MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
very pleased with my latest purchase of wildflower seeds the last lot came up beautifully along my hedge so good half got thieved got to keep trying thanks very quick delivery
Prompt dispatch, well packaged. The information/advice booklet which is included is a mine of useful information for starting a wildflower meadow.
I hadn't come across them before, but I'm a fan after my first purchase. I was amazed at the wide range of seeds, plants and other products they carry. Add in a super-fast service and what more do you want? I'm definitely recommending to anyone who wants to listen. Excellent.
Very helpful advice on phone
Due to weather conditions there was a delay on receiving the bulbs but when I made contact to enquire I was updated and the bulbs did arrive a week later. The contact was polite and informative. Thank you.
Plugs arrived on time beautifully packed and in perfect condition They were planted out within 24 hours and are now growing away merrily in excellent growing conditions Many thanks MeadowMania and best wishes for the future John Wildman
Good fast delivery
Prompt delivery, easy to apply. Looking forward to next year's results!
Prompt efficient service Very happy
Advice given by telephone, purchases dispatched immediately.
Bought wild flower meadow seeds from Meadow Mania. I chose from the list for the specific conditions that I have, they came with clear sowing and maintenance instructions and I got a lovely wildflower meadow for just over £10. How can that be anything but great.
Lots of choice, accurate description and looking forward to my seeds growing to fruition (so are my ponies).
Cowslip plugs arrived promptly and in good condition, seed packets even more rapidly. Very good.
Seeds ordered arrived quickly and well packed. Thanks
Very fast service. Seeds arrived within 48 hours. Plug plants took a little longer, but they look good little plants. Comprehensive instructions re planting seeds.
Fabulous delivery and service. Seeds all in now a kind wait to see if I get a wild flower meadow
Excellent products, excellent service! I ordered wild flower plug plants and seeds, which arrived quickly & in good condition. I love the fact that the wild flower mixes are tailored to different soil types so I could get one totally suitable for my heavy clay soil & not waste money on a more generic mix, which all seem to suit chalky soils better. I will definitely be ordering from Meadowmania again. Thank you!
Delivered in good condition, all looked healthy plants and well packaged.
Very helpful service. Lots of useful information. Seeds arrived quickly and well packaged (no charge). Let's hope they grow after following your instructions.
They have been very responsive and the seeds are excellent. So much better than tiny packets from garden centres
MeadowMania is rated 4.77 based on 1,953 reviews