Made4Fighters.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com

About Made4Fighters.com: Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

customer service
Joshua S
"Great gear , quick delivery , great customer service. Stuck to the date and time of delivery and always let me know where my gear was. Deffinately recommend Made4Fighters Thanks folks ✌️"
Ruth C
"I ordered boxing gloves and wraps brilliant quality and fast delivery."
"Trainers were is really good nick."
"Ordered a package 3 weeks ago and still didn't get it. Realy bad delivery im disapointed"
Hi, I'm really sorry that you have not received your order yet! I have chased with the courier and I will get back to you as soon as I have heard back from them. Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"I have returned my items and received no email confirmation nor refund to acknowledge this."
Hi Haydn, I can see that your refund was processed on the 4th of December so this should now be visible on your bank statement.

Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"Brought a product, way too big. Can’t even send back"
Hi Lewis,

Unfortunately we are unable to accept groin guards back as returns usually however if the item has been unworn, unused and only tried on (above clothes) and still in its original packaging, we can make an exception to this rule.

Please go to our returns info on our website for info on how to do this.

M4F
"Brilliant service! Fast delivery and really helpful customer service 5*!!"
Thank you Katy it was a pleasure speaking to you on the phone!

Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"Good range of products but 3.99 for delivery and takes about a week for delivery is disappointing"
"Beware of postage costing more than your item an not being delivered next day nor postage refunded"
Hi. I can see that you placed your order at 8pm, and your order was dispatched the following day on a next day service as requested. According to the tracking info, your parcel was delivered the following day and posted through your letterbox. If this is not the case, please contact us at contact@made4fighters.com. Thanks, Josie M4F
"Ordered a taekwondo dobok. Paid 7.99 for next day delivery as it was an emergency. Wrong size (by miles) sent out. Never again."
Hi Ben, I'm really sorry that we sent you the incorrect sized uniform. Unfortunately sometimes due to human error these mistakes are made, but we do our best to get the problem resolved as quickly and as easily as possible for our customer. I can see that you have been issued a full refund for your order, and I will issue you with a £5 store credit which you are welcome to use if you decide to ever order from us again in the future. Apologies again, Josie M4F
"The packaging didn't have my name on it even though I put it with the address. So when it got delivered to my company's post room, I was unable to get it for a few days. Try to use the mouth piece and it would not form properly after following the instructions. Done it several times before without issue. So either bad product or a dodgy unit. Not happy at all."
Hi George, I'm sorry that your order did not have your name on it, all our labels are generated automatically so this is unusual.

In regards to the Venum Mouthguard that you ordered, this is also very unusual as it is rare that we get any bad feedback on this item.

I have passed this onto the supplier and I will contact you via email with their reply.

Josie M4F
"I have not received my parcel and yet I have paid for it no confirmation to say it is on its way I have emailed a numerous amount of times and no one has contacted me back worst company to order from!!"
Hi,

I'm sorry that this has happened. We have not received any emails from you regarding this. Your order was dispatched on the 31st of May and delivered on the 1st of June to your next door neighbour (Number 17).

Please call us on 01280 818640 should you have any further issues with this.

Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"I ordered a scramble crew neck dark sweatshirt. What I got was a scramble hoodie."
Hi Connor, I'm really sorry that you received the incorrect item. I will PM you a free returns label so that you can send this back free of charge for a full refund should you wish to.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"I haven’t got my order yet and it’s been 2 weeks and it still haven’t been shipped"
Hi Blake,

I'm sorry that you have not received your order yet. Your order was dispatched from us on the 5th of April with the courier B2C and the current status of your parcel is 'in transit'. Unfortunately we do not offer an express shipping service to Australia so it can take a little while to arrive, however your order is on it's way and should arrive very soon!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Blake,

I can see that your order has now been delivered! Hope you like your new boots.

Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"Great service, and easy to return should you need to"
"Very simple order process and delivered on time"
"Very fast delivery"
"I haven’t received my order and heard nothing from you And I didn’t order shin pads Regards June Kershaw"
Hi June,

I'm sorry that this has happened. Your order was dispatched with Yodel on the 11th however it looks like the parcel has unfortunately been lost. Please contact us at contact@made4fighters.com to let us know whether you would like a full refund or a replacement.

Best Regards,
M4F
"After back and forward with phone call it to over a week for my items to arrive after pay £8 for next day delivery."
Hi Luke,

I'm sorry that you feel this way. We tried to sort the issue out as quickly and as easily as possible for you and you were refunded for your £8 shipping cost as soon as we knew you were not going to receive your goods the following day.

Apologies again,
M4F
"Fair price, good customer service, quick delivery."
"I don't received it yet"
Hi Marcio,

Unfortunately your parcel was oversized and the courier could not ship it to your destination. You have been fully refunded for your order.

Apologies about this.
M4F
"Haven’t received my order."
Hi, Apologies for this. If you email us at contact@made4fighters or give us a call, we can resolve any issues promptly. Kind regards, M4F Team.
"I have received nothing so far. Could you update me on this please?"
Hi, Apologies for this. If you email contact@made4fighters or give us a call we can resolve any issues promptly. Kind regards, M4F Team.
Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.80 based on 1,633 reviews