Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd

About Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd: Matthew James is a family business that prides itself on providing excellent service for its customers. Whether you are moving a whole house or just a few precious things, whether they are going across the street or around the world, we’ll take the same care, door to door. If you are not used to moving house, and most people are not, the whole thing can seem a bit daunting. There is so much to do and never enough time in which to do it. That’s where we come in.

+44 1322 251 000

jason.davey@mjr.global

Unit 10, Capstan Court,
Crossways Business Park,
Dartford

Mrs L Mudd
Verified Buyer
"By making sure we were looked after both here and in Spain"
Mrs J Gibson
Verified Buyer
"All dealings with Matthew James employees was impressive from the first point of contact regarding an estimate to the departure of the removal guys at our destination. Everyone was courteous and polite and good at their jobs. We couldn't have asked for anything more. The best removal company we have ever used. Thank you."
Mrs A Burgess
Verified Buyer
"All the team were professional and polite and worked extremely hard to get everything packed and unpacked as quick as possible."
"I recently moved from a 2nd story flat in Kent to a house in the north of England. The crew that turned up (4 to remove, 2 remained for the relocating) were all very helpful and not at all phased by the prospect of moving a large amount of items from a flat. They all worked quickly and efficiently and helped to make a stressful day easier."
"The staff who dealt with the fragile packing and those who dealt with physical removal of the house contents were very polite and helpful."
"Matthew James stepped in at very short notice when our previously arranged removals firm pulled out suddenly. Their surveyor was extremely thorough and helpful and they matched our previous quote as closely as they could. Our move (Kent to Yorkshire) took place over two days, during which the removals team toiled tirelessly and efficiently to load and unload, dissemble and reassemble all our seemingly endless house and garden possessions, plus all the travelling and expert manoeuvring of a huge lorry. They were cheerful and polite throughout. We hadn't moved for 25 years but the Matthew James team got us through. Pleased and grateful with the service we had from them."
Julie Little
Verified Buyer
"I can't believe how efficient all the staff were. We went with the packing service which was amazing! They worked so hard and made our move to Spain a lot easier. The goods arrived exactly when they said and the men unloaded the van 144 boxes in all very quick and went out of their way to be as helpful as possible. We are so impressed with the total service Matthew James provided 10/10!!"
Mr John Minto
Verified Buyer
"My family recently moved from the UK to Sweden. Not only did MJR provide the most competitive quote, but the services we received were truly outstanding - professional, courteous and totally 'customer centred'"
Mr M Elton
Verified Buyer
"We have recently moved from central France to the East Midlands (UK). We received a number of quotes before deciding upon Matthew James (MJ), some much lower and some much higher. We decided to accept MJ as they had good reviews and it seemed a reasonable and realistic quote. It was always east to get hold of office staff which is very important. In France the guys did an amazing job of packing and took great care of every item....even though we don't own any priceless heirlooms or fine furniture! The men were very friendly and took time to ensure the lorry was loaded correctly and safely. Our belongings then went to Matthew James' store in England before onward delivery to the Midlands. On delivery day the men arrived exactly on time and were excellent as, again, they were friendly and efficient and took time to ensure everything was put into the correct rooms. Nothing was hurried or rushed, on collection in France or on the delivery day in England. I would be happy to recommend MJ as they collection and delivery men are a credit to the company."
Mr Stephen Rich
Verified Buyer
"A brilliant service. From the first phone call to the Sales department to arrange the movement of items to the delivery by the guys was a great and seemless service. Completely stress free. MJR management should be thankful to have such exceptional employees."
Mr J Lawless
Verified Buyer
"Matthew James were extremely professional and helpful throughout my move to Spain from the UK. Any concerns or questions I had at this stressful time were dealt with by the amazing Lydia who put my mind at rest on numerous occasions. The delivery drivers were extremely helpful and professional and packed all my goods to a very high standard and at the other end they had no issues in helping me unpack and set up furniture. Matthew James exceeded all my expectations and I cannot thank them enough for ensuring my Family's life in Spain started very well. I would recommend Matthew James very very highly !"
Mrs Laura Savill
Verified Buyer
"From the start of the whole process I found Matthew James an excellent company to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble for them from the administrative side to the actual relocation. The packers at my old house were very courteous and careful. When the goods arrived in France everything went smoothly. The guys did not take too long to unpack. The way the driver handled the truck was amazing. I would recommend the co many very highly as it is so professional."
Ms S Langton
Verified Buyer
"Everyone we dealt with was helpful and friendly. bit of admin confusion over whether we where "packing service" or not but Andy and co (UK end) sorted with a quick phone call. Andy and the team in Spain arrived promptly, again great guys and got the job done. Make the move as stress free as possible for us. Thank you to all involved."
Mr C Brown
Verified Buyer
"Your guys were only too helpfull"
Ms S Luhman
Verified Buyer
"The young men that came to pack up my belongings, were very perfesional and respectful, while handling my husbands ashes, I would recommend Matthew James, every time, I look forward to being reunited with my belongings in a few weeks, after they enjoy there trip on the high seas"
Mr J Harding
Verified Buyer
"We had a tricky move from an awkward location in rural France to Sydney Australia. The whole process was really painless, everyone involved including the two MJR removals specialists, were professional, friendly and helpful. We had some minor complications in Australia with customs clearance and some minor damage caused by the agents, but the CEO himself stepped in and dealt with the issues swiftly and to our complete satisfaction. We would recommend MJR very highly."
Mr & Mrs Harper
Verified Buyer
"Following the furniture pickup from 17B Chester Street, Shrewsbury on Wednesday 30th August I wanted to give you some feedback. Firstly we have nothing but praise for Matt & Dean who did an excellent job. Matthew James removal team were not able to get the wagon into the gated community and we were a bit worried about how they were going to manage. No need to worry, they assessed the situation and came up with a good workable solution. They put our minds at rest with their friendly, positive attitude and professional approach. On arrival in Portugal the same friendly, positive and professional attitude was evident on the guys delivering. We have moved many times in the past, including foreign locations, and this was probably the best move we’ve experienced."
"Hi found tge entire service perfect from booking and through to final move ,all staff were very helpfull knowledgable and the actual team who done tge packing service were both hard working punctual and polite .this continued right through to the move and unloading of furniture. Could not fault tge service and in addition to all the above i found them very competative on price,if anything they were cheaper than more local removals to birchington"
"Professional, on time, polite, respectful, smart, helpful and took great care of our belonging. In the mids of a stressful time, is was great to have such a good team on our side..."
"Just wanted to write to say thank you to you and your team. Having stepped in to help at short notice, you did a fantastic job getting us moved with just a week's notice. Your senior surveyor Ann was really helpful assessing all our needs and making sure everything was planned for the day. Please pass on our thanks to Martin, Reece and Steve, they are a real credit to your organisation. Nothing was too much trouble, they took real care and were totally professional. They worked solidly for 11 hours and made the moving experience completely stress free for us. We will have no hesitation in recommending your services to friends and colleagues."
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 126 reviews