Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Best enamel pins ever. Very good quality. Thank you so much
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 7th December 2020
We placed our second pin badge order and are really pleased with them! Thanks to Elenor and everyone involved in the production. We are already thinking of our next design!
My first ever enamel pin, and I couldn't be happier about having Made by Cooper producing these for me!! Fantastic quality of everything and very helpful people. Would love to use them again! :) Thank you so much!
Great designers who helped every step of the way. The product arrived within the estimated time frame and was fantastic quality. Highly recommended!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 6th December 2020
I am very happy with my order. The colors came out really well, it's clean, and I can tell the company takes their craft seriously. I don't feel like I wasted any money on my pins and I plan to order from this company again.
Great service, great pins! Thanks for the great cooperation!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
I've ordered from Made By Cooper a few times and have never been disappointed. The staff are always helpful during the artworking stage to ensure your design is how you wanted and the quality is always superb.
Very helpful and patient staff when I was in the first stage of planning my order. Excellent quality product delivered reliably and on time.
excellent service, great quality, friendly communication
Fantabulous product with superb communication throughout .
Our 3rd time now ordering from Made by Cooper. Excellent quality every time. This was our 1st batch of patches made but fab quality. They initially sent a visual back that didnt work with what we had in mind as the details didn't fit but Luke on the designs team helped us fix that issue. Would highly recommend
Really pleased with our logo badges, which is versatile to go on many of our items to promote our brand.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 29th November 2020
I am THRILLED with my enamel pins! I couldn’t be happier with them. Thank you so much!
We were delighted with the service from Made by Cooper! Super fast turn-around and high-quality pins that our community love. The personalisation options are second-to-none – like the glow-in-the-dark finish we went with!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 28th November 2020
Excellent professional service with good communications throughout.
Great customer service - fabulous little star badges!
Great service, quality product.
Very helpful with creating the pin. Fast responses to my questions.
Very well made.
Exactly what i expected !
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 22nd November 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Made by Cooper is rated 4.80 based on 3,229 reviews