Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
Made very well, very good product. Could do making a XXL just as bit to tight around quads and calfs with th XL.
Bought these for my son who’s very much into his gym and he’s really pleased with them.
Unsatisfactory
Hi James

I’m sorry to hear you’re not happy. I am a bit confused as to why you’ve left a 1 star review, your order was shipped just over a week ago but has not arrived. Please note it usually takes 7-10 days with the international tracked and signed 7-10 day option, though it can take longer at present due to delays relating to COVID.

Thanks
Stuart
The whole process was really smooth, Stuart was very nice and professional. Plus the belts are a extremely high quality.
Would recommend this for anyone.
Very good service promp delivery good quality purchase
I purchased the lever power lifting belt, I am very happy with my belt.
I would highly recommend Mobility Tools for your power lifting belts.
Great belt, good service overall. Would definitely recommend if you're after a weight lifting belt!
I recently purchased some custom belts, they are excellent, as is the company.
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Amazing quality feels really solid yet comfortable when using and supports me in all manner of exercises. Best gym belts around
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Great products and great communication. I’ve loved everything I’ve had so far especially my brilliant ‘Made In Wales’ 3” belt.
Happy Bunny :)
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 9th February 2021
I own 2 belts by mobility tools and I can't imagine getting my belts from anywhere else! The only reason I bought a 2nd was because it got signed by a load of fitness stars when I went to Body Power and I wanted to preserve it. Wasn't due to wear and tear at all as they're pretty much indestructible!! They provide amazing stay put support made with high quality products built to last. My boyfriend liked my belts so much he bought himself a custom one, which he absolutely loves. I've also since bought my friend one as a present and she's equally just as impressed. Keep up the great work guys!!
The weightlifting belt I purchased is great, exactly what I was looking for! Really good quality
My order could not of been more perfect the customisation was a simple process with a preview before ordering which I really liked my partner loves his belt its great quality and I highly recommend
Highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for quality fitness gear. Service is outstanding. I got a custom lifting belt for my fiancé which she loved. I was kept in the loop of the build which was great. This included pictures of the design before the final build. 5 star all round.
An easy 5 out 5 🌟 Blown away by the craftsmanship and attention to detail and customer satisfaction! I will go nowhere else for a strap! Thank you
I bought this belt to give support to my hip.This was an injury from rugby and an work's injury.It fitted under my top as though it grew there,The best item I have bought in years.Top of the world MA

IHMANN
My partner recommended knee sleeves as he also purchased some from here and he loves them. I wasnt disappointed. Very well made and support me exactly how I need them too!!
Amazing service would highly recommend.
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 895 reviews