Made4Fighters.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com

About Made4Fighters.com: Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

Mark D
"Very quick delivery with no issues. A great range of equipment on the website could t recommend this company enough. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
Mark M
"Very happy with my purchase 🥊"
SHARON C
"Love them!"
"all round good service. Nice one Brua."
"Quick delivery, products as described highly recommend seller."
"The site is great!"
"All the best...very good t-shirts.."
"Fantastic service very quick turn around"
"brilliant service highly recommended"
"Excellent service. Will certainly use them again. Good choice and delivered quickly."
"Excellent service. I was very impressed with how quick my item was delivered and all the correspondence telling me when it was being delivered. My item is excellent too. Would definitely use these again without hesitation."
"M4F have a huge amount of items to choose from and also a very good customer support. The shipping was very fast. Thank you."
"Top quality fight wear tatami is perfect fit. Manto was like a skirt on me sent it bk had a refund straight away didn't even have to pay to return and it's super quick delivery Will always buy my fightwear from here from now on."
"Wow Very punctuos Much fast Best quality"
"Fast delivery. Lovely item unfortunately too small for son"
"Ok👍👍"
"Brilliant service. I purchased a BJJ Gi and a rash guard. Both were as described and arrived promptly. What else could you want!!!! Thank you"
"Quick delivery. THANKS!"
"Fast delivery, excellent communication, excellent products. Highly recommend for anybody training or competing."
"Great service and I’m super pleased with my order!"
"Delivery was made within 2 days (I ordered late in the evening), I was able to track it and everything. I even got a very good discount. Quality of the products were top notch and they were exactly as described. Extremely happy with this company and would thoroughly recommend."
"No prob with ordering and arrived as expected"
Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.76 based on 578 reviews