Made by Cooper Reviews

Read Made by Cooper Reviews

hello@madebycooper.co.uk

1 Lion ChambersSt Georges Square,

Tell us how Made by Cooper made you happy
Very quick turn around from ordering to receiving non-custom pin badges and also from enquiring with a custom design to having the design reviewed and returned to confirm for production. Lovely quality badges received so far. Looking forward to receiving my custom pin badges!
I had a really amazing , professional response , but with humility as I was getting pins for my best friend’s funeral. Very kind .
well make pins, good communication
Absolutely stunning! After I saw some samples I knew Made by Cooper was the right choice for getting a great design, and they nailed it. To be honest I was amazed their price included design support and feedback, which meant I had full confidence placing a large order and won't think twice before ordering from them again. Thank you!
Lovey sock print - and arrived just before Christmas too. As ever great service and a fine product form Made by Cooper.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 29th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 29th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Absolutely stunning pins, thank you! I can't wait to get them into the world!
The lovely designer was very helpful with all of the questions I had (as a first time buyer I had a few!) and the process was so smooth and easy.
Really Good quality and the Badges were bigger than a normal one. The detail was spot on and the correspondence when buying was good too.
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 21st December 2020
I ordered stock pins from Made by Cooper super last minute as a stand in for something that fell through. I had the product the next day and it all looked amazing. So glad I jumped at buying 3 sets so that we are covered for the next 3 years of prices. Definitely not the last time I order from here
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 19th December 2020
I am absolutely delighted with the charity pin badges that Made by Cooper have produced - they are smashing! The customer service is also excellent, the prices are very reasonable and there's lots of choice. Highly recommended and I will be ordering again.
So pleased with my recent order. The whole process was so smooth and the quality of my pins is amazing. I will definitely be ordering more soon. Thanks so much, Carl - Turn it Tropical Ltd
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Just received our second order of custom pins. They are great quality and the team communicated really well about timeframes and design questions. Recommended!
My design was quite complicated, but i loved how the team managed to fulfill my expectations and that we found a solution which was very pleasing! The shipping went very well and i am very happy about the result! I will definitely order more!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Second time I’ve worked together with made by Cooper and they never disappoint. Everything went so smoothly, the team always replies extremely fast to mails and they work so hard to help you create the products of your dreams. Will certainly remain their customer :)
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 13th December 2020
As always, I am very happy with the pins I ordered! With Made by Cooper I can always trust that the pins will be high quality and consistent.
I'm so happy with my pins! Brilliant quality. Thanks so much!
Inkymole 'Pencil, Nib, Ink' badge trio (enamel, nickel, gold plate):

I put a lot of work into designing a trio of badges to celebrate a life spent with pens, pencils and ink, as I approached my 50th year and my 27th year in the industry. These badges were extremely important to me, as I'd additionally also wanted to make some jewellery for a long time.

So having only had a single badge made for me by MBC before, I was nervous about how these would turn out - I wanted them to be perfect and capture the spirit with which they were created; they were intended as a love song to my drawing implements!

The technical team were helpful and patient as they fed into my several emails back and forth as I perfected the design from both a production and aesthetic perspective, finding a balance of what I wanted and what would work best with the manufacturing process.

When they arrived - despatched a bit later than expected, I'm guessing because MBC have been extremely busy with pre-Christmas orders - I was overwhelmed with how beautiful they were. The attention to detail and the care with which each badge is made was obvious, and I was welling up with relief and the sheer sparkle and joy of them!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th December 2020 Made by Cooper 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Very impressed. Reasonable prices, helpful customer service and very quick delivery.
Many thanks.
Excellent service and a great product.

I've ordered a few sets of pin badges now and they've all turned out really good.
Love the quality and the customer service! Fourth time ordering hard enamel pins, they are the best!
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 8th December 2020
I’ve ordered both patches and pins from Made By Cooper and they’ve always been outstanding quality - absolutely the best custom products I’ve bought from anywhere, never had a complaint from buyers who regularly say they’re the best quality they’ve bought too
Made by Cooper 5 star review on 8th December 2020