Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Giant Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mobility Giant Ltd Reviews

About Mobility Giant Ltd:

Mobility Giant are the UK's largest and most trusted supplier of used mobility scooters for sale and long term hire.

enquiries@mobilitygiant.co.uk

The Old Dairy
Scords Farm
Scords Lane

Tell us how Mobility Giant Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2020
Sally Berry
Mobility Giant Ltd 5 star review on 16th February 2017
Stephen Taylor
More Photos & Videos
First class company, most helpful and understanding. Any difficulties are rectified promptly and without hesitation. Highly recommended.
Hi Terry,

Thanks for taking the time to write your great 5 star review.

Mobility Giant
I saw your website, and visited your premises, where you showed me a selection of all terrain scooters. I chose a Breeze S3, which was at a very good price. The friendly and helpful service was excellent. A couple of days later it was delivered by Tony, who showed me everything I needed to know. I was also over the moon to find that you had upgraded the model at no additional cost. Everything about this company is top rate. If you can't visit their premises, don't worry. The scooter you choose will be delivered to you in absolute top condition, and the service you get throughout the whole process will be first rate,
Hi Peter,

Thanks for coming down to us and purchasing a scooter and writing such a brilliant review about our service. Glad we managed to point you in the right direction of one, the Breeze S3 really is a great machine.

We all wish you the best on your new scooter and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Many thanks,,

Mobility Giant
Just received Mayfair 8 Deluxe looks better in daylight than pictures excellent service especially on the delivery with Zoeee in charge, on time, explained everything in detail super customer skills keep up the good work.
Hi Helmut,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent purchase with us.

It's great to hear that you love the scooter and that the service Zoe provided was superb.

Enjoy your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Having recently rented a Kymco Maxi XLS Mobility Scooter was delivered yesterday 10.05.19,by member of there team,he showed me to you use it, what was what and everything I have to say I'm delighted with this company MG on there 100% absolutely caring staff
Again thank you so much I now have my freedom back
Ian
Hi Ian,

Thanks for the great feedback and taking the time to write your review.

It's nice to hear that you loved the service provided by all our staff. I wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
I found you on line, spoke to you on the phone, found my way to your farm (that was fun!). At every stage I was met with friendly, helpful and willing people. Tyler arrived today and adjusted the seat to my liking, explained all the controls clearly and pleasantly. Tried the scooter out, love it even more than when I rode one at Toys Hill. Tyler's a really nice guy. Can't fault you for customer service. What more can anyone say? Oh yes! Thanks for the Easter eggs.
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the 5 star review. It was great to meet you at our location here in Kent.

I hope you enjoyed the Easter gift. All the best on your new scooter and if we can be of any further help, then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Mobility Giant
zoe was very very helpfull she explained every thing to me she even rang me last noght telling me what time she woul be to me very happy indeed many thanks to zoe
Hi Derek,

Thanks for the great feedback about our driver Zoe.

William
How refreshing in this day and age to be treated so wonderfully well by a UK company. Buying a TGA Breeze S3 from Mobility Giant has been a most pleasant and unique experience from my first enquiry, through purchasing, then on to communications and delivery. Absolutely first class service at all stages. All those I spoke to were helpful and respectful. When Dan arrived to deliver the scooter, he went into great detail, explaining all I needed to know about driving, registering and insuring with tips regarding maintenance and service where needed. My sincere thanks to all at MG. I thoroughly recommend this company to anyone looking to buy a first class product from a first class group of knowledgeable and courteous people.
Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an in depth review about the experience you had using us to purchase your Breeze S3 Scooter.

We all wish you the best on your new scooter and we look forward to supplying you more scooters in the future.

Mobility Giant
I recently purchased a scooter from MG. There was a hitch due to me changing my mind. However everything was sorted out without any trouble, everyone was helpful and patient .You are an exceptionally first class company.Thank you for all your help and advice.
Hi David,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

We wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
From point of ordering to point of delivery I couldn't of asked for better service. Zoe the delivery lady was brilliant, very pleasant, she explained everything about the scooter, she's a great asset to Mobility Gaint. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone.
Good afternoon Jill,

Thanks for taking the time to review our company.

I have passed your kind words on to Zoe and she, as well as everyone else here, wishes you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Just a few words to say how pleased I am with the KYMCO scooter
delivered on Wednesday. Zoe arrived in good time and gave me excellent instructions to operate the scooter. I shall be very willing to mention your company to my friends and look forward dealing with you in future.
Regards Douglas
Hi Douglas,

Thanks for the great 5 star review.

We love recommendations so we look forward to offering our great service to any friends or family members you send our way.

Take care on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
Zoe who delivered the scooter to my mum was fantastic, she was very patient and demonstrated the scooter in great depth
Big thanks to zoe from my mum
Highly recommended company will definitely use this company again
Hello Mrs Bonarius,

Fantastic review, thanks for taking the time to write it.

