Made4Fighters.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Made4Fighters.com Reviews

About Made4Fighters.com:

Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

Steve D
Made4Fighters.com 3 star review on 23rd July 2020
Gurjeet S
More Photos & Videos
Rücksendung aus Deutschland funtioniert sehr schlecht, ich hatte angegeben das ich es in eine größere Größe umtauschen will
Bekomme aber keine Nachrichten, trotz mehreren Versuchen
No issue with the site or ordering however the product sizing was way way off - bought Muay Thai shorts for my eldest child and Gave to my youngest instead as they were so small (not the first pair of Muay Thai shorts I’ve bought so I’m aware the sizing can be smaller so I bought bigger)
The punching bag came in the wrong colour and there was no chain to attach it with. The photos had the chain, so assumed it was included.
Rower stated it was in stock on there website; paid for and they had to return money, several days later; as they could not provide purchased goods.
Hello Chris, apologies for this - our supplier had a stock issue on this particular item due to the recent unprecedented demand. We hope to have some more available soon
Sent me the wrong colour on my order.
Hi Marcus, apologies for this! Please get in contact with us at contact@made4fighters.com and we can rectify this for you
the image for the gloves listed are not the same colour i received.
Hi Karl,

Apologies you have received the wrong item. Please send us an email at contact@made4fighters.com and we will get this fixed for you!
I placed an order for a product that wasn't in stock and that is quite frustrating since it was an expensive item £400+ and I ended up with my available credit locked waiting for a refund.
Worth mentioning the refund process was fine, it was just the overall experience ended up being pretty poor.
The item purchased was unfortunately too small so an exchange was requested to get the next size up (I emailed them and the response was quick to come back to me which was appreciated) I was informed to return the item before any exchange request was made, which I did however I then did not hear anything until I chased it 2 x weeks later only to be told that a refund was made instead which coincidently was sent a minute before the response was received. I was told to place a new order and the postage would be credited but by this time the size required was out of stock and the item was now more expensive. Not very happy with the way this was dealt and no apologies were made on their behalf. However very quick responses were made when I did contact them via email which I was pleased about.
Hello,

Thanks for your review!

I'm so sorry you feel this was dealt with incorrectly. If we do not have an exchange item in stock, we ensure that a refund is processed - on this occasion the refund unfortunately did not process correctly, therefore once we had been notified the refund was then processed instantly.

I have checked the stock levels for you and we have the rash guard in stock, therefore i am happy to give you the same discount you originally received. I have sent you an email in regards to this :)

I'm so sorry again for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any further queries, please contact us!

M4F
Fast deliver but unfortunately got the wrong product delivered and the process of sending it back is of course always stressful. So still hoping I will get my refund anytime soon. The positive side is your very polite customer service. Thumbs up for that.
Hi Mateo,

Thanks for your review!

I am so sorry you received the incorrect item. Unfortunately this sometimes happens due to human error.

I can see a full refund has been processed for you, please leave 3-5 working days for the money to hit your bank account.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries!

M4F
Made my order 15 days ago and some other person got my order and still waiting this lady who has my order that she will post my stuff to me.So really long wait....
Hi Jonna

Thanks for your review.

I am so sorry you have not received your order as of yet. Unfortunately down to human error, this has been sent to the incorrect address.

Please be assured we are doing everything on our power to ensure you receive the parcel. Once we have an update, you will be contacted via email!

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

M4F
Not happy with the quality of gloves I ordered.
Hi John

I'm really sorry you are not happy with the quality of the gloves you ordered.

I have sent you an email with our free returns label!

Quality was very poor
Hi Carolanne

I'm really sorry you are not happy with the quality of your gloves.

I have sent you a free returns label via email!

M4F
Damaged goods that I had to pay shipping to exchange. Wrong information in the first approach on the subject for the reason of the return. Thought the itens would be one thing and didn't really meet the expectation.
Hi Goncalo,

Thanks for your review and i'm really sorry you feel this way.

I can see we have processed a full refund for you, and also on the express shipping you paid for.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.

M4F
I made an order a week before black Friday because i forgot about it and then after i asked if you could give me the black Friday discount back on my order. You didn't want to do it, i accept that but for example John Lewis did that to a friend of mine, keeping costumers happy is nice...
Hello!

As stated in our terms and conditions, Black Friday discount cannot be applied to previous orders. The offer was not valid before this.

Please drop us an email at contact@made4fighters.com if you have any further queries! :)

M4F
Didn't state out of stock until I payed for the item took 5 days to be put into the account
No packaging on the baseball bay what-so-ever. Just a plastic bag with no padding. Product came damaged with dents.
Hi Mark

I'm so sorry you received a faulty item. I have sent you an email in regards to this!

M4F
I purchased a headguard and wraps with next day delivery, the delivery was fine. However, I received the wrong headguard. There was lack of communication in the fact, I received no emails or information about when I would receive my replacement. However, it did come within 48 hours of the original being sent back.
Hi Aidan

Thank you for your feedback!

I'm so sorry you received the incorrect head guard. As this was resolved over the phone we would've dispatched the correct head guard the same day! :)

For any future orders, please contact us at contact@made4fighters.com and i will generate a 10% discount code foe you.

M4F
Rose gloves, they sent the wrong ones as they were out of stock of the ones I wanted. Returns and refunds process was quite straight forward though but generally annoyed as the gloves they did send were almost identical and if I’d used them then they wouldn’t have refunded.
Hello!

I'm really sorry this happened, unfortunately this was down to a picking error in our warehouse which has been escalated.

We appreciate your positive feedback. I have sent you an email with a discount code for you to use! :)

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

M4F
had to return both purchased items refund process very poor had to involve paypal a refund these days is a click of a button it does not take several days
Hi Riley

I'm sorry you feel this way. We received your parcel back to us on 11/09/2019 and a refund was processed on the same day. Funds usually take 3-5 working days to hit your account.

Unfortunately we could not refund your items until we have received them back to the office, which we had advised via your PayPal claim and via email.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

M4F
Waited nearly 2 weeks for delivery of new boxing gloves. Not impressed with the service
Hi Khezer

I'm really sorry you waited this length of time to receive your boxing gloves. I can see there was an issue at the depot with your parcel which meant a delay with your delivery.

Please contact us when you next place an order so i can generate a 10% discount code for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.81 based on 3,027 reviews