Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
DAVID PAISLEY
Steve Bedworth
Antony Rogers
Antony Rogers
Quick easy and a good product 👍🏻
First class customer service x
I am delighted with my Morar (Deep Blue) dive watch. The design and quality of the watch is excellent. Great value with £100 discount, so I have ordered another one.
Feels like a very passionate company proud of their excellent watches. I’m delighted with my deep blue Morar 310 . I put on the rubber strap and got straight into the sea - the timing bezel is very useful
Another great purchase from Marloe, quality watch and the booklet of the history of Malcolm and Donald Campbell was nice touch, very efficient service .
Love my new watch ...great service from Marloe watch company..many thanks.
Happy with the service spot on
Good service, very quick delivery and a wonderful time piece, thank you
Commande la morar emeraude Recue 48 heures apres a bangkok Tres belle montre ,tres lisible,lume Extraordinaire....je suis ravi d avoir Obtenu la derniere morar emerald Car elle est tellement unique et originale....merci gordon et oliver J attend vos nouvelles creations dans des caracteristiques techniques similaires et je vous commanderais une autre marloe Meme si depuis debut 2021 j ai achete outre ma morar emerald La seascape 200 de marnaut(superbe) la longines legend diver bronze(magnifique) Et la dual crown de baltic a recevoir en septembre Mais soyez certains que j adore ma Merveilleuse morar emerald Jose oliver
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 10th June 2021 Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 10th June 2021
This is indeed a funday automatic watch. Well made, functional and attractive this watch comes with 2 straps. One leather and one rubber (as well as the appropriate 'swap out' tool. I was also impressed with the alacrity of watch provision by MWC.
I bought the Coniston watch recently . It arrived very quickly in the most beautiful packaging as protection on the exterior and the actual watch box is sensational ! I will have great pleasure in presenting this beautiful gift to my lucky son in law for his birthday . I know he will be fascinated with the visual workings on the back . Thankyou boys - you are a great team . With very best wishes for the future ‘ whatever it may hold’ from Carolyn Harman .
Ordered a travel case for my new Oris. Great value and arrived next day. Definitely recommend.
Thoughtful, considered creations; and done so for the right reasons. I look forward to my next purchase. Fast, friendly communication when I had questions. Incredibly fast delivery; bought as a gift but already know recipient will be pleased and almost certainly another new client for Marloe! Thankyou.
My 3rd and 4th Marloes arrived in the last couple of weeks. I admit the Morar didn’t initially appeal but when the price dropped I had to have one, given it they will be the last of their kind. I love my Emerald, it is so striking in the “flesh”. I, then, couldn’t resist buying another, a “Blue” for my closest friends’ son for his 18th birthday. Unfortunately I got my dates wrong, it isn’t Feb next year it is the year after. So Scott will get a lovely surprise, all untouched and packaged up in February 2023. He doesn’t know he is waiting but I do! I know he will love it. I dearly love my Marloe watches!
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 8th June 2021
So pleased with the watch. Looks amazing
I'm very pleased with this watch. (Morar-Black Edition) Having the two straps is a good decision. Now that I have found out about Marloe I'll be checking your site in future.
Great service and prompt delivery.
Beautiful watch and even the packaging shows the time and detail that went into the product
Beautiful watch with so much history behind it. Excellent quality and packaging. Recommended to all.
I bought the Morar Beacon for my son's 21st birthday. I was able to secure the serial number I wanted. He was delighted with it - thank you for the great customer service to all at Marloe !
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.94 based on 1,444 reviews