Made4Fighters.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com

About Made4Fighters.com: Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

Click Here
customer service
Rikki L
"Great value for money, quick service"
Michael S
"Great product delivered quickly and with minimal packaging. Always top service from M4F"
Joshua S
"Great gear , quick delivery , great customer service. Stuck to the date and time of delivery and always let me know where my gear was. Deffinately recommend Made4Fighters Thanks folks ✌️"
"I was sent the wrong item but the Made4Figthers team were very helpful and processed the refund swiftly and with no issue"
Hi Craig!

I'm really sorry you received the incorrect item. Please email us when you next place an order so we can generate a discount code for you! :)

Hollie
M4F
"I already replied to your review quest weeks ago. I'm not happy being asked again so I'm giving you a lower score than the first time. You need to sort out your systems."
"Got sent the wrong size, ordered a small and got an x-small.. had the tags off before I realised but luckily they fit anyway. Was a fast delivery all the same... would have been a 5* if they sent the right size"
Hi Paul,

Thank you for the very fair review and I'm sorry we sent you the incorrect size, however I'm glad they fitted in the end! Please contact us at contact@made4fighters.com when you would like to place another order with us and I will provide you with a discount code! Many Thanks, Josie M4F
"Item arrived broken."
Hi Denise,

I'm sorry that your BOBBLE head arrived broken. If you send us a photo of the faulty product to contact@made4fighters.com and we can refund you.

Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"Good delivery time , however all the box was split ... hence the mats were dirty ... not ideal as a birthday present :-("
"Good range of products but 3.99 for delivery and takes about a week for delivery is disappointing"
"Great service apart from one issue. I got sent the wrong colour gloves, but i can live with that."
Hi Sonny, I'm really sorry about that! What colour did you receive? Please contact us before you place your next order with us and we will generate a discount code for you! Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"Good Range, good delivery, but not cheap !"
"Ok"
"ok service"
"good products at very good prices, however it'll be better if I had received detailed info on how I was supposed to receive the package, when it was available and where to pick it up. I had to chase them down with emails for that"
Hi, Thank you for your feedback! We can certainly look into this. We are glad you like your items. Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"Very expensive would not recommend"
"I had to call them up asking why my gloves had not been delivered they said the money hasn't come out of the bank but my bank statement said it had and when the checked ut had it was your fault so they had to resend my gloves again even thou ibpayed post and package"
Hi Tommy,

We are really sorry that this happened. Unfortunately we had an IT issue which meant that our system told us your payment declined however this was not the case. It looks like you have now received your order and as a gesture of goodwill we have refunded your shipping cost for you. We hope you like your new gloves!

Best Regards,
Josie
M4F
"My main issue seems to be the lack of option for sizes. Upon purchasing my mma gloves I noticed there were only two sizes, s/m and l/xl"
"😩😫😫😫😫😫😩😩😩😩"
Hi Andrew,

I can see that you have received your order! Hope everything is okay with it.

Kind Regards,
Josie
"It's was a good price"
"I rate the products, very good all round service. The only thing that lets the service down, is lack of stock on dispatch of orders. If it’s not in stock, don’t make it available for order online. I was disappointed a t shirt I order failed to arrive due to OOS from warehouse."
Thank you for the feedback! We hold all of our stock in our warehouse and do not drop ship from suppliers or list products on our site which we do not hold physically like many other websites do. However, as with all companies in the holiday period we occasionally discover a particular item's stock level was incorrect, or the item is lost/damaged or in the picking phase. Apologies for the inconvenience!
"Bought a pair of Venum MMA shorts. They were the cheapest I’d seen anywhere, even with postage added. A little disappointed to have to pay postage on an item that was nearly £50.00. Having paid £3.99 for postage, the shorts took six days to be delivered. I would use Made4Fighers again as I did not have a bad experience, just a dissappointing one."
Hi, According to the tracking information, the order was placed on 28/11/17 and was put through your letter box on 30/11/17 at 16:54? Thanks.
Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.80 based on 1,775 reviews