Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Paul Bradley
Vincent Ruot
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 12th October 2020
DAVID PAISLEY
The watches are incredible quality, unbelievable design and workmanship. Ive recently purchased a Morar and cant help but smile everytime i look at it. I think there's a divers mask on my wrist 🙂
Great new watch and the packaging is excellent and reflects the quality. Marloe dispatched quickly and the whole process is been a pleasure
Synchronicity 1&2
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 20th October 2020
Quick and easy to pay and on time delivery
Superb service - very quick to assist me with my request and the watch arrived swiftly and well packaged. Can't fault the friendly Company!
Marloe strive to design & produce watches of quality & character. They do this very well!
Fabulous service from start to finish.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 19th October 2020
Join the way-back machine. Very historical basis for truly one of a kind design.
One on the best Microbrand in the world, high quality watches, better service!!!
I always stop at Morar on the way to the Isle of Skye so immediately there was a connection for me. I love the look of my watch and love the design details. I like the fact that it is a mechanical movement which makes it a bit more special. Beautifully presented in a great box too. I would thouroughly recommended the brand and look forward to seeing how it performs over time.
Beautifully boxed. Interesting, informative literature. And then the watch: full of character and well-made; it appears more of a premium product than the price might suggest. Wonderful.
Fantastic watch, a thing of beauty, excellent customer service, all round a great experience, very happy.
Très beau garde-temps !
D'une finition extraordinaire !
Et les aiguilles creusées sont du plus bel effet !

Bravo !!!
Very happy with my new morar black. Pleased with service, flexibility of delivery, overall feedback. Looking forward to the next one.
I couldn't be happier with Marloe Watch Company! There's a lot to enjoy and admire about the Morar Black Edition. The story behind the watch, the design, all the little details and technicalities. Really impressed with the packaging as well. Brilliant!
Very good quality.
Fabulous product, in fact superior to many of my other watches which cost far more! Certainly won’t be the only one of your watches that will end up in my collection. Probably a Heskell next. Truly excellent customer service and unbeatable value for money.
A small producer of lovely hand-wound watches: small is, indeed, beautiful.
Ok, so this is technically my second purchase from Marloe. The first I returned as it didn’t suit me or feel right on the wrist but the watch was AMAZING. I would have kept it just to look at it was so beautiful. What I’ll say about the return is that Oliver and the team were amazing! The return was easy and they were true to the return ethos. Oliver later contacted me to gather my thoughts and opinions and discuss my needs. So hats off to customer service.

My second purchase was the Morar Black. I patiently waited for the restock of the limited run and boy am i pleased it did. Its Phenomenal! The craftsmanship is excellent, the design is unique and I cant stop just looking at it from every angle and it keeps great time. On par with my COSC certificated pieces!

Well done Marloe! Great watch. I Look forward to my next. Thanks.
Ordering and shipping was hassle free, and the watch arrived in perfect condition. The watch itself is great. High quality materials and a unique design at a great value.
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.93 based on 874 reviews