MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
A very reliable supplier of wildflower seeds. Planted some poppy and cornflower seeds a few weeks ago and both germinated well. The cornflowers germinated within 7 days outdoors in York. I have just bought seeds for several more species on the strength of this. They are excellent at keeping purchasers informed about progress with orders.
The seeds arrived in good time, well packaged and labelled.
I had to get in touch with MeadowMania to check that what I wanted to order were the right type of seeds for my land, they replied very quickly and when I ordered the seeds they were delivered within 2 days. I have only just sown them so at the moment I have no photo's to show but I am looking forward to future spring and summers to see my wild flower meadow growing and developing.
Very efficient service and delivery. would definitely use Meadowmania in the future.
The website was very informative and enabled me to choose the right mix of seed for a new wild area of our garden. They seed arrived very quickly and within two weeks I have planted bulbs sowed the seeds as instructed on the packet . Thank you
excellent transaction
Speedy delivery of order
The 1gm packs
Delivery was quick I was happy that I was able to purchase the wild primrose I love them
Good service and good after-sales assistance. Plug plants purchased are still young, so difficult to assess how successful they will be. Recently purchased seed not yet sown due to weather conditions!
The service is excellent as is the variety of seed.
Easy to use and informative website and simple ordering system. Plug plants arrived as described and in good condition. They look very healthy and settled in the garden and am looking forward seeing how they all behave after the winter. Excellent so far!
Useful leaflet.
Easy to order, prompt delivery - just what we wanted.
I haven't yet sown the seed but I am very pleased with the speed of delivery and the instructions for sowing and subsequent care.
I always buy my wild flower and grassland seeds from MeadowMania. They give good value.
Easy to order online and plugs arrived well packed and fresh. Thank you
The website provides great information, helping you choose the right seed mix for your soil and giving sowing and meadow maintenance advice. My order arrived promptly and was well labelled. Very happy with my purchase! I'm excited to see how my meadow develops in the spring. Thank you!
Good service(still waiting for dry weather to sow the seeds!)
Prompt,well packaged delivery;no problems.
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 1,939 reviews