Marloe Watch Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Click Here
"Order, delivery and presentation exceptional. Over the moon with the product."
"This was my second purchase from Marloe Watch Company. I live in the US, I ordered the watch on a Tuesday and it arrived on Friday. They make great watches so I would wait a long time to receive it, but to receive the watch in less than a week was an added bonus!"
"Excellent service and a fantastic watch. Recommended."
"Very helpful and personal service. Delighted with my new watch!"
"This is the 2nd watch I have bought from Marlow for my husband, he loves the quality and the look of these watches. I will probably be buying more until he has the full collection. The transactions are very smooth and delivery is very fast. Thankyou.x"
"The green Haskill exceeds my expectations. Thanks"
"I treasure my Coniston. Its an iconic, beautifully contemporary, & tactile timepiece created by a passionate, quality driven yet distinctive young company"
"Quick response to shipping the product. I purchased my Coniston Steel online on a Sunday night and received the watch in the middle U.S. on the following Wednesday. I am very happy with the watch itself. A great value."
"Very pleased with the quick delivery, the watch was well packed. The watch is exceptional and in a lovely gift box, my husband will be very happy with this watch"
"Excellent service and a quality watch."
"Ordering quick and easy to allow you to choose the watch of your own, and very fast delivery service."
"Prompt, super-efficient service, excellent packaging and a cool product!"
"Hello, I am very satisfed The details, finishes, bracelet are perfect The watch as beatiful on the both sides (sorry for my english)"
"Stunning watch. I love it. Fast delivery, too. Thanks."
"Nice watch. Looks good. Prompt no problem delivery. Up to expectations. Will buy again from Marloe."
"Lovely watch. Very pleased"
"Marloe make and sell fine watches. I'm the happy owner of two of their products, the Coniston, Bluebird and the Haskel Black edition. I can highly recommend both watches, but what sets the company apart is the quality of after sales service. A problem with my on-line order for the Haskel was sorted entirely to my satisfaction with one call."
"I sent a Marloe Chronoscope watch I purchased second hand back to London to be repaired after my son over twisted the crown. The customer service was beyond excellent! So much so that I purchased a watch directly from Marloe. It is nice to see a company provide good customer support and have a good product."
"Absolutely spot on. Excellent, attentive and personal service and beautiful watches. Can’t rate them highly enough."
"I've been living with a Coniston watch for a while now. Excellent product, would thoroughly recommend it."
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.89 based on 257 reviews