Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
Absolutely outstanding service eight from beginning I was kept informed and updated and even recieved my order little earlier The quality of leather and the finish is fantastic. Well wprth the money
Great service, belt arrived very quickly and the emails I received from Stuart were actually helpful, I would definitely reach out if I have any questions on how to get the best use out of the bt.
First class service and quality products.
Great quality product shipped well ahead of time.
Great company, great service... I will be ordering other products...
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 16th July 2021 Mobility Tools 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Fantastic service and top quality belt from Mobility Tools. It fits perfectly and very comfortable I would buy again from this UK manufacturer in a heart beat.
Second belt I’ve bought from Mobility Tools, this one bought for a gift. Absolutely cracking belt. Brilliant customer service, thoroughly recommend.
I bought the 3" single prong belt. This is the only belt I've ever bought so I don't have much by way of comparison, but I honestly can't imagine anything else stands up to the quality of this belt. The thickness and quality of the leather is top notch, the metal fastenings are chunky and sturdy and I even like that the brand name embossing on the back is subtle and not garish. It was little more than I was originally looking to spend, but now I have it I feel it's worth every penny. This belt will undoubtedly last longer than I will so it's the only belt I'll ever buy.
Amazing company with excellent service. Delivery was as described.
As per item description
I have to commend the amazing service. Whoever helped me on the chat box on the website was really helpful. Bonus points for being wales based.
Very good looking belt!
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Great products, comfortable and strong
Love the custom job of the belt
Great service with top quality belt . Many thanks
Very quick delivery and really good quality equipment.
Excellent service and quality of product. Arrived sooner than expected as well. Thank you!
Had to replace a velcro belt for something better. Being a fatty it was hard to find a company that will go round the power/beer belly. After some tweaking the belt fits a treat. Would give 5 stars but the lever was tarnished on delivery with what looks like rust or something else. I can put a sticker over it or try and polish it out. Would I recommend??? I'm already creating the design for a bespoke belt and recommended Modifit to others.
Perfect communication and the quality of the belt was un believable ! Thankyou very much stuart
Fantastic quality may never need another belt but I am definitely going to get a custom one next time 100% worth it
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 928 reviews