MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Excellent service and beautiful quality plants. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you to Tim and his team.
My plug plants arrived in excellent condition, very well packed. They are now progressing well in the ground
Very helpful,,good communication and helpful advice.
I was treated in a friendly and efficient manner. I was given the correct advice for my situation, followed by the prompt delivery of my seed. When I move on to the next stage, I will be in contact again. Excellent service. Thank you Meadow Mania.
Enjoyed the first year meadow. Even better next summer?
MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Seeds received as ordered quickly and seeds packaged without plastic packaging.
It's not long since I sowed the seeds I ordered, so it's too early to tell how successful they'll be, but they look healthy, and I trust this company because of the way they responded to my initial enquiry, and how the seeds were delivered promptly too.
Ordered cowslip plug plants. Arrived in a reasonable timescale. Appropriately packaged. Been in the ground for a few weeks and doing ok (now Nov). Looking forward to spring.
Meadow Mania were very helpful; they gave me advice on the type of seed I needed for my project and delivered within a couple of days of the order being placed. I will definitely be using them again
Action for the River Kennet (ARK) have purchased bulbs from Meadow Mania several times. We've found the service to be prompt and the customer service to be extremely good. The quality of the bulbs has been good too!
MeadowMania 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Excellent service and most helpful staff !
Excellent!
Meadowmania have been very helpful and supportive as there were problems with getting the seeds delivered via Royal Mail. They re sent them via courier. Excellent, timely communications and action from Tim, with thanks.
Extensive choice , quick delivery .
The six little thistle plants are nice and healthy and they arrived promptly and well-packaged.
Plug plants arrived well packed and in good condition.
I have been using Meadowmania for years. Tim is always ready to answer the phone and give advice. Recommend
Very good service
Excellent service, quick delivery and items arrived well packaged.
After a delivery delay due to popularity in wildflower purchases promoted by Monty Donn on TV and the pandemic, my wildflower plugs all arrived in good condition, were planted out and are doing well. The free packet of wildflower seeds have also been a success and the seedlings are now over-wintering in a cold frame.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 11th November 2020