Marloe Watch Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company

Tell us how Marloe Watch Company made you happy

"I have bought a watch and additional strap from marloe and the service and quality of these goods are supurb. I will be getting another watch for certain"
"Beautifully packaged, it just makes me feel this is something special. I love the team's passion and the whole narrative around Marlow, I feel part of it."
"Customer service is excellent. Very quick delivery and we would definitely buy from them again."
"Extremely pleased with my watch, Classy looks and feel, without major expense. I would recommend one to anybody that wants a watch that looks and feels unique, not your everyday brand while supporting the guys at Marloe, a UK company."
"Beautiful watch, excellent after sells assistance. My watch had a problem and they solved quickly. The only thing I didn’t like it is that I had to pay the postal service for sending back the watch when it was a technical issue, so not my fault."
"Service was excellent and my son in law was over the moon with his watch. Fantastic quality, something a little bit different and really lovely packaging."
"I love my watch, but after only 3 months using it, the crown broke. I decided to send it back to repair it free of cost. The service was great, my watch was repaired but I still had to pay 50€ only to send back my watch (from Paris to UK). You should have a program to refund returns fees."
"Love the watch and loved the purchasing process and customer support."
"Fantastic watch The Coniston, love the design and the thought that has gone into it including how named."
"Very smart watch. Keeps good time. Very good service from the company. Initially I wasn't so keen on the strap but I have grown accustomed to it."
"Excellent product, many people commented how good quality and nice style, they also thought very good value for money."
"I stumbled upon Marloe watches on Wornandwound, from the onset I was hooked. The actual purchase and customer service was seamless and swift. The Chronoscope is a great mechanical hand wound chronograph watch and a good value proposition. Nostalgia and Modernity created by watch lovers."
"Superb quality watches with a lovely British flair"
"My husband loved his Coniston Vulcan watch when I have it to him at Christmas. Delivery was quick and ordering was easy"
"My Marloe watch is excellent and has received a lot of attention from admirers. An efficient ordering and delivery service also."
"Very pleased with the Road to Coniston watch , beautifully crafted and individual rather than mass market ! Perfect anniversary gift for my husband."
"As far as i am aware everything is ok. But I did not really receive any information as to what was happening with my watch unless i asked, and even than i was told that it was with the master watchmaker. Some more info would be better, like we have received your watch, your watch is being currently worked on. As someone outside of England this info is very helpful so i can rest a bit easier knowing that the watch actually did arrive, and when i may be receiving the watch back."
"Prompt service and a stylish watch which looks great."
"Very good quality watch for the price point and very speedy delivery , highly recommended."
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.85 based on 139 reviews