Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
I can honestly say I'm extremely impressed with everything from communication to the early delivery of the belt. It looks fantastic and I can't wait to use it after Christmas as it's a present from my wife I fully recommend you to my friends
Quick delivery. Looks good quality
Hi I bought the belt for my son’s birthday, he thought it was awesome. He’s 29 yrs old. Thank you Mobility Tools
Great service, very friendly and helpful. High quality products. I will definitely get a custom made belt later.
Review of ModiFit Elite Stealth Weightlifting Belt - Hand Made in UK. Prompt delivery and good communication of the product status. Cannot fault the belt, very robust support for lifting heavyweights. Previously had used velcro belts in the past which were ok, but decided to try leather belts as it has better support once the belt had worn in. Would highly recommend the belt. Also enjoyed your short videos on how you make the belts and other products too.
Company's great always sending emails and pictures as they make the belt the price is worth every penny I regret nothing
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 6th November 2021
My belt turned up on time great service, Perfect fit and great support
Very Very good, Mobility Tools delivers awesome quality as always, my Trust Shop for lifting gear
Item arrived perfectly as requested. Design was spot on, and both myself and the recipient are really pleased with the belt. Great quality product and service, with superb comms from Dan throughout the ordering process. Awesome, thank you. 😎⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Absolutely love my belt! They used my design idea and made it exactly how I pictured it! Also love how it fits! Once it’s on it doesn’t need to be readjusted at all during my lift!
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 20th October 2021 Mobility Tools 5 star review on 20th October 2021 Mobility Tools 5 star review on 20th October 2021
Awesome belt nice belt work!!
Mobility Tools 4 star review on 20th October 2021
I got a custom 13mm belt and I absolutely love it! The belt is thick as a f'in 4x4 and will help me squatting the thousands females I will get from just the look of the belt.
This is the best belt I have ever used, as well as being the prettiest.
Good timely service, thank you
Great communication and a quick turnaround. First belt I've bought and found the website very helpful with sizing information. Definitely recommend
Best belt I have had in the 50 years I've been training.
Everything from start to finish was exceptional! I had a belt made for my coach. He is in the UK and I'm in the US. Something as small as the difference between the Royal Post and the US Post had been a concern if mine that was promptly addressed and handled in the easiest way by the team. I'd asked my coach to video opening the belt because it was a surprise for him. He was exceptionally happy and looked like a boy at Christmas. The belt itself turned out 100% better than I could have imagined! Well done Mobility Tools!
Brilliant quality 👍
Absolutely brilliant belt! Perfectly hand crafted belt and will last a lifetime - the quality of the leather is outstanding, definitely worth it! I purchased the strap/wrist wrap bundle and they are top quality too! I tried to find other 3 inch belts mainly for being 5'11 and using for the deadlift/squat and came across this, should have got it sooner! Will definitely recommend to others!
Absolutely amazing belt