Made4Fighters.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com

About Made4Fighters.com: Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

Matthew T
"Fantastic speedy service, great packaging and an amazingly good value product of the very highest quality. I can’t recommend this company enough. My son, a budding martial artist, has never been happier 😊"
"Thank you!"
"Hollie from the team e mailed me to say didn't have size ordered and asked if another size would be ok and it was so replied yes and was sent an alternative size very efficient was happy with that thanks to made 4fighters for making my online purchase easy even with a small query."
"Very quick delivery.100% recommended."
"Very happy so far"
"Great product, fast delivery"
"Excellent service and responded very fast to delivery inquiry. Would order from them again without hesitation"
"Very happy with the gi. Excellent quality and fast delivery all for a reasonable price"
"Fast delivery"
"Great service and nice product, a new karate gi , nice fit and arrived promptly."
"great service knee pads turned up on time"
"Have been very happy with my purchase. Delivery was quicker than expected, so that's a plus!"
"Excellent service and product"
"Easy to use and good service."
"Very good service. Very quick delivery"
"Good site, easy ordering process and quick delivery even to Europe. Very happy with my purchase."
"Unbelievable service I got my order wrong and they changed it for me straight away with ease and my order was quick still, absolutely brilliant and product of the highest quality as well couldn’t be happier!!"
"Swift delivery and great punching gloves def would use made4fighters again"
"Arrived very quickly and product was top quality as always... I would definately recommend."
"Good selection of top quality equipment, had what I was looking for at reasonable prices and it was dispatched and delivered promptly! Very happy :)"
"The page is user friendly, I could find quickly the gear I was looking for. The delivery also was fast, I could start to get beaten up in my new BJJ gear in like a week!"
"Perfect example of personalised customer service. My original order was no longer in stock, quickly I received an email from Hollie and she organised me a replacement. This was sent out to me but unfortunately I received the wrong size, easily done however when I emailed to say so, Josie was quick to respond and sent me the right size, next day delivery and I was able to send the Gi back at no cost to me. Although there was a mix up it due to the personal service I will be ordering again."
"Purchased a Century Bob XL. Excellent service and speedy delivery to Northern Ireland. Loved the free hat😜"
Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.80 based on 1,196 reviews