Military 1st Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
Very reliable and products always arrive exactly as advertised 😊
Quick efficient delivery and the size guides worked great.
Bought these boots to yse when on my motorcycle very happy with them
Super ceny szybką wysyłka produkt zgodny z opisem na pewno będę kontynuować zakupy na 💯 procent polecam firmę kupiłem już trochę rzecz i jestem zadowolony
Military 1st 5 star review on 19th March 2021 Military 1st 5 star review on 19th March 2021 Military 1st 5 star review on 19th March 2021 Military 1st 5 star review on 19th March 2021 Military 1st 5 star review on 19th March 2021
This was my first time to use this site and it didn’t disappoint,from ordering to delivery everything went smooth with the clothing (colours and sizing) exactly as described, what more can you ask for.
Great company with excellent customer service and first class products!
I bought a combat jacket and extremely pleased. Very well made and looks great.
I got exactly what I required at a very good price. The website is very good and easy to navigate.
Very quick delivery and great quality! Will definitely be ordering again!
Very good customer service as expected. Nothing to complain about.
Great website. Lots of superb goods and quick delivery times.
I recommend MILITARY SHOP very good quality items I am so happy
I have ordered from Military 1st a good deal of clothing and have found the quality excellent, one of my orders went astray during the Christmas period and the staff were excellent and very helpful in sorting out the matter, In my view Military 1st deserves 5 stars.
Not my first purchase from Military 1st, and as always they never disappoint! Great service and best products available!
Excellent quality shorts ,just what I wanted . Arrived promptly and well packaged . First time buying from them but will definitely be doing so again.
Quality product. Fast delivery. Highly recommended
Products were exactly as advertised, I received an email in advance apologising that my order could be delayed,(due to the current global situation) which is understandable, but I received my order on time regardless, military first seem to care about customer service, I will definitely be recommending and using the be using them in the future, Great company.
What i expected thank you..
Bought a Brandit shirt and a moleskin jacket, very happy with both. Paid extra for fast postage (2-3) days but it took longer, however I would say that is more to do with the current situation rather than an error on the part of Military 1st. Would definitely buy from you again, thanks 👍
Only bought a scree scarf but very happy came good and quick would do business again with them
Military 1st is rated 4.43 based on 738 reviews