I have passed your kind words onto Zoe and we all wish you the best on your new scooter.

Thanks,

Mobility Giant
Great service and quick and easy kept informed from order to delivery.
ordered sunday delivered Thursday on time , slight mistake with V55 one quick call and all sorted at no cost .
Hi Simon,

Thanks for the awesome review.

Mobility Giant
Was regularly kept in touch regarding delivery, and arrived when promised. Had help and advice on the phone when enquiring before purchase. Zoe delivered the machine and patiently explained all I needed to know. She spent time making sure it was the right fit for me and was extremely helpful.
Hi Sheila,

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

Its good to hear you love your new scooter and that we made the whole process from initial call to delivery extremely.

Mobility Giant
Very helpful staff. Price for the scooter was very reasonable. I would have given 5 stars but the delivery let it down.... not delivered on the day I was expecting and did not receive a phone call to inform me and when it was finally delivered it was 2 hours later than given.
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your great feedback, I am very pleased that the scooter has met your expectations and you're happy with the price.

I am sorry to hear the scooter arrived a day late, we have looked into this and it was an error on our couriers part, we have now made sure this won't happen again to anyone in the future.

I hope you enjoy your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
I would like to thank you for your excellent service. I have bought a TGA breeze and a Smartie from you, both at excellent prices. Also your service was so good. Your staff have treated me with such care both on the telephone and at my home. I really am grateful. Also delighted with my waterproof cover which arrived this morning. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you and I will certainly be using your services again. Thank you again
Hi Pat,

Cheers for the great feedback about your scooters.

We wish you all the best on your 2 new scooters.

Mobility Giant
I would like to thank you for the prompt and courteous way my order was dealt with. I am very happy with my mobility scooter, can't wait for better weather.
Hi Sidney,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

Mobility Giant
I would give more stars if I could. This scooter has 'opened up the world' to me. I was house bound but not longer. Wonderful service. 'Thank You' Larry for all your help choosing my scooter and have got to mention the lovely delivery Lady. 'Thank You' Zoe for all your care and 'driving instructions'. Can thoroughly recommend Mobility Giant.
Hi Lynne,

Thanks for the 5 star review.

Larry and Zoe both send their regards to you and everyone else at mobility Giant wish you all the best on your new scooter.

Mobility Giant
I brought a mobility scooter on line, but when is was delivered if was found not to be suitable for my wife. With out any fuss or what nots, Mobility Giant had collected the scooter and a full refund made with in seven days. You could not ask for more
Hello Peter,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

It's a shame a mobility is not suitable for her needs however if this changes then please contact us again and we will be more than happy to help.

Mobility Giant
After purchasing a scooter from Mobility Giant I wrote a review that explained my disappointment. Nothing can change my experience. However, I would like to say that the company have accepted total responsibility and given me a full refund. My father passed away and didn’t get to use his scooter. I would just like to say that it is appreciated that you contacted me with such speed and arranged a full refund and return of the scooter. Although things dodn’t go well for me, you are obviously a very honest and sincere company
Hi Lisa,

We hope all went well with your fathers funeral as sometimes a loved ones funeral can be very difficult and can sometimes go better than expected. Thank you so much for your revised review, it was much appreciated that you found time to do that for us under the circumstances.

We have amended our policies so that the circumstances that occurred with your late father cannot ever happen again.

We would like to finish by wishing you all the best in the future.

Warmest regards from all at Mobility Giant,

William
I did a lot of research prior to phoning Mobility Giant. I couldn’t afford a brand new scooter. I spoke to a lovely gentleman called William who was very knowledgeable. I said I was looking for a Kymco Agility Scooter, William talked me through the scooter and what it was capable of doing, at no time I felt pressured to buy the scooter. I bought the scooter and the following day I received a phone call to arrange delivery. The lady explained I would receive my scooter between 9 and 5. On the morning of delivery I received a call from the carrier saying my scooter would arrive between 2 and 5. At exactly 2 o’clock the scooter arrived on a pallet well wrapped. The driver wasn’t keen to take it off the pallet but when he was told I needed to phone the company and he also couldn’t get it up the lip of the garage he kindly removed all the packaging and it was safely put in the garage. Now to the scooter exactly as I wanted, it was beautiful. I couldn’t believe the condition it was in, it was immaculate. The Kymco Agility is perfect after a little test drive, I am in love with it. It is shiny and looks brand new. The paperwork to be returned was accompanied by stamped addressed envelopes. This is a long review but please have a good look at MOBILITY GIANT, you won’t be disappointed. Thank you William and the staff I also spoke to you were first class. Keep up the great work.
Hello Karen,

Thanks for the amazing 5 star review and the kind words towards the service I provided to you over the phone.

Im very happy that you love your new Agility scooter and that you found the process of buying from us extremely easy.

If we can be of any further help then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.

Mobility Giant Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 343 reviews