Manor House Fireplaces Reviews

01926851570

info@gratefireplace.co.uk

51-53 Warwick Rd, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1HN

Tell us how Manor House Fireplaces made you happy
We highly recommend ManorHouse! From beginning to end, we had fantastic customer service. I had a million questions and the staff were so patient. They advised us along the way, and the entire team--from shop floor to installation--we're brilliant. It's obvious they all really care about the end result and making sure their customers are happy. We now have a beautiful log burner with gorgeous tiles surrounding it--installed to the highest standard.
Manor House Fireplaces 5 star review on 19th June 2021
Our new fireplace looks amazing! Michael and his team provided us with all the necessary guidance to ensure that the final product we chose met our expectations on all levels. It’s a beautiful fireplace that fits in with our decor and will keep us warm throughout the winter.
Manor House Fireplaces 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Very friendly and informative and the installation went without a hitch. Very happy 😃
Manor House Fireplaces 5 star review on 22nd May 2022 Manor House Fireplaces 5 star review on 22nd May 2022 Manor House Fireplaces 5 star review on 22nd May 2022 Manor House Fireplaces 5 star review on 22nd May 2022 Manor House Fireplaces 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Ery pleased with our new dual fuel log burner. Looks amazing.
Very pleased with our fire and surround. The service was very good and the fitting excellent
Very efficient and clean workmanship. Friendly guys. All went according to plan and we are very pleased with the result. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent advice and fitting for our new gas fire. Thoroughly recommend.
Clean efficient work extremely happy with fire choice
Manor House Fireplaces 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Staff at Manor House are polite since my first visit to their showroom. Michael helped me get the best price for a Gazco stove and referred me to a gas engineer. The process was fairly straight-forward. There was a minor issue after fitting but Martin promptly responded to it and nothing was too much trouble for him. He is ever so polite, patient and helpful - I believe he has delivered an excellent customer service. I’d recommend Manor House to my friends and neighbours.
Great installation, on time and very helpful
Excellent selection on display and clear guidance at the shop. This was followed by helpful information on site and good workpeople. Recommended.
Good guys, always helpful.
Having recently had installed a new Limestone Fireplace and log gas fire, I was impressed with their full professional and caring service both with Michael`s advice in the showroom and Shaun`s precision installation. I am very satisfied with the outcome and if it is attention to detail you are looking for then I would have no hesitation in recommending Manor House even though they were more expensive than other local competitors
Had no real idea what to have other than something smaller and more modern than old gas fire and surround. Michael gave us our options and suggested four he thought might suit and we chose from those. Even suggested we consider moving to electric given our minimal use. Craig , the fitter, very professional and made plastering and skirting board good. No insistence to pay balance until we were totally happy. Shopping local and from people who know their stuff is to be recommended!
Excellent service with friendly & helpful staff. Would recommend them
Great service given, personal guidance and bespoke fires!
The service and advice we received were excellent and Michael went to great lengths to find the right fire for us. The fitter, Gary was fantastic and spent a great deal of time making sure that we could have the right fire for our needs and fitting it to the highest possible standard. I would highly recommend this company.
Top class service! Would definitely recommend Manor House Fireplaces, very good selection, staff very helpful, installation on time.
Can’t praise Manor enough, staff so knowledgeable & patient with customers who haven’t a clue!!! All staff go above & beyond with customer service. New fire arrived quickly & we are delighted with it. Thank you
Good customer service!
Excellent supplier and certainly the cheapest in the area. I checked out about 5 other suppliers and Manor House was considerably cheaper. Intend to order another similar fire when my extension has been built.
Manor House Fireplaces is rated 4.89 based on 574 reviews