Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 7th January 2021
David Millward
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 7th January 2021
Dean Morton
Excellent product, well built and loved the lume. Delivery was quick and packaged brilliantly. Would definitely buy another Marloe watch.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 15th January 2021
I bought a Coniston. The piece is an exceptional watch. As good a any high end watch I own.
The whole process was superb. The order received and acknowledged immediately, and the watch dispatched the next day. It was delivered that day after DHL said it would be, but that;'s no real issue. The watch was packaged well with great quality documentation and the watch itself was a beautiful unit in itself.
The company are what I'm reviewing here, though I'll talk about my Coniston Black Edition briefly also.

Marloe are fantastic, I emailed them to check about serial number availability and it was fantastic to speak to Oliver, who was polite and friendly, took the time to respond to a number of my emails and was generally a nice person to deal with.

The website is super, clear and easy to use, serial numbers can be chosen for limited editions and pricing is apparent. The delivery was shipped 1 day post order and arrived 2 working days post order, included in the price.

The watch itself, that I purchased is a stunning looking timepiece, with a fantastic display caseback, gorgeous leather strap and lume you can read by 😂

Now for my two issues, the first is that I can't find the serial anywhere on the watch, just in the paperwork. I'm assuming it wasn't engraved to save cost. The second, the movement, it looks great through the caseback, but the timekeeping is dreadful, having tested it, it's the worst watch I own (12) for keeping time, losing almost a minute a day. For contrast, my Tudor loses about 5 seconds a day, my CW Trident COSCs about 4 seconds. Japanese movements aren't a patch on the Swiss and this could well be the last Miyota I ever toy with. But I didn't buy it for the accuracy, I bought it for its looks. I don't mind correcting the time every morning, I won't wear it daily as I have a collection. But I'd have happily paid another £100—150 for a Swiss movement and these looks!
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 15th January 2021
I haven’t worn a watch for around 3 years and missed wearing a timepiece. I immediately fell in love with the Coniston limited edition Black, having seen Marloe Watch Company pop up on Instagram.
Received within 2 days of ordering and has exceeded all expectations...I LOVE my new watch!
Beautifully packaged, it was a joy to open.
A “timeless” classic look that can be dressed up or down.
If you’re thinking about acquiring one, don’t hesitate. You won’t be disappointed!
Thank you guys!
Absolutely love my Haskell Green watch. We had a bit of a hiccup with Customs into the US and the team was incredibly responsive helping me with the paperwork to get my package on its way. Would recommend.
It has all been said before but here goes..........excellent service and a beautiful watch, quick and efficient delivery, I will definitely be buying another watch in the future, keep up the good work.
A smooth purchase with sprinkles of quality and class
I fell in love with this watch.
The contrast between black and white improves visibility.
The bezel width is thin and the full face is very easy to see.
And the combination of watch and Ribbed strap is very good.
Lovely presentation box and the watch was even better than the picture. Coniston Black Edition complemented by the black leather perforated strap.
I have recently purchased the Atlantic Flyer and this is the one watch to rule them all as far as I am concerned as it's a beautiful looking timepiece which has never left my wrist. The ribbed strap adds to that overall feel of quality which this watch exudes. They certainly got this right with the lume around the dial and not just on the hands and numbers. The service was as fast and efficient as ever and the presentation box etc was top notch.

I have a Coniston and the Haskell Black edition but the Atlantic Flyer is the watch made for me
Lovely watch. Packaged as well as an iPhone.
Beautiful watch, well packaged and prompt delivery.
Great product, fantastic price
Very pleased with my new marloe Haskell field watch it is of excellent quality looks stunning it's easy to wind and a pleasure to wear. It was presented in a beautiful case.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 12th January 2021
Beautiful watch, premium quality and packaging at affordable price. Will definitely be a return customer 👍🏻
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 12th January 2021
I am well pleased with the Coniston Vulcan watch ,with grey leather strap,it's quite a unique looking watch plus actually seeing the movement on the underside is a good addition,and value for money.
I was looking for an every day watch that was not the run of the mill mass produced kind. Then I found Marloe, brillant little company. Stunning, interesting time pieces, backed by design and a history led watch making ethos. You buy into the makers and thier journey. From packaging to wearing the watch, it has all be perfectly executed and indivually tailored. Love my Black Edition. Well done guys great job and I look forward to following your journey. Matt
I cannot praise Marloe too much, my Coniston white watch is perfect. The team at Marloe fulfilled all their promises, giving me the serial number I asked for, and the communication and delivery was superb.
Great service, great design and a real luxury watch feel.
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.93 based on 1,103 reviews