Made4Fighters.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Made4Fighters.com Reviews

About Made4Fighters.com:

Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

Steve D
Made4Fighters.com 3 star review on 23rd July 2020
Gurjeet S
More Photos & Videos
I was expecting a bit different
Hi Constantin,

We're really sorry that your product wasn't quite what you were expecting. However we trust that your issue has been dealt with quickly and efficiently by our customer services team.

Thanks for shopping with us!
.................
Ok but one rash guard didn't arrive, checked my email and noticed that after my order was payed for they did notify me to say the rash guard was out of stock and reimbursed me the cost. So no drama.
With all my heart I want to give 5 stars but sending a dirty used item is totally unacceptable. (Right insole had partial aock fluff from a previous return and not checked before being sent out to me). 1 star is for perfect delivery, 2 stars are for 20% discount for my shop soiled item and 3 stars because I have a 10% discount on a future purchase. The customer service staff member who assisted me is one of the best customers service staff I have ever come across and that is coming from an Ex-retail store manager of 3 years. You know what, I have to give her one more star because of the way Hollie dealt with me. You are a credit to your team Hollie.
Made4Fighters.com 3 star review on 23rd July 2020
Mats not colour as shown on website
Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your review!

I'm so sorry to hear this, it sounds like you may have received an incorrect item. I have sent you an email in regards to this, hopefully we can resolve this as soon as possible for you.

Apologies again!

Hollie,
M4F
Very expensive compared to similar alternatives, however were able to deliver and in a timely manner during lockdown when other suppliers could not.
Hi Diarmuid,

Thanks for the review, we have been working extremely hard to import items suitable for training at home wherever we can as there is not much available in the UK. Whilst a little more expensive, we found the quality of this item to be good and decided that a slightly higher price was better than not being able to train! :)

Hope you are staying safe and fit!

M4F
Made4Fighters/Bytomic offer a high-quality range of combat sports/martial arts products including some niche brand specific ones too. If I had a better personal shopping experience I would score them 5/5. However the main reason I am scoring them below 4/5 is due to errors from my most recent order and from another order previously made around early December via Amazon. Some could argue they overprice some of their items too (in order to compete with other national distributors/businesses)

On two separate occasions I have received the wrong gloves (either ghe model or size). The first instance, I picked out a "pro" dual-strap glove model that I have tried and tested true, which was meant to be a Christmas present for my girlfriend. However I had to return the gloves once delivered since I received a different model instead which was basically a samebrand model of slightly lower build-quality and price without the unique dual-straps which was the key selling point. I returned them for a refund as by the time I went to reorder the correct model, it was no longer in stock. Ended up getting her a different pair entirely instead via Amazon due to time constraints. Needless to say I was disappointed.

Most recently, ordered a punching bag with an online offer included for free home brand S1 gloves of which I picked the desired size during checkout. But the gloves came in the wrong size. To attempt to return/exchange them would've been a complete hassle especially given the current climate so I have just kept them seeing as they were also 'free'.

My advice for future sales is if whoever is in charge of sending out items from warehouse needs to be more mindful and double check every order before they go out. If there are issues with stock, contact needs to be made first instead of just chucking in whatever and hoping for the best. To end on a positive, delivery times are good since I have never received anything later than the estimated date.
Good Evening!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an in depth review for us, we appreciate the level of detail, it really helps.

I am really sorry you have been so unfortunate on both occasions that you have ordered from us. Rest assured your feedback has been passed on and we are working on putting systems in place to prevent these type of errors.

Please send us an email at contact@made4fighters.com with your name and address and allow us to send something your way to put this right for you. I'd hate for you to think twice about placing an order with us again in the future.

Best Regards,

M4F
Service was great but sizes are very odd so you may have to send things back a few times.
Ordered pink venom ankle wraps. Which said it was in stock just to rung up the next day to say i could have black or red as they werent actually instock. I would have prefered to be sent the pink ones when they came back in
Hey! Thanks for the review

Apologies for the stock level error on this one, we're only human - although a rare occurrence, this does happen once in a while.

We'd hate to completely disappoint you and have to cancel your order, so in cases like this we always try and offer an alternative colour or product to make sure you can keep on training, even if the item doesn't quite match the colour scheme of the rest of your gear.

Please hit us up prior to ordering next time and we'll make sure we put a little something extra in there for you.

Delivery was 3 days late, but other than that quality product
Good products, great prices but expensive shipping to Australia.

As a minimum, halve the shipping costs and many more purchases would occur.
Satisfactory retailer
Arrived on time but the box was split in several places- not good as this is a birthday present.
I received my skipping rope in good timing after paying for next day delivery how ever the screw always come loose on one of the ends of the rope.
Hello!

I'm so sorry you have a fault with your skipping rope. I have sent you an email in regards to this.

Hollie
M4F
I was sent the wrong item but the Made4Figthers team were very helpful and processed the refund swiftly and with no issue
Hi Craig!

I'm really sorry you received the incorrect item. Please email us when you next place an order so we can generate a discount code for you! :)

Hollie
M4F
I already replied to your review quest weeks ago. I'm not happy being asked again so I'm giving you a lower score than the first time. You need to sort out your systems.
Got sent the wrong size, ordered a small and got an x-small.. had the tags off before I realised but luckily they fit anyway. Was a fast delivery all the same... would have been a 5* if they sent the right size
Hi Paul,

Thank you for the very fair review and I'm sorry we sent you the incorrect size, however I'm glad they fitted in the end! Please contact us at contact@made4fighters.com when you would like to place another order with us and I will provide you with a discount code! Many Thanks, Josie M4F
Item arrived broken.
Hi Denise,

I'm sorry that your BOBBLE head arrived broken. If you send us a photo of the faulty product to contact@made4fighters.com and we can refund you.

Kind Regards, Josie M4F
Good delivery time , however all the box was split ... hence the mats were dirty ... not ideal as a birthday present :-(
Good range of products but 3.99 for delivery and takes about a week for delivery is disappointing
Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.81 based on 3,017 reviews