Manor House Fireplaces Reviews

Tell us how Manor House Fireplaces made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Steeds
"I was delighted with the service from Manor House from start to finish. My fire looks fabulous and I would definitely recommend them."
WHALLEY
"Could not recommend highly enough. 1. Great range and knowledge of fireplace options / surrounds 2. Expertise - can feel confident that they know what they are doing and that your fire will be safe 3. Responsive and have great customer service without exception across the whole team 4. Conscientious with the fit - looking after our floors and checking in regularly at each stage - as well as clearing up fully and talking us through how to use the fire afterwards. Love our new fire so thank you Manor House Fireplaces!"
Castledine
"Manor House staff were very helpful always replied to phone calls and emails promptly .Fitter who came to fit the fire was very pleasant, very nice and very hard-working"
"The service from Manor House Fireplaces was without fault and I would certainly use them again. Unfortunately, the item purchased - an ashcan vacuum - blew out all the ash immediately it had sucked it up and therefore had to be returned."
"2 great fitters, tidy & clean workers & very pleasant.Very pleased with everything! Fire works a treat!"
(Hampton Magna) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Helpful, honest advice - really pleased with our woodburner!"
(12703) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"We were searching for a electric fire found Manor House on line which was the best price.visited the shop to order the fire found the staff very helpful especially Martin.Customer after sales was very good had a problem registering the fire for a two warranty Martin sorted this for us.Highly recommended."
(12704) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Many thanks to Manor House staff for their helpful information when purchasing an electric fire. Details re fitting were carefully checked and the item was delivered in a very short period of time. We are very pleased with our purchase. Thankyou for your service."
(12734) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Extremely helpful beautiful product at an excellent price can’t wait to have our stovax logburner fitted must highly recommend to everyone"
(12724) - Posted 3 weeks ago
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I highly recommend Manor House Fireplaces . You are given plenty of notice when you first confirm and pay deposit of the dates when the work will be carried out and completed . Excellent and reliable team who carried out all the work . I was more than happy to leave them to it ( with plenty of tea and cake !) while I went out . Thank you !"
(Church Lawford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Had to order fire as not in stock at time of ordering. When in stock fire was delivered same day as delivered to shop. Helpful staff and an excellent fire and glass surround."
(12694) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I was very impressed with the website, the ordering process and the delivery. and the product is excellent. Thank you manor House Fireplaces."
"1st Class service,good advice always kept up to date on progress. Would not hesitate to recommend Manor House Fireplaces . A very happy customer with a warm Wife"
"Manor House were outstanding in every respect. They have a huge range of products to actually see which is a bonus in itself compared to the other outlets we visited (no, I don't need yet another glossy brochure thanks!) The help and advice was spot on and the service after I ordered was above and beyond. Cannot recommend them highly enough."
"Friendly, informative and broad range of products."
"Excellent customer service . Very helpful and informative . They told us about all the extra features and what would be better for the fire that we purchased but was not trying to push us into buying it . I would recommend this place 100 percent ."
"Informative sales team and excellence service"
"Excellent service delivered on time superb engineer"
"The advice received prior to purchase was very helpful. The team fitting were excellent thorough and clean."
"From walking into the shop and making a decision to having the fireplace fitted everything was first class. Confidence in the service and advice given."
"We ordered our fireplace the middle of last year as we thought we had sold our house and would be ready for the fire the end of September but the buyers pulled out!! which left us with a problem,what about the fire?, well manor house didn't worry they kept the fire until we required it, March this year!. What stars they are and the price was the same!!. We arranged our delivery with them and it was delivered on date and time. Well done Manor House, and thank you. Mr&Mrs Robinson."
"A pleasure to deal with such professional, honest and helpful team. I can not recommend them highly enough"
Manor House Fireplaces is rated 4.89 based on 402 reviews