Made4Fighters.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com

About Made4Fighters.com: Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

Click Here
customer service
Rikki L
"Great value for money, quick service"
Michael S
"Great product delivered quickly and with minimal packaging. Always top service from M4F"
Joshua S
"Great gear , quick delivery , great customer service. Stuck to the date and time of delivery and always let me know where my gear was. Deffinately recommend Made4Fighters Thanks folks ✌️"
"I purchased a headguard and wraps with next day delivery, the delivery was fine. However, I received the wrong headguard. There was lack of communication in the fact, I received no emails or information about when I would receive my replacement. However, it did come within 48 hours of the original being sent back."
"Rose gloves, they sent the wrong ones as they were out of stock of the ones I wanted. Returns and refunds process was quite straight forward though but generally annoyed as the gloves they did send were almost identical and if I’d used them then they wouldn’t have refunded."
Hello!

I'm really sorry this happened, unfortunately this was down to a picking error in our warehouse which has been escalated.

We appreciate your positive feedback. I have sent you an email with a discount code for you to use! :)

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

M4F
"had to return both purchased items refund process very poor had to involve paypal a refund these days is a click of a button it does not take several days"
Hi Riley

I'm sorry you feel this way. We received your parcel back to us on 11/09/2019 and a refund was processed on the same day. Funds usually take 3-5 working days to hit your account.

Unfortunately we could not refund your items until we have received them back to the office, which we had advised via your PayPal claim and via email.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

M4F
"Waited nearly 2 weeks for delivery of new boxing gloves. Not impressed with the service"
Hi Khezer

I'm really sorry you waited this length of time to receive your boxing gloves. I can see there was an issue at the depot with your parcel which meant a delay with your delivery.

Please contact us when you next place an order so i can generate a 10% discount code for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

"Nah"
"Slow shipping"
"I wasn’t offered a choice of delivery and was charged more for delivery than the actual item. Won’t be using again"
Hi Callum, Thanks for your review! Our cheapest delivery option is £3.99. Our express delivery option is £7.99 and we offer free shipping on orders over £80. We sometimes offer free delivery weekends so keep your eyes peeled for that over the next few weeks! Josie M4F
"Order was apparently lost in the post. Had to chase company to find out any sort of update. All order items have now increased in price since the loss of items."
"Ordered goods. Arrived with company name all over packaging, this was an Xmas surprise which is now ruined. Contacted customer service and the reply back was very unsatisfactory"
"Ordered hyper ko’s, they were too small so sent them back. I checked to see if my size was on their website the day they received the boots back. They were sold out so I rang and asked what would happen. The girl said she had dispatched mine that morning. 5 minutes later I received a phone call saying they had actually sold out of my size and I would be getting a refund. No discount or anything."
Hi Callum

I'm really sorry for the confusion - if you send us an email at contact@made4fighters.com we can give you a 10% discount code for you to apply on your next order.

M4F
"I was supposed to receive my merchandise by Saturday November 17 2018 for a Fight scheduled on the 19th and ended receiving it on Monday the following day. Not happy with the delivery methods. And that is considered a customer promised broken!!!!"
Hi Ray, I have contacted you directly via Email. Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"The customer service was excellent at understanding what was happening with my order but, I feel there was a miss communication between the distribution company and made4fighters company which caused the order to not be delivered three times and on the fourth time it was delivered"
"The gi I received was not the model pictured. I’m in the USA so no way I’m paying to have it shipped back! I’m out $100+."
Hi Stephen,

I'm really sorry that the Gi you received isn't the same as the one photographed! Can you please send us a photo of what you have received to contact@made4fighters.com and we can look into this.

Thanks, Josie M4F
"One of the items I ordered was out of stock, then the refund given was 10% less than the amount i paid!"
Hi Sam,

I'm sorry that the MMA gloves you ordered were out of stock. You used a 10% discount code for your order, therefor you were refunded the exact amount you paid for the item.

It looks like the item is now back in stock, so if you would like to place another order with us, please contact us at contact@made4fighters.com and we can issue you with another discount code.

Thanks, Josie M4F
"Customer service was great, but sent wrong item twice"
"Easy payment & good service, including on/time delivery, but both things I ordered arrived damaged. Velcro fastener on the Tatami shorts was already partially ripped off the shorts w hanging threads, and a clip on the Datsusara bag shoulder strap was broken. At worst, retailers of schlocky stock - at best, the stuff (2 different manufacturers) is just badly checked before despatch."
Hi Tom,

I'm sorry that both of your items arrived damaged. Did you contact us via email or phone regarding this? As we would happily replace these items for you.

Please send us an email and some photos of the faults to contact@made4fighters.com and we can sort this out for you!

Thanks! Josie M4F
"The box that my shoes were delivered in was completely crushed and falling to pieces."
Hi Jordan,

I'm sorry to hear that your shoe box was damaged when you received them.

If you would like to place another order with us in the future, please contact us at contact@made4fighters.com and we can give you a discount code to use :)

Kind Regards, Josie
M4F
"The item I received was not what I thought I would receive. I ordered an under armour mouth guard which was shown as black and yellow on site but when I received it, it was all black."
Hi Shivam,

It sounds like you may have received the wrong item. Can you please send a photo of what you have received to contact@made4fighters.com and we can look into this for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards,
Josie
M4F
"Item got lost in the post(?) After that- nearly a week later, a second was posted......"
Hi. Apologies the item was lost - unfortunately this was out of our hands - We have taken it further with the courier company and the replacement was sent to you to save any additional hold up. Thanks.
"Bought a pair of venue gloves 12oz after 1 month all split inside"
Hi Clare,

I'm sorry that your Venum gloves split after 1 month.

We will happily arrange a replacement pair to be sent to you.

Can you please email us at contact@made4fighters.com to confirm that your delivery address is still the same?

Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.80 based on 1,775 reviews