Manor House Fireplaces Reviews

Tell us how Manor House Fireplaces made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone
Castledine
"Manor House staff were very helpful always replied to phone calls and emails promptly .Fitter who came to fit the fire was very pleasant, very nice and very hard-working"
Smith
"We couldn't fault the service we received. Excellent right from the word go. Painless ordering process and installation was impeccable. Top notch quality. Nice people to deal with. Highly recommend."
Neville Fox
"Excellent advice and service. Helped us select the right replacement woodburner (Burley Brampton) for our home."
"I am very pleased with my new gas fire and surround. They were very helpful in the shop in helping me make my choice. The installer was very helpful in discussing the installation and did an excellent job. I would thoroughly recommend them."
"The face to face advice was excellent in helping us replacing our 20 year old gas room heater"
"Good communications , delivered on schedule, product as described"
"Excellent product installed by a truly professional craftsman."
"Brilliant company all round. From the quotation right through to the finished job. A very knowledgeable team and installer. Fill you with good confidence all round and we have been left with an amazing fire place and finish."
"Great price, although out of stock when ordered, they delivered when they said they would !"
"Fantastic job, fire and fireplace are great so was the customer service, Craig and his dad were lovely, we are very happy, great team effort from Manor House would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service all round would definitely recommend"
"Excellent customer service the fire I ordered had been discontinued I recived a phone call straight away to refund my money I then reordered another fire no problems with delivery I would recommend this company to my friends and family"
"2nd Stove I bought from them. Prices are good, very helpful and goods delivered on time in good condition."
"Great woodburner, everything arrived on time and not damaged. Polite assistants on phone. Would recommend, would use company again."
"Outstanding customer service, couldn’t have been more helpful, they were recommended to me and I’ll be doing the same. Great prices too"
"Manor House have given us excellent service from start to finish!!! They exceeded our expectations in all areas. The whole team are knowledgable, professional and very helpful. My husband and I couldn’t recommend them enough."
"Very efficient service. Regular updates on order and delivery, prompt delivery."
"not received my order as yet - 13th September. This item was ordered on 3rd September. Rang Manor House chasing up the order - and eventually found out that Manor House Fireplaces had not received it themselves. Still waiting to hear when I will receive it."
Good afternoon Ms Helsby,

Thank you for your review – we appreciate both positive and negative reviews in an ongoing effort to improve.

I regret that we are still waiting for this to be received by ourselves and have again chased it up with the manufacturer – unfortunately, we are experiencing some delays with all of their products at the moment.

I must apologise about the lack of communication here, there is no excuse.

Please rest assured that I am doing everything I can to chase your order with the manufacturer so that we can get this delivered to you as soon as possible and I will let you know as soon as I have further news.

I have also emailed directly to the personal email address that you supplied on your order.

Kind regards

Martin
Customer Service Supervisor
"We ordered our electric woodburner style stove online. It was delivered within 10 days of the order and was as expected. Manor House are such a good company to deal with, professional, friendly and helpful. I would be happy to use them again."
"The Manor House Fireplaces approach through the process or ordering to collection of my new fire made it a pleasure to do business with them. They managed to maintain a perfect balance between professionalism and friendliness and I would recommend them to anyone thinking of purchasing a new fire."
"Poor comms meant i had to chase them a lot. Delivery experience was poor as they are unable to give you a specific time of delivery so ended up having to pay additional delivery for a am or pm slot and when the fire turned up, it didn't work. In fact the engineer who came to look at it said it needed 4 new parts! whether this was a manufacturing defect or poor storage and handling remains to be known but the whole experience was poor. I would have paid £100 more to get the fire from elsewhere in hindsight."
Manor House Fireplaces is rated 4.88 based on 366 reviews