Mobility Tools Reviews

Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
Very good service and value for the 6
Absolutely loved the belt, quick delivery and very good quality product! thankyou so much.
Verry good quality products, good customer service - highly recommended 👌
Great product nice fir for staff Will buyagain no problem
I asked the absolute impossible from Stuart and mobility tools by asking him to complete my customised order within 3 weeks. Even though it clearly states 5. I honestly can't rate them enough. I'm so thankful of how fast they worked and did not let me down. Thanks again mobility tools. X
Great product
No response after complaint
Hi Alan Sorry to hear about your experience. I'm afraid I can't find an email from you so not sure where that has gone; happy to send you out a screw to replace the missing one. Please get in touch if you'd like one and i'd be happy to send it. Regards Stuart Mobility Tools Owner
Collar is excellent quality and beautifully made!
Always a good product to bay trust this company 10 out10 services and postege
I’ve already got a 3inch belt but wanted to try a 4inch as I thought it would be more substantial for my squats, I stumbled across the website and the retro belt caught my eye, the price was excellent for a hand made belt, when it arrived it’s even better in the flesh, the quality is superb and it’s really comfortable to wear, I’ve had it a couple of weeks now and my squatting feels more solid, customer service was second to none, I was kept updated throughout the whole procedure, I was expecting it in about 10 days because of demand but it arrived within 4days, excellent company will definitely use again, can’t recommend them enough.
Amazing service the blue is so vibrant and the design looks epic
Excellent and swift service
Excellent quality product! my knees feel so solid and safe while squating and very comfortable.
Fantastic service, even did it in a non standard colour. Really fast turn around and the belt is first class.
Excellent product
Excellent quality leather collar for my dog. Good price and delivered to time. Recommended.
Just getting myself back in the gym after years out! was squatting without any support then I found these!? perfect fit and fantastically well made. Cannot recommend these enough....
I bought the belt for my Son, he has said it is perfect for him. Great company to deal with and get the personal touch as well. Really impressed with this company.
Ordered a custom dog collar from these guys, and the final result is brilliant, they were real helpful as the first font I wanted didn’t really work with the small size, but they tried a few times and sent pictures, and were so patient, you can really tell they pride in what they’re doing. Props to Stuart from mobility tools, thanks a bunch 👌🏾
Very good product. Feels sturdy and provides good support.
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 904 reviews