MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
They have been very responsive and the seeds are excellent. So much better than tiny packets from garden centres
Seeds and plug plants arrived well packaged and healthy, planted day of arrival, just have to wait for next year to see what comes up, my little bit to help bees and butterfly's.
Great service, great plants, happy customer.
Tim was very helpful when I enquired about a meadow seed mix. I gave him the details of the project I was hoping to do. He advised me on how best to do it and what to use. Thanks to Tim's expertise the project got the go ahead. The meadow was sowed at the start of the month. I'm now looking forward to seeing the results of it all next year.
I have purchased seeds and plug plants from MeadowMania a number of times in the past two years. The quality has always been good and delivery time good.
Great products and very friendly to deal with.
Thank you I had to plant foxglove plugs ASAP after some tree work After one phone call I was sorted and all plugs arrived quickly and where top quality Thanks again David
Not planted seed yet but ordered last year and had xx a fabulous display
Very satisfied - with very prompt response to enquiries, plus excellent plants.
plump healthy looking bulbs nicely packaged in recyclable paper bags. Superfast delivery
Seeds came very swiftly as promised with a useful booklet with advice on planting. Cannot yet comment on how they have grown.
The seeds and cowslip plants were delivered very quickly. The plants look very healthy and we look forward to a great Spring show with the wildflower seeds!
VERY QUICK TO ANSWER THE PHONE SEND CATALOGUE AND THEN SEED
Very prompt reply from Tim Evans with clear advice on what to sow and how much to buy, then the seeds arrived 48 hours after ordering. Brilliant service.
I am satisfied with MeadowMania's service so far and I'll see what the results are next spring. w Murray.
Very simple and easy to order. Lots of excellent instructions and information on different types of seeds. Fast delivery. Would highly recommend. Hopefully I have a lovely meadow next summer.
Very speedy service! Too early to comment on the seeds...I need to plant them first!
Ordered lots of goodies from Meadowmania and really looking forward to seeing what happens when they germinate. Really good price compared to other sites I looked at and arrived quickly and securely.
Very helpfull
A very reliable supplier of wildflower seeds. Planted some poppy and cornflower seeds a few weeks ago and both germinated well. The cornflowers germinated within 7 days outdoors in York. I have just bought seeds for several more species on the strength of this. They are excellent at keeping purchasers informed about progress with orders.
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 1,938 reviews