Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Great communication
Great looking watch and nicely presented. Was looking for something 'British' so that was achieved in terms of brand and story (although the movement etc is Japanese).
Great product and choice of watches. Good service and quick response to questions.
Excelent, Quick delivery, and of couse a very nice watch
Satisfait de la vente (achat, rapidité de livraison,...). La montre est jolie (Coniston vulcan), seul le bracelet (gris) n'est je trouve pas très qualitatif, c'est dommage. Un petit effort sur le bracelet serait le bienvenu.
Nice watch, would have preferred it 42mm though !
watch ok however strap different to what was ordered and no message to say so.
Whilst I am very happy with my purchase, a conversation with George highlighted my concern with the shape of the crown/ winder. Funny how little things do matter. JK.
The attention to detail is fantastic. I love my watch the the design is just what I wanted. I wasn't sure when buying online as this something that I don't do but the photos on the website are very clear and accurate, so I got what I saw.
I came across an article in GQ Magazine that featured The Haskell watch along with many others. I was interested in the story of Marloe & intrigued to see this watch in the flesh. I buy “British” wherever possible which made me ultimately become a customer. Unfortunately Oliver informed me their only show room is in Perth, Scotland which living in Hertfordshire made that out of the question. Therefore I opted for the Coniston, a low cost watch, to allow me to gauge their quality. I was very impressed with the buying experience, great presentation, nice watch and I’m sure the Haskell or another will be added to my collection soon.
The level of service was as good as the watch which I would gladly recommend to anybody. However it would be interesting to get more information on the origin of the components of the watch and where it is assembled.
Overall I am pleased with the design of the Coniston line. I felt that the line had a nice, clean minimalist face I was looking for a reasonable price. Extra details like the sunken lume and skeletal hands were nice touches to complete the look.

In the end I chose the Coniston Steel because I felt that the pop of red along with the sunburst style face gave it a little something extra over the White version.

The watch does wear well with a tan perforated strap and the exhibition case back is nice window into the mechanics of the watch. That said, my copy did come with a slight blemish in that one of the letters on the quotation engraved at the back was not painted/applied properly... a minor quibble about the QA/QC over something that would not be noticeable in everyday use... but still...

Overall I was quite happy to add this watch to my collection.
The watch arrived quickly and the packaging was of high quality. For the money I am pleased with the product supplied
montre superbe , réglage parfait , juste un coffret plus stylé pour avoir excellence
Happy with most aspects except shame no option of extra large strap, so unable to wear for two weeks. Thank-you.
Ordered the Haskell Field Standard which is a great looking watch, is sturdy and feels good on. Love the rounded edge on the face with 24 hour marking. The compass like second hand is also a nice touch. The strap colour is slightly strange, but it is growing on me.

Marloe is a great add to my collection!
j'ai aimé mon garde temps et sa philosophie une belle manufacture et un site réactif. pour un prix correct livraison comme convenu j'attends les nouvelles collections avec impatience en espérant que vous garderez le même esprits de belles montre bien fini avec des mouvements accessibles et des prix cohérent. très satisfait
Pretty watch
Shipment in time
Right value for the product
Beautiful watch, excellent after sells assistance. My watch had a problem and they solved quickly. The only thing I didn’t like it is that I had to pay the postal service for sending back the watch when it was a technical issue, so not my fault.
I like my watch because the pretties side is hidden and only for me.
Best regards