masdings.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend masdings.com
Read masdings.com Reviews

ben@masdings.com

13 Middlegate

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy
I fell foul of the rather strict 14 day return policy (by a few days) as I was dealing with my rather demanding newborn baby. I called Masdings to see if they could refund instead of credit note but the answer was no. This is a small store/website that I am unlikely to want to order from again and so I felt it was likely I would never use the credit note and the store had just taken £80 of cash off me for nothing. My original order total was £9 more than the value of credit note - why? Because they deduct £5 delivery charges plus £4 for the cost of the return!! How many other stores would do this?! Not many. I kept an eye on the site to try and use this credit note so this money was not lost. Eventually found a jumper that would be suitable, although as it was not to the value of the credit note I chose a top that was in the sale to top up the order purely to use up the credit note rather than needing this top. When tying to place the order I could see no reference in my account of the credit note. I called Masdings who said I need to place the order with a debit/credit card and behind the scenes they will deduct the credit note and instruct my bank how much money will be taken. Not straightforward or transparent at all! Two days later I receive a dispatch notice and a day later the order arrived. Not the two items I ordered, just the higher value jumper. I called Masdings again to find out where the top was to be told it was out of stock and I should have received an email confirming that. No email received (I checked junk mail too). So I paid £5 delivery postage for the one item (would have been cheaper to order this item directly from the brand website which has free postage) and still have a credit note of the £13 balance of which I will then need to keep an eye on the site in future months until something comes in that I would like (nothing on this website is low value so I will be buying something considerably more than £13), and will have to pay another £5 postage for that! All in all, a very odd business model that seems eager to rip off customers who will end up with credit notes that they will not use. The brands they sell can be bought for the same price off the brands own websites and you will not have to pay the excessive delivery and returns charges (with a 30 day returns policy).
Item never arrived. I waited in all day. No apology. Unhelpful customer service.they want me to locate the item though I have no notification where it is
I have still not received the item, the money has been taken from my account and an additional£5 for postage
Sold bag, then send email its out of stock. Very bad to sale some things for People and then say "no in stock" do not put this on sale????? If do not have in stock. First and last time with this company. Please do not offer for me nothing. I will block this company. V
I still haven't received my package yet- I paid for next day delivery.
This was the second time i ordered online from Masdings and both times i have recieved an email the day after informing me what i ordered was not in stock! So i have then had to wait for 3 days for the money to go back into my account this was very inconvenient as i had ordered the items to take on holiday. Not impressed with the standard of the website being kept up to date with whats in stock although customer service is always great instore i will not be ordering online again.
Wrong thing sent out, my parcel went to some one else. I was asked Togo and send some one else's parcel back when I had paid nearly £5 delivery! Will never use you again.
It would be really nice if I could receive the item I've paid for, any idea where it is ????
Hello, this item was delivered Saturday morning at 10.16am.
The item arrived looking like a creased up rag, with signs of repeated trying on I believe "it is used" a return of some nature ! It does not smell fresh like a new item,It was not packed in official Adidas a clear bag, the standard clear bag it was in was not sealed in any way, the label is only a fixed by knotted string and could easy be removed and replaced, can you please advise what your process is for your returned items ! Do they get sent back out to new customers? Very dissatisfied.
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with your purchase. I can confirm that the item you ordered has never been purchased and returned previously. If you would like to return your item, please do so via a method of your choice whether this be Collect Plus or Royal Mail. Kind Regards, Masdings.com
orderered an expensive Vivienne Westwood necklace to arrive for my girlfriends birthday which it did the day before, but when i opened the box they had clearley put in and old ex display necklace i. there amd there was a diamond missing oht of the pendent, this was the last of my money so i couldnt afford to but another off a different website and the best they could offer me is to send it back and revieve my money bacl in a week or so i sent it back and still have not recieved my money DO NOT BUY OFF THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!
Great selection of brands and styles. Good delivery times.
The jack and jones jeans were a very poor quality, in my opinion not what was discriped on web, not slim or stretchy, and the size was not correct much to big, so my purchased has cost me £7.00 in postage total. And I have nothing to see for it only hassle in printing label and having to return, which I did within the hour! Will not use this outlet again.
