Made4Fighters.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com

About Made4Fighters.com: Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

customer service
Rikki L
"Great value for money, quick service"
Michael S
"Great product delivered quickly and with minimal packaging. Always top service from M4F"
Joshua S
"Great gear , quick delivery , great customer service. Stuck to the date and time of delivery and always let me know where my gear was. Deffinately recommend Made4Fighters Thanks folks ✌️"
"I ordered gloves the expected day for delivery was a Thursday I waited to Friday and rang my order hadn’t even been shipped so then I had to wait until Monday to receive them and they didn’t even offer compensation I needed my order for that Saturday and didn’t have it"
Hello!

I'm very sorry you did not receive your parcel on the estimated arrival date. After taking a look into this for you, it seems the courier encountered unexpected delays.

I have refunded your postage and sent you a 10% discount code via email for any future orders.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Hollie
M4F
"Delivery person threw my order behind the gate in the garden without authorisation and the dog ripped it up"
HI Jimmy

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can see we have now dispatched a new order for you and refunded your postage for the inconvenience.

Please contact us when you next place an order, and we can generate a 10% discount code for you.

Hollie M4F
"Merchandise hasnt arrived in 3 weeks"
Hi Frederico

I'm very sorry you have not received your parcel as of yet. I am still in contact with the courier in regards to this however I can confirm i have now processed a full refund for you.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards
Hollie
"I've waited for a month or so now for my order was told the package was delivered on the 11th but didn't find out till the 23rd which was yesterday and no tracking information before hand. Until I asked where it was or was it on way I hardly get a reply by email. Phoned yodel said its been signed for by my neighbour which I've know for like 10 years and he says he has signed anything I trust him 100% so not sure if this will get resolved if I get a refund or resent I'm happy to change review !!!!"
Hi Shane

I'm so sorry this happened, and that you feel this way. I can see this has now been resolved via email and you have been issued with a full refund.

Please contact us when you next wish to place an order, and i will generate a 10% discount code for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused by this.

Hollie M4F
"They don‘t answer to your mails! Very bad costumer service!"
Good Morning,

I'm sorry that you feel this way. As I specified to you via email- we had to wait for a response from the courier regarding your parcel before we could proceed with a replacement or a refund. Unfortunately the courier has failed to get back to me, therefor your full refund has now been processed. Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"Delivery was very poor and 2 days late even though we paid extra for delivery. Dpd also very poor as packaging was open when delivered."
Hi Kamran,

I'm very sorry to hear that, but thank you for bringing this to our attention. I checked the tracking for your order and there did seem to be a delay as DPD stated a 'problem encountered while on route' so I apologise that you did not receive your parcel the next day as promised. I will refund you your delivery cost.

Kind regards, Josie M4F
"I asked for 1-3 days delivery and I still haven’t received a confirmation that my order has been dispatched and I ordered 3 days ago now"
Hi Tyler, Thanks for the review. According to the DPD Local tracking information, your parcel was delivered and signed for by 'HARDING' the day after you placed your order. Have you checked with your family members? Please contact us on contact@made4fighters.com if you still cannot find your parcel, and I will ask DPD Local for a GPS location of where your parcel was signed for. Many thanks, Josie M4F
"I was very please with my purchase"
Hi Glen, Did you mean to only give us 1 star? Many thanks, Josie
"I have not received the item yet. I asked a the team for a tracking number because the initial one provided was not working. They let me know that they would speak to the courier and follow up with me. Nothing since. No gloves, no reply, no reason to be satisfied."
Hi Tamara, Your parcel is now in Israel and the courier has tried to get in contact with you to arrange delivery. I have emailed you the relevant tracking information so please check your inbox! Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"I have been charged for items on my credit card and no products or delivery for the gear I have purchased, also there’s no tracking # to track the package so therefore I do NOT recommend this site and I am looking into legal actions to see if it’s spam!"
Hi Candice,

I have sent you an email with the tracking link.

M4F
"Ordered a package 3 weeks ago and still didn't get it. Realy bad delivery im disapointed"
Hi, I'm really sorry that you have not received your order yet! I have chased with the courier and I will get back to you as soon as I have heard back from them. Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"I have returned my items and received no email confirmation nor refund to acknowledge this."
Hi Haydn, I can see that your refund was processed on the 4th of December so this should now be visible on your bank statement.

Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"Beware of postage costing more than your item an not being delivered next day nor postage refunded"
Hi. I can see that you placed your order at 8pm, and your order was dispatched the following day on a next day service as requested. According to the tracking info, your parcel was delivered the following day and posted through your letterbox. If this is not the case, please contact us at contact@made4fighters.com. Thanks, Josie M4F
"Ordered a taekwondo dobok. Paid 7.99 for next day delivery as it was an emergency. Wrong size (by miles) sent out. Never again."
Hi Ben, I'm really sorry that we sent you the incorrect sized uniform. Unfortunately sometimes due to human error these mistakes are made, but we do our best to get the problem resolved as quickly and as easily as possible for our customer. I can see that you have been issued a full refund for your order, and I will issue you with a £5 store credit which you are welcome to use if you decide to ever order from us again in the future. Apologies again, Josie M4F
"Brought a product, way too big. Can’t even send back"
Hi Lewis,

Unfortunately we are unable to accept groin guards back as returns usually however if the item has been unworn, unused and only tried on (above clothes) and still in its original packaging, we can make an exception to this rule.

Please go to our returns info on our website for info on how to do this.

M4F
"The packaging didn't have my name on it even though I put it with the address. So when it got delivered to my company's post room, I was unable to get it for a few days. Try to use the mouth piece and it would not form properly after following the instructions. Done it several times before without issue. So either bad product or a dodgy unit. Not happy at all."
Hi George, I'm sorry that your order did not have your name on it, all our labels are generated automatically so this is unusual.

In regards to the Venum Mouthguard that you ordered, this is also very unusual as it is rare that we get any bad feedback on this item.

I have passed this onto the supplier and I will contact you via email with their reply.

Josie M4F
"I have not received my parcel and yet I have paid for it no confirmation to say it is on its way I have emailed a numerous amount of times and no one has contacted me back worst company to order from!!"
Hi,

I'm sorry that this has happened. We have not received any emails from you regarding this. Your order was dispatched on the 31st of May and delivered on the 1st of June to your next door neighbour (Number 17).

Please call us on 01280 818640 should you have any further issues with this.

Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"I ordered a scramble crew neck dark sweatshirt. What I got was a scramble hoodie."
Hi Connor, I'm really sorry that you received the incorrect item. I will PM you a free returns label so that you can send this back free of charge for a full refund should you wish to.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"I haven’t got my order yet and it’s been 2 weeks and it still haven’t been shipped"
Hi Blake,

I'm sorry that you have not received your order yet. Your order was dispatched from us on the 5th of April with the courier B2C and the current status of your parcel is 'in transit'. Unfortunately we do not offer an express shipping service to Australia so it can take a little while to arrive, however your order is on it's way and should arrive very soon!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Blake,

I can see that your order has now been delivered! Hope you like your new boots.

Kind Regards, Josie M4F
"I haven’t received my order and heard nothing from you And I didn’t order shin pads Regards June Kershaw"
Hi June,

I'm sorry that this has happened. Your order was dispatched with Yodel on the 11th however it looks like the parcel has unfortunately been lost. Please contact us at contact@made4fighters.com to let us know whether you would like a full refund or a replacement.

Best Regards,