Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 24th February 2020
Barry Stokes
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 14th February 2019
RICH T
More Photos & Videos
Superb Quality and great fit, delighted customer!
Love my belt... Communication from the guys was spot on throughout the process..

Highly recommended
Brilliant service. Quick delivery and great prices.
Excellent customer service and excellent products. Delivered me a belt even better than I had first initially imagined.
I bought a mobility tools velcro weightlifting belt some months ago after using a friend's at the gym. His was a medium, fitted well with surplus should I lose any weight it would still provide decent support. On taking delivery of a medium I was initially very pleased however I did notice that to get decent support the belt was maxed out, ie there was no more room, not at all like my friends medium. If I lost any weight it would be useless. I (belatedly) contacted mobility tools to let them know. I told them the belt was great quality but the sizing differs from a verified buyer. They asked for the details of Aaron's who's belt I had tried. I passed them with his permission. After this I heard nothing and it has been a couple of months. So, to cut a long story short I wouldn't buy from them again, not just because of the sizing issue but really due to the fact that when I pointed it out they didn't seem to care. I also left a review on their website bit bizarrely it hasn't been published... who'd have thought it.
Easily the the best belt I have ever had.
Received belt monday
Perfect fit and with option toloose weight an still fit as i do fluctuate seasons fab
Well made no blemish stitching good not disappointed my main an constant every work out belt 10/10
Items took a little longer than expected to deliver to Romania ( 22 days from order ), but I know there was a high load of orders.
I'll drop a star from the review because I felt the communication side was difficult. I had no tracking number for my order and I couldn't get in touch with Stuart to find out more, but I got no reply on my several attempts on chat.

About the products, they are definitely great quality, the dipping belt and the powerlifting belt look very sturdy. I was amazed.
Can't wait for the global situation to calm down and test them in the gym.
Hi Bogdan

This is very disappointing to see. The hand made belts take 5-7 working days (at time of ordering) which meant your belt would have been dispatched between the 6th and 9th of March. It was dispatched the 10th March, a day later than anticpated. As you are in Romania there is a further 5-7 day delivery time which is dictated by the Romanian postal carrier - once the item leaves the UK we have no control over how long it takes to deliver.

We are a small company and so negative reviews really hurt us; I hope once the order arrives you are happy with it.

Thanks
Stuart
Owner of Mobility Tools
I got the same size as last time and it barely fits?? I could get 4 notches last time I'm struggling to get 1..
Hi Bradley

Sorry to hear that. We use a cutting tool to cut the hand made belts so they're all exactly the same size; do you still have your old belt to compare?

Thanks
Stuart
Mobility Tools Owner
Stuart at Mobility Tools kept me advised of progress and responded promptly. I feel that good customer service is really important to this company.
First time using my belt and already increased my deadlift
Great Customer Service, easy processes and good quality items
The belt was for my girlfriend who saw significant improvements since wearing the belt. She made concerns about how hard the belt was but after breaking the belt in (which resulted in me moving the blet for a few days) she had no more concerns.

Would highly recommend.
Excellent service
Great company, the website has so much information on it to help you design personalised items and the communication with Stuart the owner made it so simple. I would highly recommend your products, thank you for all your help. MB
Brilliant product and brilliant quick service.
Very quick shipping and easy to order on the website.
Bought for my dad's arthritic knees. He loves them. Comfortable and supportive.
I am a repeat customer and purchased a belt this time, very comfortable from the off due to sizing being easy to use, quality materials its spot on for my training, easy site to use, plenty of site options and prices that are spot on, well done Stuart and team.
Amazing service from mobility tools and this belt is excellent! Cannot recommend enough
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 812 reviews