Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

About Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd:

Matthew James is a family business that prides itself on providing excellent service for its customers. Whether you are moving a whole house or just a few precious things, whether they are going across the street or around the world, we’ll take the same care, door to door. If you are not used to moving house, and most people are not, the whole thing can seem a bit daunting. There is so much to do and never enough time in which to do it. That’s where we come in.

+44 1322 251 000

Mrs E Portas
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd 5 star review on 6th March 2017
Mrs W Coles
More Photos & Videos
Very good overall help & service
Items removed from Berlin to Warwickshire. Excellent communication with office and drivers of vehicles. Boxes arrived in good order with no damage. Separately wrapped items also were taken care of. Drivers at both ends were helpful and most polite. I would recommend the part load service. Seemed expensive but overall turned out to be good value.
We were very impressed with the Matthew James team. All people we spoke to on the telephone or met in person were very friendly, helpful and efficient. The packing up and transportation of our things from Andalucia to Scotland was done much quicker than originally estimated. Everything arrived safely and in one piece. I would recommend this company to everyone!
Collection and delivery was very good. The only issue I had was that we were given very late notice on the delivery day... I would expect planning to be such to at least give us a 48 hour window to plan ourselves when we would receive our things
A good service provided. Very helpful and competent people. Removal costs were quite high but a service to go with it.
My only qualm would be a lack of communication of arrangements once items collected in UK.
I had a small consignment to move from The south of France to the south of England. Apart from some uncertainty about the date of collection, the rest of the process went very smoothly. The packing was done extremely well and no item was damaged on arrival. I would recommend Matthew James Global Relocations and would use their services again if the opportunity arises.
very good
calm polite and did what they said
Everything was done efficiently and in a short amount of time.
The staff who dealt with the fragile packing and those who dealt with physical removal of the house contents were very polite and helpful.
David and Martin were two solid guys who made our move a joy!
They collected and delivered my furniture on the dates specified,despite a busy schedule.
Delay in fixing a pick/up date was unfortunate. Once under way, we were delighted with the packing and the flexibility of the team, Unloading went without a hitch with plenty of smiles. Overall a mighty good job. Dexters
Very organised and professional company and above all, very approachable no matter what the enquiry
Would gladly recommended Matthew James to anyone who's looking to move
Thank you Sir for the kind words. We wish you all the best.
A professional and thorough service in total. Not the cheapest but I believe quality costs money. I would have liked a little bit more information on the status of delivery which I had to ask several times rather than getting a link (as Royal Mail do to track delivery status). Packing and loading and unloading was very thorough, quick and professional.
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 232 reviews