Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

About Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd:

Matthew James is a family business that prides itself on providing excellent service for its customers. Whether you are moving a whole house or just a few precious things, whether they are going across the street or around the world, we’ll take the same care, door to door. If you are not used to moving house, and most people are not, the whole thing can seem a bit daunting. There is so much to do and never enough time in which to do it. That’s where we come in.

+44 1322 251 000

matthew.de-machen@mjr.global

Unit 10, Capstan Court, Crossways Business Park, Dartford

Exceptional service from first contact to delivery. Everyone was efficient, courteous, patient, speedy and kind. Moving is an anxious time. Your people work hard to make things easy for the customer.
They are brilliant, expert packing, documenting all shipment making light heart of such a stressful time, easing the stress totally in control making me feel at ease. Then when delivered in the uk same professionalism from completely different team but caring in checking everything correct from the inventory and placing in correct places. Then setting up the bed that was dismantled at the other end. Everything you hope from a removal company and more!! Would never use anyone else.
Your kind words will be passed to the crew, we wish you all the best in your new home
A professional and thorough service in total. Not the cheapest but I believe quality costs money. I would have liked a little bit more information on the status of delivery which I had to ask several times rather than getting a link (as Royal Mail do to track delivery status). Packing and loading and unloading was very thorough, quick and professional.
I have nothing but praise for the wonderful way the staff from Mathew James handled my move , from the initial consultation, quote and packing to delivery. The staff handled my move to Portugal with the upmost professionalism, which eliminated the anxiety. The timing of the delivery was ace. I would recommend them to anyone and to all of my friends ???????? Thank you again.
Excellent company to deal with all round. They were professional and also friendly from start to finish and very courteous and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Even though I was recommended to them by an expat who could not give them enough praises, I still decided to get a few other quotes anyway. It was not the absolute cheapest quote (but far from the most expensive quote either) but my gut feeling is never to go with the cheapest and go with a recommendation, and I'm so glad I went with them as it was very good value overall considering I did not have to lift a finger and they gave me the best service I have ever EVER had from any removal people with my stuff getting to Marbella in a matter of days. I've used another couple of companies before (including Pickfords) for various removals over the years but the difference was night and day in service and professional attitude as Matthew James Removals actually seemed to really care about my possessions (some of it is very expensive bespoke furniture and chinaware and a one of a kind bespoke crystal chandelier), but from the very careful and professional way they helped with my packing and loading and when I get everything delivered at the other side Spain I was not worried, as could see the care they took at every stage. No damage whatsoever and everything perfect and stress free and moves are usually quite stressful. Could not be happier with Matthew James Removals. Highly recommended and thank you. Don
We moved 2 weeks ago from Kent to Teeside which was a 2 day job. Reece and Martin arrived promptly on day 1 and took care of loading our possessions in a friendly and professional manner. On day 2, again they arrived promptly and unloaded. We were extremely happy with the service we received and now we are almost unpacked, we have not come across any breakages. I would highly recommend Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd for removals. A special thanks to Reece and Martin for making the move go smoothly and stress-free.
I needed to move two dozens of boxes from France to the UK. Matthew James have responded extremely quickly to my request with a very reasonable quote. From the collection point to the delivery, the services of Matthew James Global Relocation have been outstanding, with great communication, very friendly and professional removal teams. I'm happy to have finally been able to sort this out thanks to Matthew James Global Relocations and can't recommend them enough.
Kieren and the other gentleman did a great job in delivering our possessions to our address in the Algarve yesterday. Very personable and helpful.
From the home survey to the actual move, I was impressed with Matthew James. Ours was a complex move with items being put into store, moved internally and moved to our temporary new home. This was all done with professionalism and humour. I have requested the same team when we move again in 6 months.
Very efficient
We have recently moved from central France to the East Midlands (UK). We received a number of quotes before deciding upon Matthew James (MJ), some much lower and some much higher. We decided to accept MJ as they had good reviews and it seemed a reasonable and realistic quote. It was always east to get hold of office staff which is very important. In France the guys did an amazing job of packing and took great care of every item....even though we don't own any priceless heirlooms or fine furniture! The men were very friendly and took time to ensure the lorry was loaded correctly and safely. Our belongings then went to Matthew James' store in England before onward delivery to the Midlands. On delivery day the men arrived exactly on time and were excellent as, again, they were friendly and efficient and took time to ensure everything was put into the correct rooms. Nothing was hurried or rushed, on collection in France or on the delivery day in England. I would be happy to recommend MJ as they collection and delivery men are a credit to the company.
Matthew James were extremely professional and helpful throughout my move to Spain from the UK. Any concerns or questions I had at this stressful time were dealt with by the amazing Lydia who put my mind at rest on numerous occasions. The delivery drivers were extremely helpful and professional and packed all my goods to a very high standard and at the other end they had no issues in helping me unpack and set up furniture. Matthew James exceeded all my expectations and I cannot thank them enough for ensuring my Family's life in Spain started very well. I would recommend Matthew James very very highly !
From the minute the Matthew James removals team arrived at my house in London, they were approachable, highly efficient and nothing was too much trouble. Everything was packed superbly and the move was seamless. We moved to Marbella, Spain and the team in Spain were fantastic. I couldn't recommend Matthew James highly enough. Truly the best removers I have ever used.
On time, friendly, efficient and helpful from booking through to end.
Excellent and friendly service. Went above and beyond , very happy
I discovered Matthew James by following their excellent reviews and am delighted to say that these were spot on. Our move was from France to Scotland, with a six week storage in between. The first thing to note is that everything arrived just as it left, unpacked (with a few boxes kept full at our request) and in place. Both ends of the move were handled extremely professionally by cheerful and savvy guys for whom the inevitable little wrinkles just weren't a problem. My only criticism would be that they just couldn't fix the weather in Edinburgh! One more thing.... Damned cool trucks. Thank you Matthew James.
Many thanks for your kind words, we are glad we met your expectations, and wish you all the best in your new surroundings
We moved from two houses to one both on the same day, all of the chaps that moved us worked really hard all day to ensure everything was in place, all beds and wardrobes built, everything that was labelled was where it was supposed to be. All in all we are very happy that we picked Matthew James to help with our move and would have no hesitation in recommending them again.
The staff were very good with everything. The move was quick and efficient, very happy.
The company was recommended to me by a very "particular" friend who referred to them as "superb" - a high recommendation. I went for the partial pack option - the care taken by the extremely polite workforce was impeccable, my goods were wrapped, packed and inventoried (!) meticulously.
Thank you for your kind words and we are glad we met your expectations, we wish you all the best for the future.
Wonderful service delivered by wonderful people!
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 224 reviews