Made by Cooper Reviews

Kris
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Sherief
More Photos & Videos
This is the third time I have used Made By Cooper for my pins. I love working with this company. I couldn't be more happier with the final product :)
Really really pleased with how my enamel pins turned out. At the time I ordered I was expecting that production wouldn’t go forward or a huge delay due to Covid 19, but it all went ahead, very smoothly.
Thank you to those workers who and staff. I’m super happy with my purchase.
We are so impressed by the quality of the work. Amazing! We ordered some enamel badges - shaped like a weird panda with a hat on, so not an easy order! The quality of the badges is absolutely fantastic. 1,000 times better than we’d expected! We’d definitely use Made by Cooper again and am already devising a wish list!
I was very pleased with my patch (top rocker). It was great to receive an image of the patch prior to manufacture. I'd be very happy to come back to Made by Cooper for any future patches.
Alles super und total unkompliziert.
Nur zu empfehlen.👌🏻
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th May 2020
I've used other manufacturers before but Made By Cooper is by far the best. Making high-quality products and maintaining great communication with the customer throughout the process. Thank you, for making my ideas come to life!
Very pleased with the car airfreshner's that I ordered.
Helpful design team and constant email updates of my orders progress.
Will definitely be reordering when I need somemore
Very friendly helpful service, first time having a pin made so was very unsure.
Good value for money and very good quality. Shipped very fast.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Super kompetente Abstimmung mit Team zwecks Design und Klasse Qualität. Bestelle gerne Mal wieder :)
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 9th May 2020
good quality, exactly as described and prompt service. Packaging good too. Thanks.
Thanks for the help ans support with the design and packaging! It's been my second time and I'm ready for a third. Just need to sell some pins first...
Excellent quality and prompt delivery and good to know that I can support the NHS too and wear my heart on my sleeve (or wherever) - already had a few people asking me where they could get a badge the same.
This is our 4th order with Made by Cooper and I wouldn’t let anyone else manufacture our pins.

Their easy order system is great to tweak your order depending on your budget.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 9th May 2020
I’m really happy with my order. The service was just amazing and I got so much help from the design team because my own drawing wasn’t really ideal to be produced as a pin but they were so patient with me and worked really hard to make my pins. Would totally recommend :)
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Excellent service and very pleased with finished product. Thank you so much! :)
We are a small business and use Made by Cooper for all of our pins. We always receive exceptional quality service and pins. We wouldn't use another company.
Brilliant service. Goods delivered promptly.
I ordered for my Covid 19 ward colleagues at hospital. I was very pleased with the correspondence from you and the delivery came sooner than expected. Good quality product and happy Nurses. Thank you
Excellent service, badges are a very high quality and well made
After submitting my design I was hoping the guys at Made by Cooper would be able to something close to my vision.
They well exceeded my expectations!
When I recived the items I could not be happier, the design and quality was second to none.
I cannot that them enough for the quality of the items they produced.

With this 1 order they secured a customer for life.

In a world of mediocrity they are truely an shining example of how thigs should be.

Bravo guys, keep up the good work!!
Made by Cooper is rated 4.81 based on 2,950 reviews