Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
As far as i am aware everything is ok. But I did not really receive any information as to what was happening with my watch unless i asked, and even than i was told that it was with the master watchmaker. Some more info would be better, like we have received your watch, your watch is being currently worked on. As someone outside of England this info is very helpful so i can rest a bit easier knowing that the watch actually did arrive, and when i may be receiving the watch back.
£250 (very inexpensive to some, I get it) watch breaks down after 18 months. The thing is designed to be hand wound and its the winding gear that is gone. I then wait weeks for repair and for it to be sent back, the first point at which the cost is relayed to me - 1/5 the price of the watch in the first place! £50
Nice watch except for the case . Very cheap feeling