MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
I was impressed with the range of products and the speed with which my order was received - I think it came almost the next day!! will definitely use again.
Good range of products, always happy to advise, reasonable prices and fast delivery. I have used MeadowMania three times now over two years and have not been disapointed.
Great service, quick delivery and a sound product. Paddock is looking lovely and green
It was easy to find what I wanted to buy and it turned up very quickly, well wrapped and as hoped for.
There is obviously a time delay between purchase and seeing the results with wildflower seeds. My first attempt to establish a meadow met limited success, however the advice and support from Meadow Mania was first class and I have high hopes of next year. The price of seeds is very competitive, compared to buying from a garden centre, and the labelling and website are very professional.
Very happy with the service
Seeds arrived promptly. Lots of selection on the website and good advice about planting too. Seeds have started coming up already, looking forward to next spring!
Great products, and when I struck a problem their service was exceptional.
My order arrived promptly. Was glad to have specific instructions on the seed packets !
2020 was my first attempt at growing a meadow and overall it was a great success and received a number of compliments from friends and family visiting for the variety/diversity, colour and overall vigour of the patch. It attracted a lot of bees and pollinators and was good for my orchard too in that sense.

High quality seeds from Meadowmania (many thanks Tim) with excellent germination rates (as opposed to buying stuff from other suppliers which often have more chaff and husk, than real seeds) was the key differentiator in my view.

As I am absolutely delighted, I am extending the meadow area in my garden and have bought more seeds and meadow mixtures from Tim and MeadowMania for Spring 2021 planting ! I have and would strongly recommend MeadowMania for anyone interested in developing a vibrant and beautiful meadow !
Extremely helpful and an Excellent service.
Easy ordering, good selection, fast delivery. Would definitely order from them again and recommend.
Wanted seed part of our garden with meadow flowers. Found Meadowmania on inter net and were supprised by the number of seeds selections. Ordered what we thought we wanted, one packet was not right and was replaced immediately with exactly what we wanted. We recommend the company
Good seeds! the Mustard was sown and grew immediately. I still need to plant the clover, but that won't be until next spring...
High quality seed, low maintenance, very impressive transformation of garden.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 29th October 2020 MeadowMania 5 star review on 29th October 2020 MeadowMania 5 star review on 29th October 2020
I ordered yellow rattle seeds for my little bit of wildflower meadow and these were delivered very quickly from ordering. The seed looked clean and in very good condition - now looking forward to the spring!
Very happy with our 50 cowslip plugs which arrived quickly and in great condition. The community pond project is going to benefit greatly thank you.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Seed arrived promptly, I have sown a wild meadow patch on my allotment to attract pollinators, it seems to have germinated well
Very pleased with my order which was seed to re grass my chicken run. It arrived promptly allowing me to sow it in time to germinate and grow before next spring.
Swift service and good value for money.
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 3,038 reviews