Manor House Fireplaces Reviews

info@gratefireplace.co.uk

51-53 Warwick Rd, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1HN

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Manor House Fireplaces ?

Kane
Kane
"First rate discussions in the showroom led to our choice of fireplace. Installed on the day we choose with no issues at all and now looking great and all working perfectly."
Stewart
"We were pleased with their professionalism and their attention to detail. We have now used them in two houses to create new fireplaces. A very traditional one with gas flame fire and the recent one which is in wall storax log burner. Which we are enjoying using."
"We went to Michael because we had received a poor service from another firm and decided to change suppliers. From the beginning, Michael and his team have been brilliant. Michael is just the nicest man and so passionate about doing a great job. He bent over backwards to meet our timescales and deliver us a brilliant produce that was exactly right for our home. The installer he sent to us was brilliant too - very caring and experienced. I wouldn’t hesitate to reccomend Manor House Fireplaces."
Mr Willock
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, friendly staff Helpful after sales service"
(12144) - Posted 15 hours ago
Mr Prestage
Verified Buyer
"When we visited the showroom we were made very welcome and given a comprehensive tour of the options. The staff are very knowledgeable."
(12195) - Posted 2 days ago
"Order placed easily over the phone and dealt with very efficiently and promptly. Delivery date advised by carrier and adhered to. 5/5 for efficient service."
(12169) - Posted 3 days ago
"We were so impressed by the service we received - a confirmed date for installation, kept to the time arranged. Efficient and experienced staff who covered out wood floor with rugs to protect the surface. Beautiful fire surround and stove, just as it appears in the brochure. we are very happy customers!"
"Everyone at Manor House were very approachable, knowledgeable, and enabled me to buy the right fire for my needs. Service was efficient and they ensured that the fire was perfect before sending out to me. Installation of the fire was fairly straight forward but the queries that my fitter had were dealt with over the phone and this too was efficient, professional and effective. Would definitely use Manor House for all future purchases."
Mr Grierson
Verified Buyer
"They are very informative . They gave us the information required, when choosing a fire. The ordered fire then came in a day earlier than expected, which we then collected. Very good people to deal with."
Mrs Louise Woods
Verified Buyer
"Martin who I spoke with was very informative and helpful. The service was amazing and received the fire place earlier than expected. I absolutely love it and although my room is not finished yet, it looks beautiful. Thank you Manir House"
"Personal service and attention. Fast delivery time and excellent selection"
"it is amazing the money you save and the quality is to a high standard IM very happy with the fire I had and would recommend to anyone"
"Great people who do what they say they are going to do"
"Ordering was straightforward. Our stove was due to be delivered during the spell of bad weather and we were kept updated as to rescheduling delivery. Lesley and colleagues extremely helpful over the phone. Now the stove has been fitted we couldnt love it more!"
Robert Knox
Verified Buyer
"Good price, and prompt service"
"We were pleased with the knowledge and experience when assisting us with the purchase of our log burner"
Andrew Cadge
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and product"
Mr Rolls-King
Verified Buyer
"Manorhouse were fantastic! I must have asked them a dozen questions when trying to choose my fire and they always came back with friendly helpful advice and on top of that they were the best price I could find. They made buying from them so easy so I would defiantly recommend them. Paul from Eastbourne."
Llyod (GNL Property Services)
Verified Buyer
"Great bunch, always helpful."
Mr & Mrs Miller
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and attention. From my first enquiry to delivery of my gas fire I was well advised and kept informed. It is unusual for a company to do exactly what they say they will do and when!"
"Excellent service! Every question I asked they knew the answer ! And I asked a lot of questions !!"
Mr Skilton
Verified Buyer
"Hello we live in France from the very first phone conversation everything went smoothly we would use you again. Regards Trevor skilton."
Mrs Alllen
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy. Arrived on time. Great quality and price would use again"
Manor House Fireplaces is rated 4.90 based on 335 reviews