Mobility Tools Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mobility Tools

stuart@mobilitytools.co.uk

Unit 8 Coity CrescentBridgend Industrial Estate

How would you rate Mobility Tools?

Daniel Turnbull
Daniel Turnbull
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with the quality of my weightlifting belt!!"
Jack Howie
Jack Howie
Verified Buyer
"The product looks very good aesthetically. It fits well and is very reasonably priced. However it is very stiff to get on and off but I believe in time that it will become easier through use. Overall a very good and cool product."
Angelique Langlade
Angelique Langlade
Verified Buyer
"I had a 10% off for the purchase and had free delivery. My order came quickly. It's a good quality product I can't wait to use it during crossfit now. It really helps me to lift weight and i do feel more secure."
"Great service!"
"Very pleased with product, delivery and service easy and quick."
Mike Odwyer
Verified Buyer
"Good delivery time , delighted with my new belt , a quality piece of kit, I would recommend and I will definitely use again :)"
"Got the quick release buckle powerlifting belt. Great belt, looks good, feels good. Strong material which does take some breaking in. Really easy ordering process and came quickly. All round good service!"
"Simple ordering process glad they offer PayPal"
"A quick and easy ordering process and the product arrived promptly. Definitely recommend this team."
Kerri Mcmahon
"Very sufficient"
Thomas Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"Good quality products. Very happy with what I received"
"I had some problems with a hand made powerlifting belt. Although initially slow to respond, Stuart dealt with the issue exceptionally well."
Hi Victoria

Firstly I’d like to apologise for not getting back to you sooner. We’ve moved offices today and so i’ve not had access to email and our phone line has been disconnected - we’ve literally just had the new line connected within the last 2 hours, hence your inability to contact us by phone.
I’ve addressed your points below:
1. I felt it was packaged poorly - just in a plastic bag. The leather was already scratched and has digs in it before I even tried it on
I’m sorry you weren’t happy with the packaging. I put it in two bags but I take on board your point and in future I will send the hand made belts in a drawstring bag inside a cardboard box. I appreciate that it doesn’t help you in your situation but I thank you for the constructive feedback.

2. The colour purple on your website is very different to what I have received. This is much closer to a dark pink and had I known, I would have picked a different colour
I was not aware that my manufacturer was going to make it with a different purple so I visited him today. The leather pictured was out of stock so a lighter shade was used with a smooth texture. Appreciate that this is different to what you’ve ordered so i can only apologise. The leather used on your belt is around 4 times the price of the one pictured, with the leather used on your belt being for bridal work as opposed to upholstery in the picture. The leather used in your belt will last much longer, but I appreciate that the colour is a bit lighter.

3. I understand its stitched but the edges are coming away and the inside of the belt has lumps in the suede lining.
Please could you send me photos of this

4. This may be a question of wearing it in but the when I connect the lever it catches on the leather and is near on impossible to get off.
The hole that the lever goes in will take a week or two to loosen up. The quickest way of doing it is attaching it when you’re not wearing it and wiggling it in the hole which will loosen up the hole a little bit.

With regards to the sizing, a small should measure 90cm - could you measure it for me? To the first hole it should be approximately 68.5cm and to the last hole it should be 82.5cm. The internal measurement when the belt is on will equate the end of the belt where the lever holes are to the end of the plate inside (which is about 1cm after the hole). So on the smallest setting on a small it should measure about 69cm which is 27”, though we allow for about 1” of compression when wearing the belt tight. If you can measure the belt so that we can make sure it’s a small and that you’ve not been sent a medium by mistake then that will be helpful.

I am really sad that you are not happy about your belt. I totally agree that you should be excited to get it and it upsets me to think that you were gutted when you got it. I am more than happy to put these things right, can I email you a returns label for you to print and drop it off at a post office?

Best Regards
Stuart
"Arrived on time"
Alex Green
Verified Buyer
"The choice of products and reliability of delivery is why I’m always happy to use Mobility Tools. I always have a positive experience and I’m happy to recommend Mobility Tools to my friends"
Andrew Bulford
Verified Buyer
"Recieved my product on time which is always a good start. The product itself a lifting belt and of very high quality. Would recommend to anyone 👍"
Bartlomiej Kusz
Verified Buyer
"very good quality of weight lifting belt, good price."
"Prompt delivery and excellent communication.as always. Unfortunately this product didn’t suit me so have returned it."
Ryan Curtis
Verified Buyer
"They offer great equipment at reasonable prices"
Sam Snowdon
Verified Buyer
"Decent service and delivery time."
KYRIAKI Andreou
Verified Buyer
"Disgusting and offensive customer service"
Hi Andreou

I'm sorry to hear you have not had a pleasant experience with us. Can I ask who you spoke to that made you feel that they were disgusting and offensive, as we have no record of any correspondence with you?

Best Regards
Stuart
Peter Leighton
Verified Buyer
"Bought the blue suede lifting belt, really pleased with the quality and a 25% flash discount sweetened the deal even more! Excellent purchase"
Alice Foreman
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a powerlifting belt for my daughters birthday present and she was delighted with it. So was her boyfriend who wants to order one for himself...and he knows about these things. Great value and quality and speedy delivery. Thanks!"
Dave Haynes
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and great service"
Mobility Tools is rated 4.78 based on 432 reviews