Made4Fighters.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Made4Fighters.com Reviews

About Made4Fighters.com:

Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

Great selection of Twins products, overseas delivery within a week.
These guys are top notch
Good quality item fast delivery good service
it was a perfect fit and comfy and didn't feel like a soft pad.
Best site for training and fight gear hands down. 1st class products 1st class delivery service
Very easy to place an order. Got extra discount because of poirtier vs McGregor fight. Very happy with the gloves !
Very fast delivery and quality product will use again
You are asking to write a review on a punchbag when I haven't even received it yet! I first date I was given, nothing arrived. I called them and found out that it was delayed and was given a second date. It was supposed to have arrived today and hasn't and there's been no communications from Made4fighters to say otherwise! So far not a great experience as it was going to be my son's main birthday present.
I'm very happy with the products and service I have received.
Awesome service all round
Good quality fast delivery service 😁
Great products fast delivery
I had an issue with a pair of Cleto Reyes gloves I’d purchased and Danielle from customer service was so helpful and understanding. I was sent a replacement pair and couldn’t be happier with how the process went!!
Hi Jonjo, Thanks so much for your positive feedback, we will be sure to pass this onto Danielle! We are so happy you had such a great experience with us. Kind regards, Hollie, M4F
Good range of choice, fair prices, speedy delivery and items as described.
Great service, item exactly as described! Cheers 👍
Ordered x2 foam 8” nunchucks and received two different sizes ,couldn’t be bothered with hassle or a return
A huge range of combat sports equipment etc and very quick and reliable service.
Excellent service
A fair price on my kit.also arrived quickly. Probably got lucky there though as hermes are not always great.
Easy to use website Orders arrived within a few days
Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.79 based on 4,015 reviews