Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Eric Blouin
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 15th November 2021
Eric Blouin
""
This is the 3rd Marloe watch I have bought. They are simple designs, comfortable to wear and stylish with no modern tech, which is very refreshing. They also do what they say on the tin, tell the time.
My son who has at least a dozen of marloe watches, suggested i buy my grandson one for his 18th birthday which i have. i am so impressed i bought another one for my other grandson . the delivery took one day, fantastic. thank you.
A lovely watch from a lovely company, that provides personal attention. I purchased one Donald Campbell commemorative watch. The watch is jewel-like. It looks good, feels good, and I look forward to wearing it for many years.
Great service quick delivery
It’s is the second piece from Marlowe now, the watches are beautifully made and of nice design. Pleased with this purchase as a 50th Birthday gift.
MARLOE EYRE is a simple yet elegant timepiece. I love the design. While the watch itself is good enough, I need to comment about the leather strap. I found that I have rather a thin wrist and the Rally leather strap has only six holes so it doesn't fit my wrist. I'd buy an additional Rally leather strap again if MARLOE provides a smaller size option or additional holes on it!
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 29th November 2021
Excellent watch, customer service and packaging.
A year on - still in great condition, still unique. I love everything about my Coniston, except two aspects; One minor - the flouresence is not bright enough late at night (when you most need it). One fundamental - is a wind up watch the right choice for the world's most forgetful man? Maybe not. Would I buy another? - no, for the above reason. Would I part with it? - absolutely not.
I was wondering about my 4th purchase with Marloe and emailed them on a Saturday thinking I would receive a reply on the Monday. Within 15 minutes I had a reply and was able to complete my purchase. Prefect experience all round. Their collection is amazing, great value and 5* customer service. Highly recommended.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Caramel perforated leather strap, superb quality. Fast delivery.
Very happy with watch but must remember to wind it as previous watch was a self winder
Fast delivery and Beautiful watch
Delighted with my purchase: the service, the presentation and, of course, the watch itself. A proper, mechanical watch, my first for many years. Many thanks
Love the watch…been a fan of Marloe for a long while, it was just knowing when to purchase as I liked so many of their watches. Anyway pitched in and was so pleased when it was delivered.
Very happy of my new watch. Top quality fair price.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 15th November 2021 Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 15th November 2021
Fantastic experience. Beautiful watch sent in a great tactile presentation case. What service should be like but rarely is.
I have purchased a couple of Marloe watches, loved my first.. Unfortunately my Haskell green I have just returned… Please read on, it’s a lovely watch. I have a few watches and they’re all on the large side, I purchased this looking for more of a dress watch, although it’s a really nice well made as ever it’s just that bit too large for watch I was looking for. I can honestly say, looking forward too the next collection…
An excellent watch, packaged beautifully and promptly delivered.
Excellent service, faultless.
Delicious watches and great service.
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.94 based on 1,698 reviews