Mobility Tools Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mobility Tools

stuart@mobilitytools.co.uk

Unit 8 Coity CrescentBridgend Industrial Estate

How would you rate Mobility Tools ?

Robert Kovacs
Robert Kovacs
Verified Buyer
"I've ordered a custom 3 inch wide belt. I've made one inquiry about it while waiting for the order. The reply was prompt, helpful, and shortly afterwards I've actually received the item. It looks neat and a sturdy construction. I'd definitely recommend doing business with them, as you'll get quality equipment that's UK made, for a reasonable price."
Daniel Turnbull
Daniel Turnbull
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with the quality of my weightlifting belt!!"
Jack Howie
Jack Howie
Verified Buyer
"The product looks very good aesthetically. It fits well and is very reasonably priced. However it is very stiff to get on and off but I believe in time that it will become easier through use. Overall a very good and cool product."
James Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"I have never used a belt in my training. Howsomever, as everybody else in the gym uses one, and I am not getting any younger, I thought I would try this power-lifting belt. It definitely helps stabilize my midsection during heavy deadlifts, and has improved my lifts for low-bar squatting greatly. I only use it on my heaviest sets though. Delivery was prompt and item well packaged. Plenty useful product info on website too."
"First experience with their products and not disappointed, would certainly recommend."
"Quick and efficient order and delivery. Very happy with the products i bought."
Max Bagley
Verified Buyer
"Mobility tools products are amazing! Had a custom belt made and come out exsactly how I imagined it and am now ordering another one for a friend!"
"Received knee sleeves in a matter of day's already used for squat's and CrossFit wod's and did not disappoint great buy and services."
Martin Conyers
"all good as stated"
"Great product, arrived next day and good price for the product quality"
"Recently purchased the double ply sleeves for squatting. Absolutely solid sleeves that provide stability when moving heavier weights."
Dylan Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality, design and well priced. Very happy with wrist supports and knee sleeves."
Marcin Wolski
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery.good price for quality stuff."
"Great service. Unfortunately knee sleeves too small. So having to exchange from med to large. (Female 5’9, 70kg)"
John Brannigan
Verified Buyer
"The package arrived very quickly and unfortunately the belt I ordered didn't fit. The team were great at offering me an exchange which was a quick turn around too. Belt is great, only problem I have is it's a bit difficult to get it tightened, but I imagine that will get easier as I use it more. Overall very happy."
Andrew Stoneham
Verified Buyer
"Good products, arrived on time"
"It was easy to order my item online and it arrived really quickly."
Sarah Olivant
Verified Buyer
"The belt is amazing, so comfy and beautifully made. The ordering process was easy and it arrived in 2 days, I was so surprised! I‘d definitely use this store again."
"Well made, quality product. Great customer service. I ordered the wrong size initially but spotted my mistake in the confirmation email. I got in touch and it was sorted before it shipped direct contact to let me know it was all taken care of."
Gordon Mills
Verified Buyer
"Easy order process, fast delivery and great product. This is my third pair of knee sleeves from mobility tools and I'd recommend them to anyone"
Sam Malliff
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery when I was on a short time scale for a comp was excellent."
Andrew Aitchison
Verified Buyer
"Bought a powerlifting belt, weightlifting belt and some lacrosse balls. Service was excellent with quick delivery. Had a question about belt sizing which was answered quickly and accurately by Stuart. Have recommended to a couple of friends and will definitely be back for more."
"Quick delivery, nice fit and good support"
Mobility Tools is rated 4.80 based on 472 reviews