MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Good quality plants and well packed all arrived in perfect condition.
Although very high demand meant that my order came in Oct rather than Sept, the plug plants were sturdy and arrived in very good condition. I was able to plant them out the next day, they are doing well and I'm really looking forward to see the results next year.
Fast efficient delivery of our seeds. Look forward to seeing the results in Spring
Excellent quality wildflower plug plants.
The plants arrived in excellent condition.They were planted next day and have taken very well.
Looking forward to the spring and summer when hopefully there will be a lovely display.
Prompt delivery and as we have had a mild autumn I decided to sow my meadow seeds in early Oct and I'm pleased to see healthy growth. Fingers crossed no hard frosts for a few weeks but I have plenty of seeds for a spring sowing!
delighted to receive my wild primrose plugs' potted them on and now they are in the ground! thank-you
Easy website to negotiate and very prompt delivery. Definitely to be recommended.
Arrived very quickly! Haven’t managed to plant yet. Many thanks.
Very good meadow seed and service but I didn't receive the free wildflower seeds
It was with forlorn hopes that I prepared the ground to await the reaping of the meadow seeds. Two months later a stunning variety of flowers lit up the garden with amazing colours and smells. It became the focus of countless insects which pleased me even more. All in all, the results were beyond expectations.
Great selection of seeds mixtures for different conditions which is great for attracting wildlife in my paddock
Arrived quickly , was kept up to date through emails & good information about sowing seeds and after care
Won’t know how successful they’ve been until the summer though
Overall,a good service in every way.
Very happy with the service - received some high quality wildflower seeds at a good price with a short shipping time. Will definitely use again!
Easy to choose as descriptions of contents are excellent. A large choice too. Delivered really fast.
Excellent choice. Good website. Fast service and delivery.
Can't comment on quality until the seed is sown and germinates, but looks good.
I can’t really give a full review as the seeds are not sown yet.
I have to say I cannot fault the choice and excellent customer service and fast delivery. I am confident I will be giving a positive review in the future.
We are delighted with our Woodland turf. It was delivered on time and in excellent condition. The delivery driver placed it exactly where we asked and was very helpful.
It was easy to lay and quick to establish and we look forward to seeing it mature in the spring.
Kind regards Ian and Marian Normanshire
My preferred seed mix source for specific grazers' pasture requirements, as I have both sheep and equines.
The earth here in my home on Dartmoor has welcomed the wild plants that you sent so carefully packaged.
Hilary