MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Very happy with this purchase. Website have me the info I needed, and the seeds were sent promptly after my order
Were helpful by getting back to me when I left a message on the phone. Order of seeds came promptly.
The wild daffodil bulbs were nice and firm and arrived in good time. Put 500 in so am looking forward to the beginning of a good show next Spring.
Seeds received within time state. Will plant seeds in spring and therefore unable to comment further but feel sure they will be OK
Wildflower plugs arrived well packed. Plants in excellent condition with good root balls.
Plug plants looked to be in good condition and delivery was quick. Would use meadow mania again. I thought prices were reasonable.
very pleased with my latest purchase of wildflower seeds the last lot came up beautifully along my hedge so good half got thieved got to keep trying thanks very quick delivery
Prompt dispatch, well packaged. The information/advice booklet which is included is a mine of useful information for starting a wildflower meadow.
I hadn't come across them before, but I'm a fan after my first purchase. I was amazed at the wide range of seeds, plants and other products they carry. Add in a super-fast service and what more do you want? I'm definitely recommending to anyone who wants to listen. Excellent.
Very helpful advice on phone
Plugs arrived on time beautifully packed and in perfect condition They were planted out within 24 hours and are now growing away merrily in excellent growing conditions Many thanks MeadowMania and best wishes for the future John Wildman
Prompt delivery, easy to apply. Looking forward to next year's results!
Prompt efficient service Very happy
Advice given by telephone, purchases dispatched immediately.
Bought wild flower meadow seeds from Meadow Mania. I chose from the list for the specific conditions that I have, they came with clear sowing and maintenance instructions and I got a lovely wildflower meadow for just over £10. How can that be anything but great.
Lots of choice, accurate description and looking forward to my seeds growing to fruition (so are my ponies).
Cowslip plugs arrived promptly and in good condition, seed packets even more rapidly. Very good.
Seeds ordered arrived quickly and well packed. Thanks
Very fast service. Seeds arrived within 48 hours. Plug plants took a little longer, but they look good little plants. Comprehensive instructions re planting seeds.
Fabulous delivery and service. Seeds all in now a kind wait to see if I get a wild flower meadow
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 1,941 reviews