Manor House Fireplaces Reviews

51-53 Warwick Rd, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1HN

Category:
Business & Office

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Manor House Fireplaces ?

Kane
"First rate discussions in the showroom led to our choice of fireplace. Installed on the day we choose with no issues at all and now looking great and all working perfectly."
Stewart
"We were pleased with their professionalism and their attention to detail. We have now used them in two houses to create new fireplaces. A very traditional one with gas flame fire and the recent one which is in wall storax log burner. Which we are enjoying using."
"We went to Michael because we had received a poor service from another firm and decided to change suppliers. From the beginning, Michael and his team have been brilliant. Michael is just the nicest man and so passionate about doing a great job. He bent over backwards to meet our timescales and deliver us a brilliant produce that was exactly right for our home. The installer he sent to us was brilliant too - very caring and experienced. I wouldn’t hesitate to reccomend Manor House Fireplaces."
"Very helpful customer services, fire delivered when they said it would be. Will do business with again. Thank you"
"There was a good range of products to be seen. We knew exactly what we wanted so choosing was relatively simple. We made two visits and saw two different representatives. Both were very knowledgeable and helpful. I was disappointed in one aspect of the sale - Clearly the fire has to be fitted but when we asked about that service we were told that the nature of our particular job was so relatively small that non of the normal fitters would be interested. Bad form in my view! When we collected the fire I asked someone else for a contact which was given willingly and positively. We have made contact and hopefully the fire will be fitted by that person."
"Manor House were extremely professional and pleasant to deal with. We were very happy with their service."
"Very helpful, very good service. Fire delivered when required."
"excellent service provided....from the ordering process and delivery. the fire looks great.. would recommend both fire and provider"
"Made my order over the phone. Very polite and helpful. Best price I could find for the Jetmaster 16i Stove by far."
"Excellent advice and service. Helped us select the right replacement woodburner (Burley Brampton) for our home."
"We are delighted with our new fireplace. From the very first visit to the showroom, to the expertly fitted product, we have been impressed with Manor House. The advice, knowledge and craftsmanship have all be exemplary and the fireplace is everything we had hoped for. Thank you."
"Excellent communication, knowledgable staff and good price."
"Great price on our new wood burner delivery was fast very happy overall"
"Easy and true to picture arrived on time"
"Excellent service, friendly staff Helpful after sales service"
(12144) - Posted 2 months ago
"When we visited the showroom we were made very welcome and given a comprehensive tour of the options. The staff are very knowledgeable."
(12195) - Posted 2 months ago
"Order placed easily over the phone and dealt with very efficiently and promptly. Delivery date advised by carrier and adhered to. 5/5 for efficient service."
(12169) - Posted 2 months ago
"We were so impressed by the service we received - a confirmed date for installation, kept to the time arranged. Efficient and experienced staff who covered out wood floor with rugs to protect the surface. Beautiful fire surround and stove, just as it appears in the brochure. we are very happy customers!"
"Everyone at Manor House were very approachable, knowledgeable, and enabled me to buy the right fire for my needs. Service was efficient and they ensured that the fire was perfect before sending out to me. Installation of the fire was fairly straight forward but the queries that my fitter had were dealt with over the phone and this too was efficient, professional and effective. Would definitely use Manor House for all future purchases."
"They are very informative . They gave us the information required, when choosing a fire. The ordered fire then came in a day earlier than expected, which we then collected. Very good people to deal with."
"Martin who I spoke with was very informative and helpful. The service was amazing and received the fire place earlier than expected. I absolutely love it and although my room is not finished yet, it looks beautiful. Thank you Manir House"
"Personal service and attention. Fast delivery time and excellent selection"
"it is amazing the money you save and the quality is to a high standard IM very happy with the fire I had and would recommend to anyone"
Manor House Fireplaces is rated 4.89 based on 346 reviews