Made4Fighters.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com

About Made4Fighters.com: Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

Yesim B
"Very happy with the delivery and also with the item purchased love the venum boxing gloves"
Mark D
"Very quick delivery with no issues. A great range of equipment on the website could t recommend this company enough. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Very happy with my purchase πŸ₯Š"
"Excellent service"
"Top quality service, fast delivery!"
"Quick service"
"easy to order and a fast turn around and the 10 per cent discount was nice too"
"Brought a product, way too big. Can’t even send back"
Hi Lewis,

Unfortunately we are unable to accept groin guards back as returns usually however if the item has been unworn, unused and only tried on (above clothes) and still in its original packaging, we can make an exception to this rule.

Please go to our returns info on our website for info on how to do this.

Kind Regards,
Josie
M4F
"Fantastic , I ordered a medium it was too big when it arrived , I returned it and received a smaller size within days and no hassle at all - Amazing turn around - fantastic product."
"An excellent shop, with great prices and fast deliveries"
"Pleased with order and delivery"
"A good fast service and quality product I would definitely recommend"
"Quick delivery excellent quality πŸ‘"
"Very good product. Good service, good delivery."
"Good prices, fast delivery and great website"
"Got a pair of Cleto Reyes, lovely gloves at a good price and delivered the very next day"
"Quick delivery Great product"
"Well priced, prompt delivery with a clear and easy to use website"
"Straightforward purchase and delivery. Made4Fighters always on point and I particularly love your sales."
"Quick shipping!"
"First class, delivery made on time, tracking updates throughout. Highly recommended"
"The packaging didn't have my name on it even though I put it with the address. So when it got delivered to my company's post room, I was unable to get it for a few days. Try to use the mouth piece and it would not form properly after following the instructions. Done it several times before without issue. So either bad product or a dodgy unit. Not happy at all."
Hi George, I'm sorry that your order did not have your name on it, all our labels are generated automatically so this is unusual.

In regards to the Venum Mouthguard that you ordered, this is also very unusual as it is rare that we get any bad feedback on this item.

I have passed this onto the supplier and I will contact you via email with their reply.

Kind Regards,
Josie M4F
"Great products very happy"
Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.78 based on 713 reviews