Made4Fighters.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com

About Made4Fighters.com: Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

"One of the zips on the bag is missing."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Really good and fast postage will be using you again"
"One of the items I ordered was out of stock, then the refund given was 10% less than the amount i paid!"
Hi Sam,

I'm sorry that the MMA gloves you ordered were out of stock. You used a 10% discount code for your order, therefor you were refunded the exact amount you paid for the item.

It looks like the item is now back in stock, so if you would like to place another order with us, please contact us at contact@made4fighters.com and we can issue you with another discount code.

Thanks, Josie M4F
"Lots of choice with items, easy to order and delivery is fast, I would recommend Made4Fighters as a place to shop."
"Excellent service"
"It was good"
"Great quality."
"Cheapest by far and fast delivery"
"Arrived quickly and the bits I’ve ordered look fab"
"Great price, great customer service and prompt delivery."
"Great Product and right on time delivery, definitely will purchase again from here"
"Good service and fast delivery"
Christopher D
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, excellent service"
Ashliegh L
Verified Buyer
"I have not received my parcel and yet I have paid for it no confirmation to say it is on its way I have emailed a numerous amount of times and no one has contacted me back worst company to order from!!"
Hi,

I'm sorry that this has happened. We have not received any emails from you regarding this. Your order was dispatched on the 31st of May and delivered on the 1st of June to your next door neighbour (Number 17).

Please call us on 01280 818640 should you have any further issues with this.

Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"Excellent choice of brands, good prices,excellent website. Next day delivery excellent. Will be using Made4fighters again."
Roselyne B
Verified Buyer
"very easy transaction. Good price and delivery was next day!"
"Customer service was great, but sent wrong item twice"
"speedy delivery"
"ok service"
"Pricing was affordable, although I don’t understand why VAT was applied to he export. But! The ability to follow up with a shipping notice and confirmation/ tracking number made me very happy so I was able to track my package whereabouts. Thank you, Made4fighters!"
Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.72 based on 487 reviews