Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd

About Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd: Matthew James is a family business that prides itself on providing excellent service for its customers. Whether you are moving a whole house or just a few precious things, whether they are going across the street or around the world, we’ll take the same care, door to door. If you are not used to moving house, and most people are not, the whole thing can seem a bit daunting. There is so much to do and never enough time in which to do it. That’s where we come in.

+44 1322 251 000

matthew.de-machen@mjr.global

Unit 10, Capstan Court, Crossways Business Park, Dartford

Email, Live Chat
"From start to finish the service and very helpful staff made the removal day stress free."
"very good calm polite and did what they said"
"Kieren and the other gentleman did a great job in delivering our possessions to our address in the Algarve yesterday. Very personable and helpful."
"Our move from Bordeaux in France back to the UK was handled very capably by Mathew James. They provided excellent pre-move contact on the phone and very capable staff at the point of packing and loading. Finally the unpacking and installing of our furniture etc., much of which had been in store with the company, went smoothly. After initially making contact with the UK office we were guided as to how to estimate the size and complexity of a very big move which involved uplifting all of our possessions but then ensuring that the larger part went into storage and the remainder to our UK flat. The removal lorry was as impressive as portrayed on the website and was very modern and well equipped arriving with copious packing materials and boxes. Packing up our ‘life’ was achieved in two days with the contents of a 5 bedroom farm house, plus gîte, slowly disappearing into the vehicle. Even the piano was readily accommodated. Items destined for the flat went on last and we arrived there to greet the lorry for the first consignment whilst the larger part went into storage. Having finally found our ideal ‘new home’, a delivery date was agreed and the lorry and trailer arrived as scheduled also bringing items from a second ‘move out’ from our flat Most impressive was the speed of unloading and the removal of packing which the team took away. By the end of the day even the piano was installed in its new home and the team left as planned. Everyone involved in our complex move was very capable and courteous and I would certainly recommend Mathew James for any long haul international move."
"Hiring Matthew James was an easy decision. I knew from the point of first contact that this was a company I could trust. I hired them to move me from London to Barcelona. I paid extra for the packing service which was totally worth it. The staff arrived early and were very efficient and professional. It was money very well spent. Sometimes people are concerned about “shared load” shipping, but the system Matthew James has ensures nothing goes missing. All boxes and items are tagged with a custom sticker and a sequential number then written on a manifest that is checked at each point of transfer. All of my stuff arrived in Spain perfectly. The price was extremely reasonable. Not the cheapest, but certainly not the most expensive. Hiring Matthew James means your job doesn’t get sub-contracted out to another company; Matthew James manages the process from door-to-door. The next time I move, I will be contacting Matthew James. Their professionalism made for a very easy relocation."
"Everything was done efficiently and in a short amount of time."
"Marvellous. Professional. Friendly. I cannot recommend MJG highly enough."
"Excellent service."
"We have enjoyed a first class service from Matthew James in collecting the contents of our little house in Provence and transporting them safely and expeditiously to our home in Cambridge, at a very reasonable cost. We were very impressed by the professionalism, hard work, and cheerfulness of Craig and Kieran who picked up our furniture and numerous boxes from Provence last week, and the efficiency of Martin and his crew who delivered them this morning to Cambridge. We warmly recommend them as an ideal removals company for transporting household goods between France and the UK. Drs David and Valerie Keeble"
"Even though the team had my incorrect phone number, and a challenging entry to the property, they were great. Very professionnel, efficient, and allround nice guys."
"Matthew James Removals were excellent every step of the way., from a helpful pre populated spreadsheet to help us estimate how big our stuff was, to the move itself. The different people handling the different parts of the move were all helpful and professional. We were passed around the sections of the company seamlessly, which was really helpful with a move of this size, and from one country to another."
"The men arrivied on time and quickly packed the lorry. They were courteous and helpful. They arrivied in Spain when promised and unloaded in a fast and efficient time The communication from head office was just as good."
"From the home survey to the actual move, I was impressed with Matthew James. Ours was a complex move with items being put into store, moved internally and moved to our temporary new home. This was all done with professionalism and humour. I have requested the same team when we move again in 6 months."
"We were very pleased with the service we received from Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd. Matthew came exactly when he said he would and did a survey telling us how much packing material we would need. We had the Silver service which meant all our fragile goods were packed for us. I must admit, my wife was very anxious leading up to collection day. Tony and his crew came and spent the day removing items from the house. They were very pleasant all day long and extremely helpful. Finally our furniture was delivered to us by Yasim and Nikolai. I can not fault they way they l looked after us. They were a joy to have unloading. They were very professional and went above and beyond to ensure that our moving day was successful. We cannot recommend the company highly enough."
"We were very pleased with the service offered by Matthew James. All their staff were helpful and friendly and did their best to accommodate our requirements. They helped make our move from the UK to Germany as smooth as possible. We would definitely recommend them."
"After living in Copenhagen and acquiring a completely new set of furniture. We needed to relocate everything back to the UK. Not knowing of Matthew James previously we were a little apprehensive, but we needn't have worried. Right on time and with all of the manners that put you us ease, and remove any remaining stress. To cap it all they delivered our furniture on the 31st January 2019 to the High Peak in minus 5 deg in the middle of a freeze and snow. Couldn't ask for more and can not praise highly enough. Thanks again Mr & Mrs Lees High Peak Derbyshire"
"Professional service. Guys loading and unloading were very helpful, friendly and knowledgable. Punctual, kept us informed all the way to our move overseas. Couldn’t recommend highly enough. A great service"
"Generally very pleased with the friendly, punctual and professional service. An issue concerning minor breakages and accidental damage was quickly resolved to the satisfaction of all concerned."
"Our move crew were excellent and worked quickly and efficiently. They called us the evening before our delivery was due and arrived within the timescale provided. First contact and back office staff were professional, friendly and helpful, This is our second time with MJR and we would use them again."
"I’m so glad I found this company. Extremely professional from first contact to last, easy to contact by phone and by email, fast responses, accurate information. The office staff from sales to accounts were very friendly and helpful with even the tiniest enquiries. I felt in safe hands from the start and I didn’t have to worry about anything to do with moving my possessions and could concentrate on moving myself! They collected and delivered when they said they would, and took care handling my things. I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone. I moved a small part-load and received a top class service at a really good price."
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 166 reviews