Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
The watch design is nice but the watch needs constant winding, it stops frequently, what is the best way of maintaining the time? Is there any tips on this?
Lovely watch.. One issue is there’s not enough illumination to read the watch in the dark.
I recently bought a Coniston Bluebird watch. Although delighted with the look and finish I was disappointed with the method of setting the watch. I wish this was explained in your adverts. It may have saved me a slight disappointment.
Original design watch with nice finishing. Two issues, one I got the leather strap instead of the rubber ( my fault), second the watch is too small. I wouldn’t wear it I’ll keep it for my son when he grow.
Great service watch ok.
I love my watch, but after only 3 months using it, the crown broke.
I decided to send it back to repair it free of cost. The service was great, my watch was repaired but I still had to pay 50€ only to send back my watch (from Paris to UK). You should have a program to refund returns fees.
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.93 based on 764 reviews