Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
4.9
Based on 2,014 reviews
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 30th June 2022
Mark Bates
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 30th June 2022
Steve Ross
Great service as usual and excellent watches. I wasn’t sure about the Astro but ordered the Futura. I’m pleased I did, looks better in real life and it fits my wrist perfectly. Well done Marloe.
Simply wow, what a beautiful watch and the presentation box it comes in too is just oozing quality throughout. I honestly can't believe how good the watch is compared to the price paid. On the high street, you'd be lucky to get a fashion-branded quartz watch for the price paid for these, and with a Marloe you're getting a collectable, crafted mechanical watch. It's a no-brainer. The rest of the world needs to know about these but selfishly I hope they don't, so i can buy them all! :-)
My Atlantic spirit arrived within 3 days after placing my order . I was surprised by its built quality and design . Would buy another one from them for sure
Très satisfait par la qualité des finitions de cette montre, elle se porte très bien sur un poignet 17 cm. La commande et la livraison se sont parfaitement déroulées. Je recommande donc Marloe Watch Company
The whole experience of purchasing this high quality watch were both smooth and professional,kept informed fully at every juncture swift delivery and a beautiful product beautifully packaged. Extremely pleased with this item.
Great product, great customer service. Thank you Marloe!!
I have bought a number of products with superb customer services.
A company producing quality watches, in house manufactured and reasonably priced. So much so I have just ordered my 6th due to arrive Wednesday. Super helpful and brilliant customer service, above and beyond to deal with requests or queries. Can't fault them at all
Excellent design. I’ve been collecting watches for over 15 years and Marloe make some of the most beautiful watches. Their new Astro range is a brilliant example of superb design, built like a tank and is such a great value for money. All the details and nuances make for a very beautiful and exciting watch. Keep up the incredible work!
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 8th August 2022
always a pleasure to do business with, they go the extra mile on customer service & the products are of the highest quality. what is there not to love. 5 Marloe watches and counting.
Very easy to do business with. Inquiries are always answered quickly, products are shipped on the next business day, payment is made in my local currency, including taxes, shipping is free, and payment can be spread over two months with Klarna. The watches are very exquisite.
Great communication and I’m delighted with my Cherwell watch service. Thank you
The Astra is my fourth Marloe, which says something about the customer experience. These are great watches from a great company with a great owner community. I love the company’s strong design language and individuality.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 4th August 2022
Purchased a Centenary edition Coniston and the watch is every bit as stunning in person as it was in the glamour shots on the website.
Excellent service and quality products
This is my second watch from Marloe. The process to purchase is simply fantastic, all questions answered throughout and delivered quickly. Unboxing is pure joy and the attention to detail on the watches are second to none. All round a great experience!
I appreciate the quality of not only the watch but the packaging in which it came as well. All around it seems that attention to detail is being paid by this company.
I think narrative is a very influential aspect of a company and consequently any purchase. The MWC narrative really resonates with me and I have enjoyed learning about how the company has progressed. This is the first watch I have purchased from Marloe (and suspect it won’t be the last). I am absolutely delighted with it and it was the centre of conversation with friends at lunch (at least one of whom will be buying soon).
Everything I've ever bought from Marloe has been excellent quality and the customer service has always been first rate. It's a watch brand I regularly recommend to others.
Another painless purchase from the fantastic team at Marloe, and another superb quality watch with a fabulous backstory and incredible attention to detail. If you're in doubt about buying a microbrand watch, let the guys at Marloe quash your fears and introduce you to their fantastic portfolio. There's also a brilliant Facebook community with whom to share your experiences and gather more watch based joy.
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.9 based on 2,014 reviews