Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 12th January 2021
Andy malin
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 12th January 2021
Mike Jinks
I am very pleased with my purchase of the Marloe Morar, it is a nice addition to my collection, a bit different to the usual crop of dive watches, can’t wait to try it on my next dive, I am planning a trip up to Loch Morar when lockdown lifts so who knows may even get try it out on a dive in the Loch it is named after
Affordable British design and great service as well.
Whole process was painless from start to finish. Made up with my Coniston!
Excellent watch, fully met my every expectation. Prompt and efficient service.
Love my new Marloe Morar. However, I wasn't keen on the rather plain brown strap - a bit boring for me!
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 25th January 2021
Great watch, really love the design and the brand.
Impeccable service , great product
Excellent watch
Excellent customer service prior to purchase , with delivery within 48hours
Couldnt be more happy with my watch and the service and delivery were first class. Thank you Oliver and Gordon.
The presentation case is fantastic, and I felt like I had spent thousands not hundreds. Even the branded cardboard box made me smile! This is my first Marloe but will not be my last... it is exquisite. It’s the smallest watch I’ve owned in a while, and the only “winder” I’ve got under 40 years old.. I like both of those things. Customer service has been EXCEPTIONAL, there’s not many companies where one gets personal service from one of the founders, and friendly, useful service as well. I am now a massive advocate for Marloe, I think they’re a fantastic example of how watch brands should operate, not just watch brands, frankly! Please don’t lose that magic touch as you get more successful. It’s refreshing and fantastic to deal with a company like this. I’m saving up for one of the pricier ones now! Thank you.
Excellent! The attention to detail is admirable at this price, as is the quality of the materials used. The care and dedication shown in the assembly of the box the watch comes in and the accompanying pamphlet is very impressive. The range of watches and their diverse characteristics is sufficient to offer a real choice for people of all budgets. Needless to say, the act of choosing was a pleasure in itself.
perfect customer care,plus my watch that I cannot fault in any way.Once again perfection,I will ordering again.Very satisfied.
Have now received my fourth watch from Marloe and once again I am delighted with my purchase.
My Coniston black edition arrived very quickly & is a beautiful piece, very well finished.
So far it's also keeping good time, gaining perhaps around 10 seconds per day.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 18th January 2021
I bought the Coniston design with the red strap and I love it. Perfect oversized look for ladies and looks so much more expensive than it is. The 'open' back is such a nice idea. Tempted to treat myself to another design :)
Amazing product
Excellent product, well built and loved the lume. Delivery was quick and packaged brilliantly. Would definitely buy another Marloe watch.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 15th January 2021
I bought a Coniston. The piece is an exceptional watch. As good a any high end watch I own.
The whole process was superb. The order received and acknowledged immediately, and the watch dispatched the next day. It was delivered that day after DHL said it would be, but that;'s no real issue. The watch was packaged well with great quality documentation and the watch itself was a beautiful unit in itself.
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.94 based on 1,120 reviews