Made4Fighters.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Made4Fighters.com Reviews

About Made4Fighters.com:

Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

I purchased a pull up bar from them, I can’t fault it. The service was great. The postage was quick and the pull up bar is strong and exactly what I needed.
Good quality GI, I liked the feeling and quality of the material and the way it was made, still not tried the gi yet but will as soon able too. Good quick postage and very well packaged, overall very Happy.
Excellent product and excellent quality, would definitely recommend 👍
Ordered and within a few days received the order, no problems, and excellent quality weights ! Would use again
Great quality, fast delivery, would recommend :)
the thai ankle supports are comfortable and the grips on the bottom help so much, especially on the mats , quality product.

the diamond mma cup and compression shorts are the best bit of kit i've ever bought , bought the medium size and asked for a larger cup, not totally unsatisfied but would still feel safer with the bigger cup.... works non the less and even done a proper cup check
Quick postage. Fair price. Great product. No problems at all
Excelente experiencia 100x100 recomendable.
I ordered the wrong products d also two sizes of another product. The service and returns service and process were dealt with efficiently. Excellent service guys
Arrived very quickly as ordered
The dumbbells i ordered were very quick to arrive, great quality.

Many thanks
Outstanding quality and quick shipping! Couldn't be better.
Thanks for this awesome review, Vincenzo!

It's always great to receive such great feedback in such tricky times!

Thanks for being a top customer!

Made4Fighters Team
My first bo, I’m enjoying training with it, but it’s bent. It’s the cheaper one but I still wasn’t expecting to receive a bent one
I bought a pair of bytomic 16kg kettlebells
When they arrived one had no box or wrapping and had several paint chips
The finish on the kettlebells was terrible .
The handles were so abrasive it took the skin off my hands (iv been using kettlebells for years I do not have soft hands) because I needed the bells and didn’t want the hassle of sending them back I took a file and sander to them got a decent finish on them and then resprayed them .
Hi Ben,

We're very sorry that you've experienced an issue with your kettlebell. We hold very high standards for the products in which we sell so this is very important to us.

We would have gladly had this kettlebell collected from your home and replaced at no extra charge. Please do let us know if any issues in the future as we are always very happy to help.

Many thanks,
Made4Fighters Team
Hi quality goods. Fast delivery.
Top prices, top quality and delivered super fast during these crazy times 10/10.
Made4Fighters.com 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Hey Dan,

Thanks for the awesome review and for the picture!!

Looks like you've got yourself a great set up there ready for lockdown 3.0

Thanks for shopping with us!
Made4Fighters Team
My products came in perfect condition and very quick. Great service
Made4Fighters.com 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Hey Daniel,

Great choice on the Aqua Training Mexico Bag!

Thanks for the awesome review and the picture update. We hope you have great fun on your bag during lockdown 3.0!

Thanks,
Made4Fighters Team
fast delivery in this situation and easy-to-use website.. Will come back in the future
Quick Delivery