Manor House Fireplaces Reviews

info@gratefireplace.co.uk

51-53 Warwick Rd, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1HN

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Manor House Fireplaces?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Roger Tye
"Excellent service, kept me informed and the fire was delivered ahead if schedule"
Ian Herron
Ian Herron
Verified Buyer
"An absolute hassle free purchase. Cheapest price in the country website was easy to use. I was contacted by a lady from Manor House with an order update and my stove was delivered at a time convenient to me"
"We were pleased with their professionalism and their attention to detail. We have now used them in two houses to create new fireplaces. A very traditional one with gas flame fire and the recent one which is in wall storax log burner. Which we are enjoying using."
Andrew Dilger
Verified Buyer
"Kept informed on the despatch"
"Very professional, friendly and easy to deal with."
"Excellent service"
Mr McKenzie
Verified Buyer
"Gave me a good price and were very helpful on the phone."
"Helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable staff. Did everything they said that they would do. Goods arrived as promised and the best price that I could find."
Mr Alan White
"excellent service"
Owen Rawlings
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic products and customer service. My fire was delivered in the time specified and I was kept updated with the order. I’ve already recommendation Manor House to several people. I would definitely use again."
Suzanne Farr
Verified Buyer
"Not had it installed or out of packaging yet due to building work but very prompt service"
"Manor House website easy to navigate and quality of pictures made fire selection very straight forward, Good range of fires available and technical information, including dimensions, on the website very good. Prices very competitive and staff at the Kenilworth store very helpful with final queries. Fire delivered within a few days."
Mr Constantin
Verified Buyer
"friendly, knowledgeable staff, returned phone calls consistently"
"I was offered some very impartial advice prior to purchasing a stove. Manor House were not local to me but due to the way they helped me decide what stove was right for me I decided to place the order with them. The price of the stove was also very competitive."
"Very helpful and efficient company Would definitely recommend Manor House I"
"Helpful advice good service and a competitive price, thank you"
"Excellent service from very helpful staff both in the shop and from the fitter, really pleased we used Manor House."
"From visiting the Showroom to the final fitting of the fireplace & stove, everyone at Manor House was friendly, professional and could not be faulted. I have no complaints at all and would recommend this company and workmen to one and all. Needless to say, we are delighted with the finished result."
David Lawson
Verified Buyer
"Very competitive price on the stove we wanted and delivery well organised. Great customer service as a broken fire brick was replaced (including personal delivery to ensure didn't break in transit) in time for our installation. Would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again!"
(11765) - Posted 1 month ago
Kate Donaghey
Verified Buyer
"Product excellent, however delivery really not good. Item delivered by a local company who just left it outside front door, apparently were not allowed to take it indoors, had to leave it there until I got some help to carry it inside, and plus it was on a pallet that I am stuck with"
"Good competitive price,"
(11846) - Posted 2 months ago
Mike & Pauline Martin
Verified Reviewer
"We recently bought a Celsi Flamonik Enchant Wall hung electric fire from Manor House. We are delighted with the product and the service we received. Manor House has the best range of Celsi electric fires on display from which to chose than we'd found anywhere. Excellent advice was available. The fire was delivered to our house within 5 working days. Very happy customers thank you"
"Sorted out what we wanted Good service"
(11747) - Posted 2 months ago