Mobility Tools Reviews

Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Great quality belt, good customer service and quick delivery"
"Easy to use site, competitive prices and good delivery service."
"Great service, fast delivery, really top quality Products. Thanks"
"all good, exactly as described and helping me with those front and back squats, thanks"
"Quick and efficient order and delivery process with a good range of products and brilliant customer service. Very happy with my purchase so far!"
"Very happy with this belt Supports my back very well And still allows movement with out the belt sticking in my ribs All in all great value for money Of recommend this belt as probably the best belt I’ve owned"
"Good service. High quality products at half the price."
"Good quality products, on time delivery"
"I bought this for my wife and it is good quality Arrived bang on time and was a reasonable price Thanks Mobility"
"Very happy with my purchase easy to order and was delivered on time 10/10"
"Very good service from Mobility Tools. I had to return product for a bigger size, it was very easy and very they were very accommodating."
"Excellent product, quick delivery. Great communication. Everything buying online should be. Highly recommended"
"Amazing site, everything you need for your training needs 😊"
"Ordered a belt and knee sleeves and must say I’m very impressed with the quality and the service I received. Fast responses to the questions I had about sizing and items arrived within a few days once ordered. Will be using mobility tools again. Recommended."
"Very prompt delivery and high quality kit."
"Lovely as described"
"Like the great man Lenny Henry said everything's premier but the prices!!!"
"Great wraps , so happy with product , fast delivery too"
"Ordering was easy, delivery was only a couple of days to the North of Scotland. Sizing for the single ply knee sleeves worked out fine as my knee measures 39cm and Medium is rated 36-40cm. I think that the large 40-44 would offer warmth but not much feedback or support. The medium gives good warmth, excellent proprioceptive feedback but just a little spring so if you're looking for more bounce, maybe checkout the double ply instead. The single ply suits me just fine and keeps me honest!"
"Excellent product, extremely durable and comfortable. Delivered very quickly as well"
Mobility Tools is rated 4.83 based on 687 reviews