Mobility Tools Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mobility Tools

stuart@mobilitytools.co.uk

Unit 8 Coity CrescentBridgend Industrial Estate

How would you rate Mobility Tools ?

Robert Kovacs
"I've ordered a custom 3 inch wide belt. I've made one inquiry about it while waiting for the order. The reply was prompt, helpful, and shortly afterwards I've actually received the item. It looks neat and a sturdy construction. I'd definitely recommend doing business with them, as you'll get quality equipment that's UK made, for a reasonable price."
Daniel Turnbull
"Extremely happy with the quality of my weightlifting belt!!"
Jack Howie
"The product looks very good aesthetically. It fits well and is very reasonably priced. However it is very stiff to get on and off but I believe in time that it will become easier through use. Overall a very good and cool product."
"I am totally in love with the tattoo lifting belt, bought in a small and the fit is great."
"Bought two bands which are great, first class quality product. Good comms and very fast delivery. Thanks Mobility Tools"
"Quick and professional and really good quality belt"
"Great product thanks."
"Love my knee sleeves. They arrived super fast and are great quality. Used them the other day for the first time on my squat session and they really did make a difference. Thank you"
"Great experience overall guys!"
"Excellent service. The product has proved very beneficial."
"very helpful over Facebook Messenger when i wanted to change my order after i had placed it on the sunday afternoon. after it was canceled i replaced my correct order and it dispatched on the monday morning. items came very fast and items were fantastic."
"Quality goods, fast delivery."
"I bought these for squatting due to knee pain i was getting using my existing knee sleeves. Ive only used them once so far but the difference is incredible. So much more stable at the bottom of the squat & getting out the hole. No knee pain either which im really happy about. The only thing i would say is that according to the size chart i was an XS - S but ended up getting the medium as the other two were far to tight so maybe get a size up"
"Great straps, was getting a bit of pain in my wrist when pressing and front squatting. As soon as I started using the straps the pain went away."
"Excellent service, fast delivery and great quality product."
"Arrived promptly, thank you."
"Came very quickly quality is fantastic double ply perfect for me thank you"
"Great delivery. Great product, can't ask for much more than that!"
"Quick & simple order process and quick delivery."
"Great products, fantastic prices, easy website with fast delivery. you wont be disappointed."
"Easy ordering. Plenty information about the products. Super fast delivery. Brilliant...will definitely use again !"
"Quick delivery and products are great!"
"Ordering is easy, delivery is super-speedy, so we're very happy. Thank you. High recommended."
Mobility Tools is rated 4.81 based on 512 reviews