Mobility Tools Reviews

Mobility Tools 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Steven Roddie
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 3rd April 2022
Gerald Reilly
Great company! High quality products. Speedy delivery. 10/10 would buy from you guys again in the future
Absolutely brilliant product and quality fittings well put together woud recommended
Absolutely amazing quality, super strong and sturdy but also flexible! I would highly recommend for anyone that wants too hit PB's and even for people like my self who has have injured their back in the past it helps soo much and it supports you so well!
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Very good service and excellent quality
They contacted me very quickly after my order to ensure I got exactly what I was looking for. Excellent customer service. The employee who contacted me was efficient and courteous!
Amazing quality. The lifetime warranty is a peace of mind although it does not look like it will go wrong. The size was between large and xl and I wasn’t sure what to order but speaking to customer service they custom made one for my size fits perfectly with equal wholes in both sides as if someone came and took my measurements. I did not pay any extra. Postage was very fast. Arrived in two days. I could not be happier with the customer service. Knee bands are not like anything I’ve tried before. I got two types. One for running and one for weight lifting. Each one is exactly made for what it’s made for. They stick to the knee and don’t go down. Amazing Thank you guys.
I’m from San Antonio Texas and was a little scared at first to order online from here because it was super far and wasn’t to sure if I was on a legit site.. but after looking at reviews on how responsive they were I put my order in.. happy to say I was beyond happy of the result on my belt and communication was accurate, belt was even better than what I expected!!!.. everyday at the gym I have everyone hyping my belt asking me were did I get this belt and I send them right to your web site and Facebook page thank you mobility tools I’ll be ordering one for my wife and another one for me soon!!
The belt is perfect, exactly as described and fits great. This is my second order at mobility tools and I couldn't be happier with the service.
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 12th May 2022
I ordered a belt which arrived extremely quickly. Superb quality materials and made to a very high standard. I can't recommend mobility tools highly enough.
Great company , brilliant customer service and a top quality product .
Very easy to work with to make my dream belt come true. Made sure what I sent is exactly what I was getting with the finished product. 10/10 customer service!
Great service. Had a few questions that were answered fast.
Excellent quality and very comfortable to wear, definitely going to be squatting more often with these!
Ordered the Elite steel suede weightlifting belt on the back of using someone elses modifit "tattoo" edition belt at my local Gym which i found to be brilliant. Apart from the colour being more on the blue side as opposed to grey steel it were, the belt itself is brilliant and does exactly as intended and is helping better with lifts compared to my old one! Very happy with it and would definitely order from Mobility Tools again! Thanks guys👍
I had an issue with my belt which was 100% my fault, not theirs and they still offered a really good solution. 10/10
I would like to thank Mobility Tools for there incredibly good customer service. Stuart and Dan were superb and Dan did an excellent job on my daughters belt, she absolutely loved it. Stuart and Dan thank you so much for making it so special Please check out the pic below. I will be back for my own belt.
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 12th April 2022 Mobility Tools 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Had a new custom belt made by the guys at mobilty tools was blown away when i received my new belt its fantastic what a job the guys did even better than i expected craftsman ship is first class . From start to finish im overthe moon with my belt awsome job thanks again to the mobilty team .
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 3rd April 2022
I could not be happier with the results. There was constant communication and they made me feel at ease that my order was in safe hands. The belt arrived today (on time) and it looks stunning. Absolute quality, you won't do better elsewhere.
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 31st March 2022
I got the belt, and in my opinion, is as hard as a piece of wood!!!
Mobility Tools 1 star review on 31st March 2022
Really pleased with fit an d quality. An excellent product and outstanding value for money.
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 1,022 reviews