The only snag is if you are thinking of entering weightlifting competitions. This belt is too wide and doesn't comply with regulations.
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 887 reviews