Mobility Tools Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mobility Tools

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Talaya Seeley
"Ease of ordering. Speedy delivery and your equipment is AWESOME!!!!!"
Christine Smithson
"Bought a weightlifting belt for a Strong Woman comp I was taking part in. Loved it, very supportive, came 3rd!"
Chase Stanley
"I like my new belt, fits perfectly and helps me out massively with my lifts."
"I am perfectly happy to give Mobility Tools a five star review. The service was good and the item that I purchased is well made and as it is a present for my son. Delivery was quick and arrived earlier than expected. Thank you."
"Best one I ever have. Very comfortable very good quality."
"The weight training belt I received is very good product.its build quality is also very good.The only down side is I was expecting a receipt with the item when I received it."
"Quick delivery, quality products."
"Great communication and fast service. The roller I bought is a good bit of kit at a good price. Thanks"
"Really quick service, great product. Top draw."
"Next day delivery impressd and the belt is 👌"
"Brilliant communication and items are perfect."
"Items ordered arrived quickly and without problems. Resistance bands are very good quality and not the cheap things provided by some other companies. Happy to recommend."
"Fast delivery and great prices"
"So far very pleased with the ordering process. I received my items quickly with the correct items, this was after I had ordered a wrong size by mistake. After ordering I sent an email to customer service straight away, I received a quick response and they were able to sort out the correct size I needed."
"Good quality and unique gift"
"Great company, bad experience at Christmas."
Hi Sophie

I'm really sorry your order took longer to process than normal. We had a few issues that delayed things that I am happy to say are now completely resolved. I apologise if this has left a sour taste in your mouth but I can assure you that this is not typical of our company. Hopefully we can have you back again and give you a better experience.

Best Regards
Stuart
Mobility Tools Owner
"Excellent shopping experience. Great communications around Black Friday with what felt like a personalised email following the completion of my order. Very fast delivery and could not be happier with my new purchases. Well made, with a craftsmanship feel, great stitching and they feel very robust. Will definitely be back for more,"
"Very easy to place an order and amazingly quick to receive the goods. A reliable company to deal with. Goods very well packaged, too."
"Easy to order, dispatched and arrived in good time"
"Great service & communication."
"Great products and service 👍🏻"
"Easy, quick process. Lots of info about delivery etc as soon as I bought the product which was also delivered very fast. Zero hassle 10/10."
"This is my 4th product from them. It is a quality product slash company and with a rare provision of honesty you don't get with most companies. They will help you out as quickly as possible with recommendations and advice."
Mobility Tools is rated 4.83 based on 597 reviews