Manor House Fireplaces Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Manor House Fireplaces ?

Castledine
"Manor House staff were very helpful always replied to phone calls and emails promptly .Fitter who came to fit the fire was very pleasant, very nice and very hard-working"
Smith
"We couldn't fault the service we received. Excellent right from the word go. Painless ordering process and installation was impeccable. Top notch quality. Nice people to deal with. Highly recommend."
Neville Fox
"Excellent advice and service. Helped us select the right replacement woodburner (Burley Brampton) for our home."
"2nd Stove I bought from them. Prices are good, very helpful and goods delivered on time in good condition."
"Great woodburner, everything arrived on time and not damaged. Polite assistants on phone. Would recommend, would use company again."
"Outstanding customer service, couldn’t have been more helpful, they were recommended to me and I’ll be doing the same. Great prices too"
"Manor House have given us excellent service from start to finish!!! They exceeded our expectations in all areas. The whole team are knowledgable, professional and very helpful. My husband and I couldn’t recommend them enough."
"Very efficient service. Regular updates on order and delivery, prompt delivery."
"not received my order as yet - 13th September. This item was ordered on 3rd September. Rang Manor House chasing up the order - and eventually found out that Manor House Fireplaces had not received it themselves. Still waiting to hear when I will receive it."
Good afternoon Ms Helsby,

Thank you for your review – we appreciate both positive and negative reviews in an ongoing effort to improve.

I regret that we are still waiting for this to be received by ourselves and have again chased it up with the manufacturer – unfortunately, we are experiencing some delays with all of their products at the moment.

I must apologise about the lack of communication here, there is no excuse.

Please rest assured that I am doing everything I can to chase your order with the manufacturer so that we can get this delivered to you as soon as possible and I will let you know as soon as I have further news.

I have also emailed directly to the personal email address that you supplied on your order.

Kind regards

Martin
Customer Service Supervisor
"We ordered our electric woodburner style stove online. It was delivered within 10 days of the order and was as expected. Manor House are such a good company to deal with, professional, friendly and helpful. I would be happy to use them again."
"The Manor House Fireplaces approach through the process or ordering to collection of my new fire made it a pleasure to do business with them. They managed to maintain a perfect balance between professionalism and friendliness and I would recommend them to anyone thinking of purchasing a new fire."
"Poor comms meant i had to chase them a lot. Delivery experience was poor as they are unable to give you a specific time of delivery so ended up having to pay additional delivery for a am or pm slot and when the fire turned up, it didn't work. In fact the engineer who came to look at it said it needed 4 new parts! whether this was a manufacturing defect or poor storage and handling remains to be known but the whole experience was poor. I would have paid £100 more to get the fire from elsewhere in hindsight."
"Very helpful customer services, fire delivered when they said it would be. Will do business with again. Thank you"
"There was a good range of products to be seen. We knew exactly what we wanted so choosing was relatively simple. We made two visits and saw two different representatives. Both were very knowledgeable and helpful. I was disappointed in one aspect of the sale - Clearly the fire has to be fitted but when we asked about that service we were told that the nature of our particular job was so relatively small that non of the normal fitters would be interested. Bad form in my view! When we collected the fire I asked someone else for a contact which was given willingly and positively. We have made contact and hopefully the fire will be fitted by that person."
"Manor House were extremely professional and pleasant to deal with. We were very happy with their service."
"Very helpful, very good service. Fire delivered when required."
"excellent service provided....from the ordering process and delivery. the fire looks great.. would recommend both fire and provider"
"Made my order over the phone. Very polite and helpful. Best price I could find for the Jetmaster 16i Stove by far."
"We are delighted with our new fireplace. From the very first visit to the showroom, to the expertly fitted product, we have been impressed with Manor House. The advice, knowledge and craftsmanship have all be exemplary and the fireplace is everything we had hoped for. Thank you."
"Excellent communication, knowledgable staff and good price."
Manor House Fireplaces is rated 4.88 based on 357 reviews