Made4Fighters.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Made4Fighters.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Made4Fighters.com Reviews

About Made4Fighters.com:

Made4Fighters.com is a UK based specialist retailer of Combat Sports Equipment & Apparel. Established 2007.

contact@made4fighters.com

Brilliant customer service and amazing products, had a few things from here and will definitely be getting more in the future, highly recommend.
Great gloves
The items arrived quickly and well packaged, great gloves, I'm a little bit in love with them.
Excellent service and products.
The only place I could source the pair of Bag gloves I needed, not even available of the Rival website. Not only that they were cheaper with Made4Fighters than the Rival site.
Excellent service excellent products
Happy with my item very good equipment
Wrong item sent. Paid for next day delivery too. I am still waiting for the item to be exchanged more than a week later.
Good Morning Aneela, Thank you for your review, I'm so sorry to hear you have experienced this with us, we always aim to deliver exceptional service. Your feedback allows us to prevent this from happening again in the future. I can see my colleague has emailed with regards to this so we can investigate further, and ensure you receive the correct item. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the meantime if you have any further questions. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused by this. Kind regards Hollie, M4F
Fast shipping, no problem with the products
Excelent site for combat sports
Very quick and very happy with item thankyou
Fast delivery and high quality product.
Prompt delivery
Not happy at all
Great communication and customer service.
Ordered a Scramble gi £30 cheaper than the actual Scramble website. Gi arrived when stated. Very happy with the discounted price and accuracy of delivery times.
Product was as described & arrived earlier than expected - will be using m4f again. Thanks
High quality product.
Very helpful on my returns and speedy response. Overall very happy dealing with this company.
Katana arrived promptly. Son very pleased with the katana for practising kata.
Made4Fighters.com is rated 4.80 based on 3,835 reviews