I was really disappointed with my experience of Masdings. I put in an order for a pair of jeans in my size L28 W32 for Revel Demi Curve blue jeans and received confirmation that my order had been received. 2 days later I then received a confirmation that my order had been shipped. Two hours following this, another email was sent saying that they didn't have my size in stock and offered an alternative type and size (not really appropriate as they would have been too small). This two day delay meant that I was unable to source the jeans from another site and therefore missed out on buying the jeans that I really wanted. Having both order confirmation and dispatch confirmation was very misleading and I was under the impression that everything was ok, which of course it wasn't. I would be reluctant to order from the site again.
Made a purchase. Payment was taken but was then informed item wasn't in stock. I've asked for refund but have had no answer...
You have been fully refunded back to your original method of payment. Apologies for the inconvenience and delay in reply, this was due to the holiday period.
Still waiting for my order from the 20th December to be delivered shocking service !!
I am sorry to see that you are still waiting for your item. The item was dispatched on the 21st and has been miss-sorted by Royal Mail for which we do apologise for. Usually this will have been delivered by now, however due to the Christmas period, bank holiday and New Year, this has added to the delay. I have also refunded you for the cost of postage.
Would never use again. The sizes are all over the place. When you try to refund they expect you to measure them. It's all a big faff and to be frank I have given up. Shameful company! Not a happy customer I'm afraid.
Hello, I am sorry that you have had issues with the sizing, we have not received any contact from you regarding this. We do have a size guide which shows what each brand size means which may be helpful for you in the future or you are also able to call/email/instant chat with us to enquire about any sizes. Kind Regards, Masdings.com
I NEVER write reviews but I was compelled to, this company is awful! Just like the other negative reviewers the bad experience concerned returning an item. £7 to return an item that they sent in the wring colour, lady on the phone spoke to me like I was an idiot then after 12 days I had not received my refund they sent a standard email with another lady name on bcc'ing me (so it looked like a fraud email) saing they were having trouble processing refunds so did I have a paypal account, so now I have to transfer the credit from paypal onto my Amazon account because they are totally inept. I was worried that on top of the £7 return fee I would be stung for a 3.5% paypal fee but their answer, send us a screen shot and we will refund you. Hassle! I might add £7 as my refund charge!! never ever shop with them again, only people who like them are the ones that have never had to return anything!
The item that was sent was the correct colour which was navy and this was noted in the description and title of the item. Unfortunately, we do not offer free returns for the incorrect colour purchased, however we now offer free returns for orders over the value of £150.00. Unfortunately, Amazon Payments were having issues with refunds and we asked customers if there was another method of refund they would like us to use so that they were not kept waiting.
ordered a size 9 but what was sent did not fit - absolutely could not get the shoe on my foot. I then had to pay for the return carriage and then they no longer could offer me a larger size in the same style despite me telling them thats what I required. They then argued the size. Avoid this people. They are right, customers are wrong is their attitude.
Unfortunately, we did not have the size you required for an exchange left in stock. We are unable to offer a free return for items that do not fit, however we now offer a free return using Collect Plus on orders over £150.00.
I have also had a bad experience with a faulty return they tried to say I'd washed a t shirt incorrectly , I hadn't but they said it needed to go back to the manufacturer's for testing and made me wait a month before finally giving me a credit note. Shocking customer service my money is now spent in Nottingham were they know how to treat a customer and allow you browse without pushy sales techniques...
My review is pretty much the same as the one below. I too received a poor quality item that I had hardly worn before it started looking awful. A few wears made it look like something Id worn non stop for years. It was far from cheap and I intended this piece to last but as it already looked so bad I politely requested a refund. I felt it unacceptable for such a highly priced item to wear so poorly after such a short time. I felt I'd rather buy something else that's of a better quality and made to last more than a few wears...! I don't feel this is unreasonable, but instead I recieved a response from them that was intended to make me feel silly. Their lackadaisical response showed such a lack of customer care, I was pretty made to feel like a time waster and was told to recify the item myself. As such I won't be using them again, I don't think I've recieved such poor customer service before and my advice would be to stick with the larger high street retailers who are actually willing to act properly with faulty items you buy from them. Wish I'd checked the reviews first, don't make the same mistake as me!
masdings.com is rated 4.78 based on 5,577 reviews