Mobility Tools Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mobility Tools

stuart@mobilitytools.co.uk

Unit 8 Coity CrescentBridgend Industrial Estate

How would you rate Mobility Tools ?

Oskar Olers
"I’m so happy with the end result! Amazing costume support and really did a great job with the belt I ordered! It was as I could imagine it which I never thought it would be so I’m happy for it!"
Kia Cheong
"Superb products to assist with training, I bought burgundy wrist straps and lifting straps. Customer service was spot on and I was able to exchange as i made a mistake om ny order, single loop straps for lasso no problems at all. Will be using again and recommending."
Robert Kovacs
"I've ordered a custom 3 inch wide belt. I've made one inquiry about it while waiting for the order. The reply was prompt, helpful, and shortly afterwards I've actually received the item. It looks neat and a sturdy construction. I'd definitely recommend doing business with them, as you'll get quality equipment that's UK made, for a reasonable price."
"Amazing service and products"
"Fast delivery, perfect items great quality"
"Had a 'ModiFit 3″ Powerlifting Belt Hand Made in UK' as a gift for my 50th birthday. Have had my old 4" belt for the last 32 years! So lets just say I was a little apprehensive about the change. Lovely belt and after a lifetime of using a 4" belt I have to say that I prefer the 3", more comfortable and doesn't dig in or restrict movement like the 4" did (on me anyway). I also like the single prong buckle as it releases quickly when required. Also Stuart the MD could not have been more helpful. Top tip: follow the measurement instruction but pull the tape tight to get the right size belt for you."
"Great product"
"Arrived really quickly, used the belt a couple of times, really good quality and helped loads with my lifts."
"Good service from order to delivery. Good product as well comfortable to wear for a variety of workouts!"
"I was thoroughly pleased with the ordering process, the order turned up exactly when they said it would, overall an easy ordering process."
"Really pleased with my purchase, will recommend this product."
"Excellent knee sleeves! Great support during heavy workouts"
"Very impressed , was able to ask questions which received very prompt and informative answers . The item in question was delivered immediately and was of a high quality ....."
"Brilliant addition to my crossfit go bag of nonsense , the Velcro belt facilitates quick donning and doffing between exercises in a WOD and is always there for that next 1rm attempt."
"Placing the order was easy. Arrived very quickly. Only used once so far but really like it. I would defiantly recommend it."
"Please with the purchase but the wrong size though order a 5xl but a small arrived. when trying to send back to get the right size has been a little harder .phone,email with no reply.has been a 5 days now"
Hi Denise

Sorry to hear you’re not happy with your purchase. I’ve been out of office for most of last week so haven’t been in to take phone calls. I’ve just checked the order and can confirm that you ordered a small rather than a 5XL. If you’d like to swap for a 5XL that can be sorted, if you can email me stuart@mobilitytools.co.uk we can discuss further

Best Regards
Stuart
"Great service so far! Awaiting to receive my replacement as ordered a different size, but great service in doing this 😊"
"I purchased the compression cuffs which have helped as I suffer a little from tendinitis in my right arm. I also purchased a weightlifting belt which is very good quality. Much better than any other belt I have owned."
"Great customer service and great product quality! Order arrived within a couple of days of placing the order, and the quality of the lifting belt is unreal, especially for the price! Would definitely recommend!"
"Good service. Order came quickly without any hitch.Product (Elite Belt), was excellent - great quality,well made ... and should last a lifetime. Would use again."
"Really fast delivery, products are excellent quality, the only thing i would say is if your ordering a weightlifting belt order a size bigger than you think you need, of the size guide a medium seemed perfect for me but a large would have been better, the medium still fits but just, but dont get me wrong i ordered a few items and all are very high quality, comfy and look the bizz"
"Great item just what I needed and fast delivery 👍🏻"
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 545 reviews