Manor House Fireplaces Reviews

info@gratefireplace.co.uk

51-53 Warwick Rd, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1HN

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Manor House Fireplaces?

Kane
Kane
"First rate discussions in the showroom led to our choice of fireplace. Installed on the day we choose with no issues at all and now looking great and all working perfectly."
Stewart
"We were pleased with their professionalism and their attention to detail. We have now used them in two houses to create new fireplaces. A very traditional one with gas flame fire and the recent one which is in wall storax log burner. Which we are enjoying using."
"We went to Michael because we had received a poor service from another firm and decided to change suppliers. From the beginning, Michael and his team have been brilliant. Michael is just the nicest man and so passionate about doing a great job. He bent over backwards to meet our timescales and deliver us a brilliant produce that was exactly right for our home. The installer he sent to us was brilliant too - very caring and experienced. I wouldn’t hesitate to reccomend Manor House Fireplaces."
"it is amazing the money you save and the quality is to a high standard IM very happy with the fire I had and would recommend to anyone"
"Great people who do what they say they are going to do"
"Ordering was straightforward. Our stove was due to be delivered during the spell of bad weather and we were kept updated as to rescheduling delivery. Lesley and colleagues extremely helpful over the phone. Now the stove has been fitted we couldnt love it more!"
Robert Knox
Verified Buyer
"Good price, and prompt service"
"We were pleased with the knowledge and experience when assisting us with the purchase of our log burner"
Andrew Cadge
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and product"
Mr Rolls-King
Verified Buyer
"Manorhouse were fantastic! I must have asked them a dozen questions when trying to choose my fire and they always came back with friendly helpful advice and on top of that they were the best price I could find. They made buying from them so easy so I would defiantly recommend them. Paul from Eastbourne."
Llyod (GNL Property Services)
Verified Buyer
"Great bunch, always helpful."
Mr & Mrs Miller
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and attention. From my first enquiry to delivery of my gas fire I was well advised and kept informed. It is unusual for a company to do exactly what they say they will do and when!"
"Excellent service! Every question I asked they knew the answer ! And I asked a lot of questions !!"
Mr Skilton
Verified Buyer
"Hello we live in France from the very first phone conversation everything went smoothly we would use you again. Regards Trevor skilton."
Mrs Alllen
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy. Arrived on time. Great quality and price would use again"
"From our first visit to the showroom, through to the fitting of our new fire and fireplace, all of the staff that we met were very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. We are delighted with our purchase and I have no hesitation in recommending Manor Fireplaces to anyone. Thanks once again for your very good service. Colin Roberts"
"THE GLOW OF THE FIRE IS WARMING"
"From start to finish excellent service. Well advised as to requirements. Fitters arrived on time, did a first class job quietly and efficiently, leaving everything clean and tidy on completion. Being a lone female,this was really appreciated. Would definitely recommend."
"Professional fitters who took care in what they were doing supported by an office team that kept me informed of what was going on"
Andrew Dilger
Verified Buyer
"Kept informed on the despatch"
"Very professional, friendly and easy to deal with."
"Excellent service"