Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Donald Clyne
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Anthony Thomas
Brilliant watch brIlliant device can’t say more.
Très beau garde-temps !
D'une finition extraordinaire !
Et les aiguilles creusées sont du plus bel effet !

Bravo !!!
I debated for quite a while before buying this divers watch and I am pleased to say that I am very satisfied that my research paid off with an absolutely great looking British product.
What Marloe might think about is supplying free or discounted watch winders as per Watches of Switzerland.
Totally blown away by the packaging, presentation and quality of the watch - The booklet is particular nice touch.
Very happy with my new Coniston Speed Edition. My second Marloe. Build quality and service equally good.
Upon reading an article by Oliver about how a large percentage of a certain age group can't tell the time via anologue clock/watch, I asked my 12 yr old what the time was, instead of just looking at the house clock that was by his side he got his mobile out to tell me.
So I thought it was time to get him a proper watch.
So I headed straight to Marloe Watch Company via the article I was reading.
WoW what stunning watches and amazing stories to go with them.
I ordered 3 one for my son's 13th and in advance an Haskell blue edition number 18 for his 18th, And of course one for myself .
They arrived in the Netherlands within 2 working days and they're absolutely beautiful I've already picked my next two to add to my collection .
If anyone intends to buy one don't hesitate just do it .
Plus I can't leave out the customer service I received absolutely first class and beyond , it's been a pleasure and I look forward to purchasing more and chatting more .
Thank you all at Marloe Watch Company
I had dropped my beautiful Marlowe watch causing some damage and with the repairs service offered sent it to Marlowe to make the repairs. The process was simple and offered good value for money. Even with all the issues of coved 19 my watch is now back with, as good as new. The company kept me informed along the way and I can again enjoy the craftsmanship of this stunning timepiece.
I can hardly add anything to your description of the watch in your advertising. Whereas most advertising copy tends to be hyperbolic, yours described exactly what you supplied. This is an extremely attractive product with which I am completely satisfied.
Having seen Marloe in Top Gear I looked at the watches they offer. I particularly like the British Design and simplicity of a wound movement and the attention to detail. I also liked the fact that you could chose the number on the limited editions. I therefore decided to purchase a Coniston Bluebird to replace a watch that was tolen a few years ago.
The service was excellent and arrived the next day via DHL. The case and booklet enhance the watch and are excellent. I am very please with the watch itself and it lives up to the presentaion and reviews. I would recommend this watch and the company. The only downside is that they dont do a metal bracelet option but I am told they are looking at this in the future, but still an excellent watch and excellent value
Marloe Watch Co was a real find. Stylish and beautifully made watches at very reasonable prices are rare. Love my Coniston, has cheered me up during lockdown!
Just purchased one of the Haskel watched with sand finish face. I love it. It's a first class item. I would recommend to anybody.
I’ve got quite a collection of watches, modern and vintage, from lots of the top brands so when I saw the advert on Instagram for the Marloe Watch Company I thought that it was for another over priced poor quality item that was trading on the British flag and certainly, in the case of the Coniston, one of the undoubted heroes of our country. I read all of the articles and publicity releases and checked out all of the designs and options. Looked at the pictures and the spec sheets especially with reference to the movement and decided that at the offered price of £299 that it was worth seeing in the flesh so to speak.
I ordered a Speed Edition and it arrived promptly in a very sturdy box with the serial number I’d requested. Having found my way inside the outer I was met with another box which was exceptional... and that was just the box remember. On opening that I found the super quality brochure and user guide. There was even a card detailing the serial number and watch details fitted into a recess in the removable cover which had a leather patch worked into the underside. Everything so far shouted the best of quality and design and attention to detail which you would expect of something costing five times as much... and then I got to the timepiece itself. Beautifully designed and presented. Protective coverings to the front and back and an absolute delight to behold.
Worth the money, without doubt. Would I recommend ...absolutely!
A tremendous watch buying experience, thank you both.
Really happy with my second purchase from this excellent company.
The Morar Beacon is a stunning watch which is built to an exceptionally high quality, as are all of the Marloe watches.
I was able to talk through strap options and other info before purchase with one of the company owners.
The watch arrived the day after ordering by secure carrier, which I was able to track during transit.
The experience of un-packing was (as usual) second to none, with presentation far superior to far more expensive watches.
I can, without reservation highly recomend the Marloe Watch Company for its personal service, customer support and excellent watches.
Bob Shepherd.
As a collector of 200+ watches I was very impressed when I discovered Marloe Watch Company, they have a understanding of whats missing in the watch industry, they built beautiful watches and top that with amazing customer service and resealable prices, if they keep doing what they are doing now they got me as a customer for life.
I have worked in the watch and jewellery trade for over 40 years.I have has my fair share of prestige watches and tbh got fed up with rhem.I discovered Marloe by accident and read their story.
I decided to buy the Coniston bluebird because the watch looked well made and I loved the story of Malcom and Donald Campbell.The watch arrived superbly boxed .The watch itself surpassed my expectations it is amazing.Good luck with all your future watches..
I had been considering the Haskell for a number of months; initially I had planned to acquire the Haskell Sand, but finally selected the Haskell Black Edition. What a superb watch it is; very comfortable to wear, an excellent time-keeper and very stylish to look at. In addition, the service is fantastic. I spoke with Gordon, who resolved a slight worry I had concerning the strap. He couldn't have been more helpful. Although I ordered the watch mid-afternoon, it arrived the following morning. The photographs on the website don't do justice to the actual watch.
Had my watch repaired by Marlow recently. Customer service was great, got the watch back very quickly. They even shined it up so it looks like new.
I recently bought a Coniston Bluebird watch. Although delighted with the look and finish I was disappointed with the method of setting the watch. I wish this was explained in your adverts. It may have saved me a slight disappointment.
The watch is of excellent quality and I am really very pleased with the look and feel. Great company!
Absolutely thrilled with my new Coniston watch. Exemplary delivery and customer service, and it’s just a glorious thing. Well done guys!
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.94 based on 950 reviews