Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 12th January 2021
Mike Jinks
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 8th January 2021
Paul Greenaway
Good product and a strong recommend, but where is it made?
I was very impressed by how quickly the order was processed and despatched. Also, the watch is very attractive and arrived in a lovely presentation box.
After searching high and low for a bronze watch with a green dial, I finally decided on the Marlow Morar, as it seemed to be the best value. Shipping was fast. The watch was packaged nicely and included two straps. The watch itself is beautiful, with a stunning emerald green dial and rustic bronze case. It looks unique compared to standard dive watches, many of which seem to have a common, generic design. There was a small chip on the strap buckle, but not a huge deal. Currently I'm not finding the leather strap to be that comfortable, but I hope after wearing it more and breaking it in that it will become more comfortable.
Beautiful watch but very surprised to learn it had no loom. One would anticipate some sort of lumination.
Excellent service.
Just received my watch
The face is as striking as anticipated
The leather strap fit comfortably
Seems we were meant for each other
No comment.
Just received my Haskell Polar Blue.
Beautifully packaged. The watch is amazing. Couldn’t be happier.
Received my Morar Emerald super fast (literally within 4 days and I am in India), so that was mighty impressive. The packing was was spiffy and the watch is truly beautiful. However, a few issues are irksome. As a diver's watch (and I have two more), it is a tad on the small side. Also, not as luminous in the dark as claimed, so night dives can be a problem. But my biggest bug bear is the automatic winding. Marloe claims a 40+ hour idle time of functioning when not worn. But my watch stops in less than 24 hours and needs to be hand wound. Since I possess quite a few watches, it is not feasible for me to wear the Morar exclusively. To circumvent this, I had to invest in a multi pod watch winder, which is expensive as well.
My take - superb watch if this is the only one you wear. Very stylish. Functionality in terms of the automatic winding and the size as well as the luminous dial are issues they need to address.
All in all, I am still happy to own this snazzy time piece from a brand new British/ Scottish company
I have a number of microbrand watches. Wanted to add a Marlow to my collection.
The Coniston is a lovely looking watch, hope the quality matches the looks.
The speed of delivery is exceptional. Its packaging is of high quality, a very pleasant surprise.
Would suggest better photography that clearly shows the actual color of hands. Don’t just rely on the description.
impeccable service, beautiful watch
Good price, nice design, the finishing and quality are on point (especially for this price). The only issue, it came with one of the cheapest watch straps I've ever received (definitely a disappointment).
Great communication
Great looking watch and nicely presented. Was looking for something 'British' so that was achieved in terms of brand and story (although the movement etc is Japanese).
Great product and choice of watches. Good service and quick response to questions.
Excelent, Quick delivery, and of couse a very nice watch
Satisfait de la vente (achat, rapidité de livraison,...). La montre est jolie (Coniston vulcan), seul le bracelet (gris) n'est je trouve pas très qualitatif, c'est dommage. Un petit effort sur le bracelet serait le bienvenu.
Nice watch, would have preferred it 42mm though !
watch ok however strap different to what was ordered and no message to say so.
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.94 based on 1,110 reviews