Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Bryn Roberts
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 19th March 2021
Ben Knight
Thank you MWC! And thank you Oliver for being so patient with me!
I requested just the watch without the straps and they fulfilled my wish.
The watch in gorgeous and the custom support is amazing!

S.
I just love my Black Edition Coniston from Marloe!! It is my new every day watch!! Beautiful, and well constructed it is a fabulous value!! Well done Oliver and Gordon!!
A small company with a good range of quality products that puts the customer first; the ordering experience is frictionless and delivery remarkably prompt.
Bought a Coniston Black edition. Very nice watch, but note that seconds hand does not stop when crown is pulled out, so a bit of a faff to set accurately
nice packaging
Amazing service, super fast shipping and wow the unboxing is 110/10 it’s perfect and the watch is so good amazing build quality and it looks perfect (I got the coniston) it’s just an amazing experience. Just gotta save up for my next one.
Excellent quality, comparable to my other more expensive watches. Delivered seamlessly to Hawaii and a great product from Scotland. The “Coniston” is unique timepiece which will enhance any wrist it is worn on
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 5th April 2021
A modern classically designed watch which looks and feels great.
Just received my Coniston Black and I'm very impressed.

Great quality and service plus I like the way the company engages, they infuse passion, commitment as well as quality in their delivery.

I will definitely consider another watch in the future - it's good to have a quality British watch manufacturer to count on.
Amazing service above and beyond even that of the R34.
Fantastic service. Attention to detail is 2nd to none. Un boxing an experience in itself a lot of watch for the money. Would not hesitate to purchase another over other brands little gem of a company.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 5th April 2021
Excellent product, great value and first class service. Get one, you won't be disappointed.
Good product very happy
Morar Deep Blue sn 161 from MWC : All in all simply excellent. Nothing to add. All the best for the future, C.
Love it. Simple purchase, quick easy to manage delivery and an excitement to open. Product perfect, just what I needed. Simple watch to tell the time, does not break the bank and has a feel of class and adventure. Definitely recommend people to take a look.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 31st March 2021 Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 31st March 2021
Very pleased with my Coniston watch.

A beautifully designed timepiece, presented nicely and well priced. I enjoyed reading about the designing of the watch and the story of the Marloe watch company in the accompanying booklet. I will definitely keep an interest in the company and their future watches.
Bought for my husbands 60th birthday and he is delighted with the Coniston watch, it’s clean and classic lines are timeless and can be worn for any occasion, a great introduction to your range. Very impressed with the ease of ordering and delivery service.
Jacqueline Rowe
I ordered the Coniston with white dial. Very pleased with the watch. The dial looks fantastic-has real depth and character. Beautiful design. Great value as well. Next day delivery as well! Great service. Thanks guys!
Very good communication. They even added a message in the box as the watch was a gift. Next day delivery that I could track. My brother was delighted with the watch.
I have been dealing with the Marloe Watch Company from almost the first watches produced and have had nothing but perfect service from them. There watches are of the highest quality with very unique designs. Customer service from Marloe is the best I have come across. Five stars is nowhere near enough.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 24th March 2021