Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 19th July 2021
Jon Ryan
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 14th July 2021
Kevin Arlett
The service and communication of MWC is first class. Purchased my second watch, The Bonneville, amazing looking watch. The design of the watch is very nicely done and in keeping with the storyline. The overall packaging and watch is excellent value for money. This watch and Marloe highly recommended ✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 31st July 2021
The service and personal attention from MWC when I purchased my Morar Beacon was fantastic! As a Sailor and Diver I wasn't too keen on a leather strap and they were happy to swap it out for a stainless bracelet. Superb watch, very easy to read in all light conditions. Bezel works well and is easy to set, but not too loose. Love it.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 30th July 2021
Excellent customer service start to finish, easy to use website, clear images and very reasonable prices with discount for new customers. Cannot find a fault. Watches despatched on time with no issues. Will buy again.
Bonneville. Lovely watch. Unique and well designed. These things clearly matter to the boys. Speedy delivery. Very satisfied with watch and accompanying written materials. Nice boxing. Easy to navigate website. Their promotional vids etc give a good idea of the company and I felt on reliable ground in buying. Very happy.
Swift delivery of the watch purchased online. Superbly packaged for delivery, the box was so nice I wanted to keep it. The watch was beautifully packed in a lovely display box, I shall certainly keep that. The watch is superb, a Coniston. Looking at it and wearing is a real pleasure. Love the transparent back. Oh, it also keeps very good time. Marlowe Watch Company - you are excellent in every respect.
A brilliant company making quality products. I will be purchasing from them again!
Fantastic service and the presentation of the watch was amazing at the price.
Marloe Morar. Although all stated measurements are correct the Morar does "wear" on the small side possibly due to the width of the bezel. Mine came with both leather and silicon straps. It feels more comfortable on the silicon strap however that is my personal choice. After a week of almost constant wear my watch has gained just 22 seconds so well within the spec's of the movement. Fit and finish well above it's price point. Lume impressive and long lasting. Overall a very nice watch. Delivered on time as expected.
Great watches, great customer service, great prices, great community. What can I say , great.
Lovely watch, superb presentation box - great value for just over 300 quid !
Found Oliver at Marloe to be prompt and efficient and the watch was beautifully packed and presented on arrival. I do find however that the watch listings are a bit confusing when searching the site. However the watchband selection is great once you are there.
Superb service as I have found previously. Rapid, personal communications and apologies when Covid caused a brief delay to shipping - I was notified in advance, which was great. Delivery by DHL seems to be consistently excellent. The packaging is wonderfully robust but also eco-friendly - no plastics. Overall, I can't fault them.
Ordered a Morar watch as a birthday present. Very impressed with presentation. I had one small query about delivery which was answered promptly. Recipient absolutely loves this gift.
Thanks for the heads up email from Oliver explaining staff illness would delay the posting of the watch. It was posted the following day and quickly & safely delivered by DHL courier.
I am a trained engineer and know how thoughtful small touches in design, choice of materials, weight, balance etc. can make all the difference between a good product and a great one. The MWC Coniston watch is a great design, beautifully made and is superb value for money.
Quality of the watch and how it’s presented is superb. I’ve had to return as it’s just too small for me. Had it been a tad chunkier I’d be keeping it.
Excellent service and delivery. Very happy with the watch
Very pleased with the Bonniville 301, it’s a very unusual looking time piece with good time keeping, great detail & good lum. Love the retro wind up which I haven’t done for decades preferring quartz & solar but it’s nice to know you’ve got a finely tuned precision mech movement on your wrist.
Prompt answers to communications. Good people to deal with.
Very pleased with the watch itself, and with the prompt delivery. The packaging is substantial and looks expensive but sustainable. I've been havering over buying a Morar since they were first released, because in pictures I wasn't quite sure that it would work for me. However, in person, this is an absolute jewel of a watch. Obviously built tough but with great details - I particularly like the case shape which is extraordinarily comfortable to wear.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 21st July 2021